Hi All,

So I played this game many, years ago. Some now 10 years or so?

Played it quite a bit and was always great fun.

Now I'm working on a project and decided I want to revive this game or make a game similar.
I tried Among Us a few years ago, which is supposed to be similar to Mafia, but it really didn't have that kick - even though it is very popular.

--

Now, what/who I am looking for is simply someone who knows this game inside out, who will be able to guide with the mechanics of this new game.
The game will be it's own standalone game.

The game will be available on mobile and PC.
As it will be available on mobile, we may also add a faster-paced mode, that accommodates players who maybe are on the move and want or need to play quicker sessions.

We want to attract a lot of new players and I don't know if or how the game may have evolved over the years, but we want to make it friendly for new users to pick it up and learn it quickly.

Also balancing is very important. In time with games in general, techniques are learned by experienced players that can change for the flow of the game and push it away from it's intended design, such as players finding easy techniques or patterns of play, to win.

Anyway, please reach out to me if you're interested in helping with this.
I know how SC2 & WC3 mods worked - I know there are usually multiple experts/mods for these custom games and I'd like to give credit where it's due, but if "DarkRevenant"(?) or no relevant mods are no longer around, I'd still like to give them credit somehow.

Just need someone who knows this game inside-out at least, to help with this new game.

Thanks.