Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
This is a two part so it's easier for responses. 1/2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin
Honestly you ooze so much emotion throughout this game via your rhetoric, the way you type, grammatical shifts etc. You started off the game in a apathetic mood and it is reflected throughout your ISO in your first post and multiple times afterward (hope you feel better afterwards, by the way -- shit happens but that's okay.) When Renegade pushed you to contribute more you explained all this to him directly:

You also disagreed with Renegade on other things like Ozy being LHF after you had just ended a massive back-and-forth with Ozy; hell at one point you even voted Renegade. There are some things I thought were weird about your slot, like entertaining a no-lynch or possibly pocketing me; but honestly I can't find a scenario where you're scum here. There's a couple reasons for that -- post count, tone, validity of arguments and a few other small things. But one of the biggest things that popped out to me was that not once, but four times you've reminded players to achieve their post counts out of concern of them being mod-killed. There is no reason for scum to mention this and certainly no reason for scum to be so insistent on doing this particularly over an AFK slot like Oliver or Loldebite right before F5.

Between your pushbacks/votes on Renegade, frustrated interactions with Loldebite, and hyper-awareness of the fact that you and MM didn't interact* (enough to even taunt Ozy) it seems pretty apparent that you're least likely scum here. *side note, you two did interact later on.

-------
So, then this is usually the really difficult part where I need to find the last town member and then the F5 tug of war begins.
-------
I think you and Martin are just coming right out and saying you are scum, and trying to get a single vote from Loldebite or MM. MM has been all over me all game so I'm not surprised they are alive and part of your plan. Martin if you are town then this is exactly what Frinckles has aimed for. Your vote. But I am extremely doubtful. I find it hard to believe two players would be so confident about themselves both being town in a F5 3v2 situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
Renegade
You've been gunning for me and Martin since the game began basically, like non-stop and frankly to the point where you didn't need to even type a post like this:

I don't remember playing scum with you in the game. I barely remember playing scum at all, actually. But if this was my scum-meta I'd certainly have a remarkable one since the entirety of the game has considered me a top townread or was reluctant to vote me despite your incessant pushing. Honestly though, none of this matters because I know well enough that even if you were town there would be zero way for me convince you that I'm town at this point in the game anyway. You didn't earn a townread from me and I didn't earn a townread from you and we can apologize to deathchat pre-emptively if this is TvT. This would be an impossible position.

But honestly I don't think it is. You've literally breadcrumbed up to this point by pushing me and Martin in a way. I know I'm Town and I'm thinking there must be a reason I'm alive over someone like Norwee, right?

Yeah, I admit I townread Norwee but you just read the room wrong here. Norwee was pushed plenty this game by different people. And on a related note, Varcron and Norwee both pushed MM on days one and two respectively. Whether that makes MM scum #2 here is up in the air, but if you were actually worldbuilding a scumteam, a town!renegade would never ever posit a Frinckles+Martin team over a Frinckles+MM team or even Frinckles+Loldebite

You're telling me town!renegade read this:

And you never wanted to worldbuild that from your perspective Frinckles+MM might seem reasonable?

You're telling me town!renegade read this reply from Loldebite to Ozy:

And you never wanted to worldbuild that from your perspective Frinckles+Loldebite might seem reasonable? He's literally hesitating to vote me and it'd mark the second silly/joking interaction we've had all game with next to zero actual content.

So what I'm seeing is that you just jumped over to Frinckles+Martin while reciting the words 'weird' and 'aloof' repeatedly. You kept the both of us alive and killed outside so that you could pan back and say "hey, look I called it" when it boiled down to a F5. As if all the reasons I posted above weren't enough to constitute a TR on Martin from me, your play kind of seals the deal.
Yes, I have been gunning for you all game. I'm so sure of it, and if you lynch me well the game is over. We have to lynch scum today, and this wall of scum paint sadly enough may convince one of the two other towns.

Frinckles + MM world is absolutely reasonable. That is why if Martin IS town, he is making a huge mistake by putting all his chips in the Frinckles basket. Again I don't see why Martin couldn't fathom a Scum!Frinckles world, and that is what has me extremely concerned.

This early aloofness - late heavy scumpaint is exactly how you played the last game you were scum in. You were a cop if I recall. What game was that?