I can't see MM's mentality in context of his game history as anything but wolfy. Bruh is just oozing with negativity.
His thoughts on Ren felt possible, but even that felt tonally more shade throwy than solvy. (#19)
And that appeal of comparing my play to a different player in a different game where they shot someone SoD1? Honestly, FM should have it's own special set of that type of fallacies. Same goes for Martin's "he was good a different game, that means nobody should be eligable to feel like they're low hanging fruit this game". [The latter is irrelevant for my thoughts in this game]

Loldebite's posts feel genuine. Every time I look at what he is referring to in his comments, I have this "ohh, I can see him seeing it like that" type of reaction. There's comments like ""MM's second post feels genuine to me, which doesn't mean it comes from town in this case, but I it does make MM less suspicious in my eyes" that rise my eyebrows - but he has multiple times indicated of feeling cognitive dissonance wrt his reads on people, which in the larger view of his slot becomes actually town indicative for me.
loldebite, I have to ask you 1 question though. Why is Mizery your top townread?
You originally said "Mizery's opening is meh IMO.", after which Mizery made only post #23 - where they voted you.
I know you said "it really feels like Mizery is genuinely fishing" and that you heard people saying Mizery doesn't post as wolf.
I honestly don't know what to expect here, I know you technically already elaborated, but like, I just want my mind at ease you know? I suppose it's all relative and everyone else is less Towny than Mizery?

Varcron is just town imho.
Like there's nothing more to it.
Even a Town!Varcron is usually so careful/anxious/UTR, that he get's D1 lynched most of the games. A Wolf!Varcron, I think, is just frozen. Here he's almost the least UTR out of everyone, while I just agree with his scumread on MM to no end.

I see nothing note worthy about Norwee and Mizery, though Norwee feels unhinged and Mizery feels different than the last game (only game I remember how she was) - where she was wolf. I guess I townlean them both. (thought's on this get added in a later paragraph, blame SB16)

I foresee a frink policy lynch at some point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love SB16's opening post tbh. His thoughts on loldebite mirror mine, and he put my attention to Mizery's early post where they voted Norwee. I see I originally misread Mizery's post and I like it, same as SB16. Also, Mizery's progression for switching away from Norwee for the reason that she stated - it's just so towny to me tbh. (MM's "As for Norwee, what exactly do you not like?" suggests to me he didn't try to look into it himself. I mean, it's literally 1 sentence to look up where she voted Norwee, which was also her only other post at the time)
I can see SB16 liking MM's vote on me, if it takes nothing else into account. Which it doesn't, and idk why?

Not reading #40's big part. Because of the poster being wolf confirmed and him talking to a pure villager| not worth my time.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Neither is #43

No thought's on Ren and Martin atm though. But by pre-flipping MM as a Wolf, I feel that Renegade's #11 makes him less likely to be W/W with MM than Martin's #39.

My vote on MM is locked.
I've about half my posts left.
If anyone, who's not MM, has any specific questions (not generalized questions) - feel free to ask, but do do mention me though.

@deathworlds
If, MM and Martin are W/W, then Ozy is God
If, only MM, then Ozy is average.
If, MM is town, then Ozy is just bad.
Calling it now.