I am so supremely confident in my abilities, and so thunderously calm + relaxed, that I will make few irrelevant posts at SOD then peace out for hours on end!!!! I won't do anything villagery, I won't make any reads, I'll make 1 shitpost over the next 48 hours, then once EOD rolls around I'll make zero additional shitposts!!! No cogent thought will escape these handsome lips!!!! I will be illogical, haphazard, superfluous, inessential, pointless, redundant, uncalled for, unwarranted, unjustified, and gratuitous!!!!!!! The effen theorem will catch me with my pants betwixt my ankles!!! I'll vote off-wagon, talk about random nonsense, and make inappropriate japes concerning my relation to wolfchat!!!!! I am preemptively declaring any responses to this post "fair enough"!!! I'll complain about a lack of WIM, the cause of which is nebuluous, obscure, and entirely insufficient!! I will fabricate excuses and pretend I am busy to avoid posting in this thread, when in fact I will be watching cartoons and eating cheeto puffs in my underwear!!!!! More specifically, black boxer-briefs!!!!! You can't stop me!! You can't mislynch me!!!! You're powerless!!!!!!!!! I laugh in your face!!!!! I'm a villager, therefore I can do whatever the fuck I want!!!!!! Go cry in wolfchat, you big baby!!!!!!! While you're poring over the thread, searching for any clue at all to help you in the seer hunt, know that I am still watching those cartoons and eating those cheeto puffs, nary a care in the world!!!!!!!!! My armpits are bone dry!!!! I'm a villager, what are you going to do about it? Nothing; you will do nothing about it, because that's all you can do!!!!! Ligma!!!! What's ligma? Ligma balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-vote Skip