Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
MM you should know that comparing Ozy's opener to Ceko saying "see? scum have been out there before!" isn't a fair comparison to make how you're making it. Like yeah, wolves can be shitpost-y it'd be stupid to say they couldn't, but bad form Marshall, Bad form.

Don't ask me for reasoning, you'll only be wasting both of our posts:

MM V
Varcron V

Not liking Norwee so far but the one game I have played with them the only reason I townread them was because they were mech locked town iirc so there's not much there (I'm Illwei, before you ask.)

Reserving reads on Martin and Ren for later.

-vote loldebite
Okay so I'm not going to respond to most of these other posts that others have commented on just because they've been covered, and I actually have a question about this post.

What does this mean? Maybe it's because It's pretty late where I am currently but I cannot for the life of me figure that out. Town/Scumread? I honestly have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee
Also if he thinks similarly to me then maybe MM isn't a big bad wolf after all, we'll see.
I don't like the entire "If he's thinking on the same wavelength as me, he must be town!" vibe primarily because of FM experiences in the past where I've had that feeling only to get bamboozled by a scum that thinks the same way as me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
However, Renny Gator has replied with "I don't know how anyone could take ozy's posts seriously lmao" and all, and a "concern" about the post restrictions being anti-town (which is honestly just stating the obvious), and this, without adding anything more, proposing a solution to anything, or voicing suspicions towards anyone. Like, if he thinks me getting into Ozy's posts is silly and weird, why not question me, or vote me? Conversely, if he thinks I'm right about Ozy's posts, why not attack Ozy? And why just end up posting a "oh noes there is a post limit", which is really just... meh?

-vote Renegade
What's he going to do, ask the host for a post limit change? Get outa here with that fluff.
It was the first post of the day, I don't really see how he could voice his suspicions based on one singular interaction between you and Ozy.
This is all extraneous fluff, why would you say this other than to scumpaint?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
Last time we had a game with silly mechanics (everyone had a day gun and could shoot whenever they wanted to), a scum shot another player on their first post on D1 (which was at the very beginning). There was trolling involved in this action, but still - it's far from impossible, it happens, and the extreme WIFOM of "b-but scum would never!" is unhealthy to maintain in some circumstances, such as this one. Being anti-town is, as the words say, anti-town, which means anti-town behavior should not be left alone. Knowing Ozy, I already suspected he was just trying to bait reactions, hence me asking him to draw his conclusions. Considering we don't have many posts, I'd rather limit the shitposting disease as much as possible instead of seeing people having 5 posts left to address actually meaningful stuff xD.
Again, this is the third post you've wasted on the same point (the above quotes are from the same post).

Post #1 was a genuine vote to get a reaction

Post #2 was a shitpost in disguise

Post #3 was some decent info encompassed in alot of extraneous information that you already stated before, basically only making a wall text to look cool at that point.

I'm not going to drop a vote right now, as I'd like to see how play develops; however, as much as I really liked MM's attitude in his first post, his next two I have not liked for the reasons stated above. Other reads coming near you.