Account Name: Ryu
Account ID: 1-S2-10926931
In-Game Name: Multiple Aliases

Crimes Committed: Hacking, Client-side hacking software.

Your Account Name: Guy
Summary: To begin, Ryu was acting suspiciously throughout the course of the games I played with him. After reviewing saves, it appears he attempted to give a game over to a person but failed.

Replay 208 - Racism, Ryu claims to have tried to hand last game to another player.

Replay 209 - Ryu claims Spy on stand, "Spy is useless after nerf, i dont have lw."

Replay 210 - Ryu is Vigilante, and uses his first shot to target me at night. He then redirects his shot to the person who I am being bussed with that night. This the start of my suspicions. At the start of the day, Ryu exclaims " Hey faggot Guy. This is for trolling in our last game. Fuck you, punk. "

Replay 213 - Ryu immediately messages me at the start of the game without any prompting, and I leave the game as its evident he's using client hacks to view players/roles.

While I am not 100% for certain that Ryu is a hacker, his interactions with other players in previous games suggests he knew the roles of the players in the previous game and was trying to give the game to whoever he decided should win the game. Extremely toxic in lobby chat, but i could really care less for trash-talking.
Suggested watchlist for future naughtiness.

-Mafia- (210).SC2Replay
-Mafia- (213).SC2Replay
-Mafia- (208).SC2Replay
-Mafia- (209).SC2Replay