Account ID: 1-S2-1-6034575
    In-Game Name: Lei Ba. (1) Role : Deceiver/Enforcer

Crimes Committed: Hacker/Gamethrowing

Account Name: chillyB
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-601885
    In-Game Name: FJB (4) Role : Vanguard

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: seanyboy

Summary: So the game starts with 14 people (someone autokicked)

So the game starts and Johncrass -(An Ba.) (6) Is oracle. He do nothing (no night ability) night 1 but start a lw with everyones role. N2 he still visit nobody and finish his LW with everyone's roles.
    N3 he write something like ''SuperOracle'' in his lw then suicide, revealing everyone's role the following day.

So from there. We are day 4 and theres 7 people alive. 2 triads 2 neutrals (Witch-amnesiac) and 3 towns.

So with everyones role in mind the 3 towns vote (1) a triad. Since they are 3 they fail to get 4 votes needed. But chillyB (FJB) (4) the second triad, decide to vote red, his own teamate.

In chat I tell (I'm 5, the witch) wtf hes doing and why hes throwing cause he had majority with the neutrals. Purple (who voted to put him on trial) voted innocent with me and the amnesiac against the 3 guilty of the town. So hes safe.

Thinking that the amnesiac is siding with evils. I started the vote on the veteran. 2 town vote against me, and the 2 triads. They procced to guilty me knowing full well I was the witch and that they were going to lose their majority. During the my triad, I complain that triad are gamethrowing. And once the voting time start, Red say : ''seanyboy- calm down''. I dont understand how he knew who I was, because I had a random name in game, besides hacking.

The following night, red(Rod of Nod) and the amnesiac decide to both suicide, while killing the jailor. The bus driver coincidentally visited the confirmed vet the same night. Meaning that the game was over the following day with 2 players alive, Purple (the vanguard) and the veteran.

I Strongly suspect that those accounts are all linked. The amnesiac who simply decide to suicide the same night the bus kill himself to the confirmed vet, combined with the suicide of red, all the night before the game end is really suspicious.

I'm giving you the information of the amnesiac and bus driver just in case.

Account Name: Mr chinese
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6949333
    In-Game Name Gang ( 8 ) Role : Amnesiac

Account Name: AshenCrow
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1037651
    In-Game Name Chyou Bai (2) Role : Bus driver

Also during the lobby, Rod of Nod was the host and he kicked Mr mostache out of the lobby. He said after it was because he was a troll. So I really suspect it was because all his gameplay was all planned. And he didnt wanted to get caught in-game.

Hacker-gamethrower.SC2Replay

Honestly this replays speaks for itself
    Last edited by Dupe; February 24th, 2022 at 02:00 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Hacker and gamethrower

Due to how the games are being ruined I will not recommend any action directed at any other account apart from the multi-accounting ones.

Already slated for future Permaban in another report :

johncrass 1-S2-1-10923141

Permaban :

RodOfNod 1-S2-1-6034575
    Jackson 1-S2-1-10923061
    Tyrese 1-S2-1-10923004
    HoneyBear 1-S2-1-10923223
    MrChinese 1-S2-1-6949333
    AshenCrow 1-S2-1-1037651
    Necroplant 1-S2-1-10923224
    DrDavidDuke 1-S2-1-11294217

Hacking

Thanks for the report !
    Last edited by Auwt; February 25th, 2022 at 12:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #3