I'm back temporarily

out of these wagons

FM-Eyes (4 [L-95]):
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Its SOMETHING, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Forsaken Bones
    FM-Purple (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Tesseract, FM-Myopia, FM-Demonic TP, FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Myopia (4 [L-95]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Dark Unicorn, FM-CBI Agent

I trust the Myopia / Eyes wagons, leaning more-so Myopia.

I don't really trust the Purple wagon because I don't really have a read on Purple yet nor do I have on any of the people voting them yet.

-vote Myopia
    actually wait, your Myopia vote didn't register. You need to type "FM-Myopia" exactly as that without quotes

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

FM-Father and Sun (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Eyes (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Tesseract, FM-Its SOMETHING, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Forsaken Bones
    FM-Mr Bones (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Purple
    FM-Mr Pain (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Myopia (6 [L-93]):
    FM-Mr Pain, FM-Chad Knight, FM-Comrade PickleRadish, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Dark Unicorn, FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Purple (4 [L-95]):
    FM-Myopia, FM-Demonic TP, FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Chad Knight (2 [L-97]):
    FM-Eyes, FM-Arcade

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Comrade PickleRadish View Post
    so now eyes and myopia each have 5 votes, while purple has 4.

im gonna take a risk here for my role and vote myopia. i will be roleblocked, but for the sake of the town.

-vote FM-Myopia
    You have my permission to save yourself given the relationship you claimed. Vote outside the trains, if you believe this saves you. In fact, voting outside of what you believe will save you is kinda suspect and may be viewed by me as your trying to save a scum teammate.

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    My attorneys have informed me of a... small... flaw in our documentation. It appears that we had the wrong suspect's name in the evidence docket. We hereby submit a correction to the Judge to amend the record.
    -vote FM-Eyes
    What?? Why? Shouldn't that mean you should vote elsewhere lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bizarro Pepsi View Post
    Or it indicates they have IRL reasons, let's not.
    I'm not scumreading for inactivity, but for inconsistency and for conveniently disappearing when things seem to be going south for town, judging by the people up for lynch apart from Myopia. That's different.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Pain View Post
    I'm back temporarily

out of these wagons

FM-Eyes (4 [L-95]):
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Its SOMETHING, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Forsaken Bones
    FM-Purple (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Tesseract, FM-Myopia, FM-Demonic TP, FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Myopia (4 [L-95]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Dark Unicorn, FM-CBI Agent

I trust the Myopia / Eyes wagons, leaning more-so Myopia.

I don't really trust the Purple wagon because I don't really have a read on Purple yet nor do I have on any of the people voting them yet.

-vote Myopia
    Put the FM- before it or it won't count

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

You have my permission to save yourself given the relationship you claimed. Vote outside the trains, if you believe this saves you. In fact, voting outside of what you believe will save you is kinda suspect and may be viewed by me as your trying to save a scum teammate.
    Bro, if I tried to "save myself", I would be causing a no-lynch due to a tie btwn Myopia and Eyes.

8. ISO #1408

FM-Bizarro Pepsi

FM-Eyes (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Tesseract, FM-Its SOMETHING, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Forsaken Bones

FM-Mr Bones (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Purple

FM-Mr Pain (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Blue Beard

FM-Myopia (6 [L-93]):
    FM-Mr Pain, FM-Chad Knight, FM-Comrade PickleRadish, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Dark Unicorn, FM-CBI Agent

FM-Purple (4 [L-95]):

FM-Eyes, FM-Arcade

Keep your eyes on Eyes.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Bro, if I tried to "save myself", I would be causing a no-lynch due to a tie btwn Myopia and Eyes.
    We can prevent a tie without your vote.
    If you're telling the truth with your claims, voting and getting yourself roleblocked here could possibly give scum an easy 2-town kill because you're a lover.
    Unless you have mechanical evidence on one of these wagons over the other, I don't see why you'd prefer voting on them versus voting a painting holder.

11. ISO #1411

Ties cause no-lynch?

I don't see that with a ctrl+f on the first page. Generally its randomized who gets deleted, or both of them go at the same time. Usually just randomly one.

If it was no-lynch then it probably would've been noted.

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

I am quite bothered by FM-Is that a leaf suddenly coming to Eyes's help. I apologize for my whole mixup, my whole case on not wanting to chop Eyes was a combination of how I viewed ISO strongly coupled with what I thought was their role-claim which I viewed advantageous to town. I have to scrap all of that now and it sucks that I have so little time to do it due to my own error.

I am starting to suspect Eyes and Leaf are a scum team.

Started with p1360 asking everyone else to explain why Eyes and Purple.

And then this https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...010#post960010

and this
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...020#post960020

and this
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...028#post960028

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Eyes (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Mr Bones (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Purple
    FM-Mr Pain (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Myopia (6 [L-93]):
    FM-Purple (4 [L-95]):
    FM-Eyes, FM-Arcade
    On the Myopia train, I have strong faith in Mr Pain, Chad Knight, myself obviously and to some extent Dark Unicorn (I don't remember why I trusted them, so that's a bit problematic, but anyway). As for Comrade, I have no real opinion of them, and CBI is just a low poster - the flip will help solve him no matter what, and his presence on the train does not indicate anything bad.

People on the Purple train are all null at best, scummy at worst. I don't trust that.

People on the Eyes train are suspicious except for Kitty, and Eyes themselves are a weak-ish town player who got attacked early on, not scum.

17. ISO #1417

Ties cause no-lynch?

I don't see that with a ctrl+f on the first page. Generally its randomized who gets deleted, or both of them go at the same time. Usually just randomly one.

If it was no-lynch then it probably would've been noted.
    I just searched through the OP on Page 1, the OP on signups, and the original setup, ctrl-f'd "tie" and found no info. So I am going to play it safe and assume tie = no-lynch.

18. ISO #1418

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Forsaken Bones View Post
    The slot's weird posts about a triad.
    And their outburst when someone scumread them based on improper grammar/english.

That's it.

In return, do you know anything about why Purple is a wagon?
    No I frankly don't. I was making the point that if anything Myopia should be a no-go for today.
    Oh wait

Thats' comrade-s lover isn't it?

wtf is comrade doing, do you sr myopia or not

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

And besides, @FM-Tesseract , the fact that you are trying to encourage me to not vote tiebreaker... the fact that you are threatening me b/c I ultimately decided not to break the tie by voting on Eyes, your wagon, speaks volumes. We should reconsider who you are.
    I do not think it is a no-lynch. It goes into a tiebreaker. The thing I said earlier for you to think what to do was for you to place votes on some of the 3-way ties to see if someone would try to change the agenda. Now you are the one kinda changing the agenda. Look, I am town, and more will be revealed in due time. You can reconsider me then. If you are town, I want you alive, and that's why I prefer that you save yourself if you are confident that you can do so. I say this because you should realize that you may be giving up your salvage in order to vote someone who may or may not flip scum. I encourage you to save yourself, if you are town. That is all. If you are town and have a Lover on your side, that counts as 2 town votes in my book. I will take that over an uncertain lynch on Purple, Myopic, or Eyes. If you know with certainty that you are town (I don't), then you have 2 votes for town at stake.

22. ISO #1422

I am quite bothered by FM-Is that a leaf suddenly coming to Eyes's help. I apologize for my whole mixup, my whole case on not wanting to chop Eyes was a combination of how I viewed ISO strongly coupled with what I thought was their role-claim which I viewed advantageous to town. I have to scrap all of that now and it sucks that I have so little time to do it due to my own error.

and this

and this
    Asking for explanations about a train you don't know much about, getting no satisfying ones, and then reading the target's ISO only to see it's actually not bad at all leads pretty naturally to defending said train target. I also only remember weird attorney things from you, the mistake/confusion generating stuff, and then this, so I'm not a fan of you. At all.

23. ISO #1423

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Is that a leaf View Post
    On the Myopia train, I have strong faith in Mr Pain, Chad Knight, myself obviously and to some extent Dark Unicorn (I don't remember why I trusted them, so that's a bit problematic, but anyway). As for Comrade, I have no real opinion of them, and CBI is just a low poster - the flip will help solve him no matter what, and his presence on the train does not indicate anything bad.

People on the Purple train are all null at best, scummy at worst. I don't trust that.

People on the Eyes train are suspicious except for Kitty, and Eyes themselves are a weak-ish town player who got attacked early on, not scum.
    Starting to think Tesseract might be right about this slot defending Eyes.

This post seems rather performative and marking me as suspicious given what this player has said about my slot already doesn't really make sense.

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bizarro Pepsi View Post
    No I frankly don't. I was making the point that if anything Myopia should be a no-go for today.
    Oh wait

Thats' comrade-s lover isn't it?

wtf is comrade doing, do you sr myopia or not
    i said a while ago that Inconspicous is my Lover, not Purple. My only relation to Purple is that I purchased a painting off of him, meaning he now has no painting. If I vote someone with no painting, I get roleblocked. I don't know for sure if either Eyes or Myopia have a painting, but I know 100% for damn sure without any doubt that Purple doesn't have painting now.

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

Now that I think about it, Eyes' train is really fishy. SOMETHING on it and went poof; Father and Sun is on it and tbh, I don't want to trust him for half-logical reasons; Forsaken Bones is a question mark to me, he seems very logical but I don't remember anything from him specifically.
    @FM-Is that a leaf can you explain exactly why Father and Sun and I are "suspicious" to you?

33. ISO #1433

As of right now, Purple is going to get lynched over others for reasons unknown. While I don't see a reason to townread him, the fact he seems to be the go-to bothers me, and the resistance to Myopia's lynch bothers me even more.
    I mean he wasn't the go to for most of the day so this treatment of the slot as if he's a lazy default wagon is weird

34. ISO #1434

i said a while ago that Inconspicous is my Lover, not Purple. My only relation to Purple is that I purchased a painting off of him, meaning he now has no painting. If I vote someone with no painting, I get roleblocked. I don't know for sure if either Eyes or Myopia have a painting, but I know 100% for damn sure without any doubt that Purple doesn't have painting now.
    ohhhh
    that's a pretty terrible role then because i didn't get the impression lots of people had paintings since most people were just open claiming

35. ISO #1435

I do not think it is a no-lynch. It goes into a tiebreaker. The thing I said earlier for you to think what to do was for you to place votes on some of the 3-way ties to see if someone would try to change the agenda. Now you are the one kinda changing the agenda. Look, I am town, and more will be revealed in due time. You can reconsider me then. If you are town, I want you alive, and that's why I prefer that you save yourself if you are confident that you can do so. I say this because you should realize that you may be giving up your salvage in order to vote someone who may or may not flip scum. I encourage you to save yourself, if you are town. That is all. If you are town and have a Lover on your side, that counts as 2 town votes in my book. I will take that over an uncertain lynch on Purple, Myopic, or Eyes. If you know with certainty that you are town (I don't), then you have 2 votes for town at stake.

Ok then. If you are lying about the "tiebreaker = random lynch" thing you will most likely get poison-darted tonight, or lynched tomorrow.

Slava Geroyam!

-vote FM-Earless Artiste

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

and this

and this
    Btw, if Myopia is indeed scum, Tesseract is likely in the same team: they are not directly defending Myopia, they are instead attacking those attacking Myopia and pushing for counterwagons. I believe that is what some call "chainsaw defense", although I'm not sure.

In the event I would unfortunately pass into the shadow realm at night, I would ask you all to consider Tesseract very strongly tomorrow.

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

Let the record show that Pain and Tesseract both tried to encourage me not to come in as a tiebreaker. I may be a weird art-stealing role, but I am town first and foremost, and them trying to direct my vote off of Myopia is something to take notice of.
    It's natural human inclination to try and correct someone on some fact.

Generally my experience tells me its a fact that if tie rules are not noted then tie is decided randomly on who gets chopped.

Like if I had implied you were an art thief you would try to correct me and say you repossess art.

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

?KRC M-FM Edition

The Contest has Ended!

The winner is whoever votes the most popular answer the most often! If there are multiple players with an equal amount then the winner is decided between them randomly.
    • Discussion of these questions and your answers IS allowed.
    • If you share a private or factional chat with other players, you may submit your answers in said chat
    • Everyone else should DM their answers to me on Discord!
    • The winner is not publicly announced!
    • Votes are made public and the winner is given their prize at the end of Day 1.
    • Submissions lock at the Day Action Deadline 1 hour before EoD!

1) In a fight between an astronaut vs caveman who would win?
    Caveman
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-ohno
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade

Astronaut
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-CBI Agent

2) Witch or Bus Driver?
    Bus Driver
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-ohno
    FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Kaleidoscope

Witch
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Arcade

3) Waffles or Pancakes?
    Waffles
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Kaleidoscope

Pancakes
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Is that a leaf

They're the same
    FM-ohno
    FM-Arcade

4) Is cereal a soup?
    No
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-ohno
    FM-CBI Agent

Yes
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-Arcade

What???
    FM-Kaleidoscope

5) Would you rather always be lynched day1 or always survive till the final day?
    Till the Final Day
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-ohno
    FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade

Day 1
    No one

6) Teens and Adults can be persuaded equally easy and hard. Yes or No?
    Yes
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-CBI Agent

Yes, unless you're their parent (Counted as a Yes)
    FM-Kaleidoscope

No
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-ohno

Yes and No
    FM-Arcade

7) Would you rather have the ability to see 10 minutes into the future or 150 years into the future?
    150 Years (You're all wrong, 10 minutes is obviously the better choice)
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Blue Beard

Neither
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade

10 minutes
    FM-ohno

Yes
    FM-CBI Agent

8) Is everything debatable?
    Yes
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-CBI Agent

Yes (As long as there are stupid people not willing to learn. There's a reason why the earth is round still debatable up to this point of the century)
    FM-Arcade

No
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-ohno
    FM-Kaleidoscope

9) Bulletproof or Lynchproof? [vest]
    Bulletproof
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Kaleidoscope

Lynchproof
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-ohno
    FM-Arcade

10) Should toilet paper hang over or under the roll?
    Over
    FM-Is that a leaf
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-ohno
    FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Kaleidoscope

Under
    FM-Earless Artiste

Use a Bidet
    FM-Arcade

44. ISO #1444

?KRC M-FM Edition

Night 1

Vote Counts
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi

FM-Eyes (5 [L-94]):

FM-Mr Bones (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Purple

FM-Mr Pain (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Blue Beard

FM-Myopia (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Mr Pain, FM-Chad Knight, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Dark Unicorn, FM-CBI Agent

FM-Earless Artiste (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish

FM-Purple (4 [L-95]):

FM-Chad Knight (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Eyes

FM-Eyes has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Lovestruck

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    On night 1, target another player to fall in love with them. You gain access to their rolecard at all times, but not their alignment. This action cannot be blocked or prevented in any way.

Love letter.
    Day action. You can send an anonymous message to your lover. He will receive it at the end of the day. You cannot sign this message or otherwise disclose its authorship. Only one message per day allowed.

Night of love.
    Passive ability. Every night you visit your lover. You will receive the list of all his visitors (same as Lookout ability). If your lover is attacked at night, you will die protecting him at the cost of your life (same as Bodyguard ability, but killer will not be killed too). You cannot be healed or protected if you die this way (but you CAN be healed or protected if YOU are attacked).

If your lover is hammered,
    You get two abilities to choose from:

1. Take the blame. You will be executed instead of your lover. Players will be informed about it.

2. Desperate revenge. You get a revolver with two rounds at the end of the day your lover lynched. The next night you kill one of those who voted against your lover at your choice and yourself. These kills ignore all forms of night-immunity, as well as protection, control and redirect abilities.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: Frog Fractions
    Rolecard:
    Note from host: Playing through Frog Fractions is strongly recommend to play this role.

You are a frog on a Lily Pad. You eat bugs, collect fruit, and add fractions by day.

Every post you make that only talks about the greatness of any of the following topics grants you 1 fruit:
    - Frogs
    - Fractions
    - Frog Fractions

Each time another player directly quotes a post you made in which you talk about the greatness of frogs/fractions/frog fractions you earn 1 zorkmid.

To collect fruit/zorkmids send links to each relevant post to the host for verification.

Shop:
    You may purchase items from the shop at any time, day or night!

Lock-On Targeting (2 fruit):
    This eyeball-installed, auto-targeting HUD helsp you make a glowy-red list of bugs you hate.

Static Cling Tongue (8 fruit):
    Rub balloons against your tongue before extending it, and nearby bugs will stick to one another. Science!

Durians (8 fruit):
    Upgrade your fruit to Durians! They smell awful, so bugs will take longer to eat them.

Turtle (5 fruit):
    Upgrade your lily pad to a turtle friend! You can ride him over to grab fruit off to the side. Who put that fruit there anyway?!

Cybernetic Brain (8 zorkmids):
    Anything your regular old frog brain can do, this newfangled cybernetic frog brain can do better.

Uninstall Lock-On Targeting (10 fruit, requires Lock-On Targeting):
    The chicks don't dig on cyborgs, and it makes licking bugs less fun anyway. Get the surgeon to uninstall it.

Dragon (10 fruit, requires Turtle):
    Upgrade your turtle friend to a dragon friend! He will love his new dragon shape, I swear! That shell is just holding him back.

Warp Drive (25,000 fruit, requires Dragon):
    Install a warp drive on your flying dragon. Now he will really take you places!

Work Visa (750 zorkmids, requires Warp Drive):
    You're only in the country on a temporary basis, so you're going to give it your all while you have the chance!

PR Department (2,000 zorkmids, requires Work Visa):
    This well-trained team of marketers ensure that the public has the correct impression of you.

Dance Shoes (10 zorkmids, requires PR Department):
    Designed for the professional dancer, these low-rise slip-ons have a two-part rubberized sole, for maximum control.

Voice Modulator (50 zorkmids, requires PR Department):
    The constituency is always more impressed by a deep, booming voice. Our surgeons are on call, 24 hours a day, to give it to you at a moment's notice.

Bug Drugs (2,000,000 zorkmids, requires Voice Modulator):
    Drugging the water supply will pacify delinquent bugs, keeping them off the streets and out of trouble -- and not coincidentally, staying home and watching bug [CENSORED]

Meteorology Satellites (3,000,000 zorkmids requires Voice Modulator):
    A system of satellites to help your meteorologists provide more accurate and precise weather forecasts.

Padlocks (2,000,000 zorkmids requires Voice Modulator):
    Adding padlocks to bug [CENSORED] storage warhouses should cut down on shrinkage considerably.

Presidential Swimming Pool (5,000,000 zorkmids, requires Padlocks, Bug Drugs, Meteorology Satellites):
    This heated pool provides a familiar wet environment in which the Bug President can relax. Unlocking this upgrade will result in you exiting the game with a win!

The following is all hidden info that is revealed over time as our frog plays through the game Frog Fractions!
    • Upon purchasing a Turtle, their role changes to "Frog on a Turtle"
    • Upon purchasing a Dragon, their role changes to "Frog on a Dragon"
    • The Frog on a Dragon role unlocks a special ability at night: "Dive Underwater" diving underwater will cause the frog to find like a billion fruit.
    • Upon purchasing Warp Drive, their role changes to "Frog in Space!" the following night.
    • While in space our Froggy cannot be targeted by the terrestrial players and may only be targeted by other spacefaring entities.
    • After a night of flying through space, our Froggy friend gets arrested by the Mars Bug Police. The day will open announcing that the player has been put on trial on Mars. They cannot be voted or targeted while on Mars. Their role changes to "Frog in Bug Mars Court"
    • While on Mars for the day they will be asked questions from the trial featured in the courtroom scene in the masterpiece, award winning, game of the decade game: Frog Fractions. The questions and their answers will be broadcasted back to Earth (Posted publicly in the thread).
    • They are told that failing the trial will result in immediate, unpreventable death.
    • Their answers don't actually matter, it's impossible to fail the trial
    • On the night after the trial they will gain the (Bug Mars) Work Visa for free and become "Frog on a Work Visa"
    • While on their work visa they may use their long sticky tongue to roleblock someone with a 50% chance of success. This ability is 1-shot.
    • If they bought lock-on-targeting that chance is 100%, this is true even if they later removed it because the chicks don't dig cyborgs.
    • If they bought static-cling tongue then they may target three players to roleblock rather than one because the two other players get stuck to the tongue because of static electricity. This role is all about scientific accuracy.
    • During the night they also have the option to "Explore Underwater" this action may be done alongside their roleblock action.
    • In order to explore underwater, they must post the complete and historically accurate history of boxing as featured in the game to the thread, one paragraph at a time. There must be at least 3 posts from other players in between each of their history posts. This requirement is reduced to 1 post in between if one of the in-between posts is quoting the history of boxing. They are also immune to any post restrictions while making these posts.
    • While exploring underwater their role is changed to "Frog Underwater"
    • If they successfully explore underwater during the day, then they find a damaged spaceship at the bottom of Bug Mars Ocean. This is the hardest part of the game though and I had to look up a guide to do it, so to be fair to our Froggy friend they may invite up to 3 other players to a private night chat with them to help them figure out how to fix the spaceship.
    • While fixing the spaceship their role becomes "Frog in a Damaged Spaceship"
    • In the chat they may talk about whatever they wish but they must incorporate a number of questions related to spaceship repair into the conversation. If they don't do this then they get stuck and angrily quit the game (they leave the game without their role flipping).
    • If they get at least one response to such questions that qualifies as at least semi-helpful, then the spaceship gets repaired and they blast off into space again.
    • If they don't get any helpful questions then they get stuck and angrily quit the game (they leave the game without their role flipping).
    • This chat lasts until the end of the following day phase.
    • After they blast off, their role becomes "Frog in Space... Again!"
    • Because the blast-off would occur during the day, they become immune to the day elimination on that day. Good luck catching a frog in a spaceship!
    • That night they have a terrible nightmare about being a human with a short puny tongue that's unable to catch bugs. They cry a lot and can't do any actions.
    • The next morning they awaken to find out that they have gained the PR Department, Voice Modulator, and Dance Shoes for free. Their role changes to "Frog Running for President of Bug Mars!" They are informed that they are running for president and that they need to impress the voters with their dance moves.
    • They must describe in the thread their dance moves at least 5 times during the day. If they don't then they are boo'd out of the election and are vanillaized into just "Frog" with no abilities for the rest of the game. If they succeed then they gain the beloved modifier for the day (Takes 1 extra vote to eliminate them over the counterwagon), and their role becomes "President of Bug Mars (Also a Frog)"
    • If they become president they gain the ability to print Zorkmids at night and produce bug [CENSORED] they may send bug [CENSORED] to another player, the other player will be intrigued and roleblocked for the night.
    • They may only print up to 10 milllion zorkmids at a time. (So it will take them a second night before they exit the game with a win)

FM-Arcade was modkilled and has lost the game.

Their Flip
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Hive Mind

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    You are one of many. You are separated from your hive. However, it is possible for you to create a one way link with the individuals here...

Day Action - Mind Reading

Every day, you may select two separate players and establish a feedback link. You will invade their thoughts, and they will be halfway linked with you. Targeting the same player twice will make them completely linked. Players who are targeted will hear a persistent buzzing noise and will be notified that they "feel as if their very thoughts have been compromised". Due to their guard being up, you are unable to target the same person with this ability in consecutive day phases.

Halfway Invaded players will passively share fragments of feedback and chats (the exact chat messages are decided by the mod) at the end of every phase. If you have multiple Half-Invaded players, you will not know what fragments came from who. For example, if a half linked player was in a chat and said "I think bob is the cop", you would hear "think....cop...." or something like that. If they received feedback, like "Bob visited Bill", you would receive something like "....visited Bill". You would not know what player sent that message, nor what player received that feedback.

Fully Invaded players will passively share select full sentences from chats at the end of every phase, as well as whatever feedback they may receive. If you have multiple Linked players, you will not know what feedback came from who.

Night Action - Mind Link

Every night, you may establish a one way communication link with a select player. You will be able to send messages to that player at any time, but they cannot send messages to you. Players who have their mind invaded (with your day action) cannot at the same time be Mind Linked.

Twice per game, you may force a mind linked player to target a player of your choice during the night. You cannot use this at the same time as your mind link action.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: The PQ Maneuver
    Rolecard:
    Introduction

PQ (AKA PQRnHack; August 7th, 2014 - Present), born into an aristocratic Prussian family with a long history spamming. He is the son of Kaiser Erich von Paopan VII and Archduchess Maria Antonia SuperJack Josepha and is the sole heir apparent to the spam throne of Spamziland.

PQ joined the KRC (Code: S-FM 339) at a young age of 7 despite his hereditary condition known as Tourette’s Syndrome and saw service on Once Upon a Time, Politico, and Deck Mafia 008. During free time, he used his fair share of time practicing for being flatulist.

Historically, despite his performance during his service in Deck 008, the paramount leaders denied him distinguished service cross and it causes him to be more mentally unstable and his Tourette’s are getting more and more out of hand.

Now, during at KRC. The king gives him this following condition to keep his sanity and decency. Will PQ succumb to his weakness and give the wolves a win? or will PQ keep your sanity and strategize how many he will post?

Role Information
    During the day, the number of your accumulated post will determine what item you will receive at night

11-20 post -> Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    21-30 post -> Candy Van (D/N)
    31-40 post -> Gavel (D)
    41-50 post -> Signal Jammer(D)
    51-60 post -> Lantern (N)
    51-60 post -> Laptop (N)
    61-70 post -> Bonker Hammer (N)
    71-80 post -> Tape (N)
    81-90 post -> Chocolate (N)
    91-inf post -> PQ MANEUVER (N)

Legend: (N) - Night use | (D) - Day use

Note:
    Items can be stored
    Items are for single use only
    Post count does not stack, resets to zero (0) every SoD

Item Descriptions

Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    Everyone visiting the targeting slot will be poisoned (will die on the following EoD) - if the targeted player visited another house, he won't be affected, you also won’t be due to the gas mask

Candy Van (D/N)
    May choose between 1-3 players to kidnap. Kidnapped players are immune to NK and are given a candy on EoN (Candy: Swells the throat of the kidnapped players, publicly reducing their post cap to 25)

Gavel (D)
    The number of votes to hammer is multiplied by 60% and rounded up. (e.g 22 players = 12 votes to hammer. 12 * 0.6 = 7.2, therefore 8 votes to hammer after the Gavel is used)
    This change is announced publicly, although you are not announced to be the one that made the change. If the change puts a player over the hammer threshold, then the day immediately ends.

Signal Jammer(D)
    Can make all forms of night chat disabled on the following night only

Lantern (N)
    Can place a lantern on someone's slot during the night and the host will reveal all players visiting the said slots the following day

Laptop (N)
    Choose a player and the host will send you 1/2 (by character length) of the specified players last will the following day (first 1/2 or last 1/2 depends on host RNG)

Bonker Hammer (N)
    Item that can be used to turn someone into an amnesiac. All of: the user of this item, the target of this item, and the role the target remembers as will be publicly announced in the thread.

Tape (N)
    Can tape players (max. of 2 players per use) and give them a post cap of 30 on the following day.

They will be notified by the host privately and should not disclose this on public. If they violated the said rules, they are subjected for a mod kill

Chocolate (N)
    Slots who are given a chocolate will cause them to fall in love with you (If the giver dies, the receiver dies as well. But if the receiver dies, the giver won't die)

Special Mechanics: PQ MANEUVER
    If you managed to post 91+ post within a single day. All players visiting you will acquire random items.

Limited Supply
    Most items may only be obtained at most twice: once by yourself, and once by a visitor.
    The Gavel and the Bonker Hammer may only be obtained once in total.
    If your post count matches a bracket for which you've already received the item, you receive nothing.
    If you execute the PQ Maneuver but have no items left to give, visitors get nothing.

The original post has also been updated.

Night 1 Ends at 7 PM CST on Monday February 21st

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

Last edited by Lumi; February 20th, 2022 at 08:28 PM.

45. ISO #1445

The wicked queen decided that it would be a great idea to send Eliza away and to somehow manage to “lose” the storybook. She had taken a peek inside the book and she was afraid. Was the book’s sorcery greater than her own? Did the book predict her demise? She couldn’t let either the princess nor the princes get any ideas. She was afraid of being killed by these children. She would make sure that never happened.

The wicked queen sent Eliza to a house in one of the most distant corners of the realm. The couple who owned the house were not told who Eliza was nor were they told why she was being sent to them. The couple had a daughter about Eliza’s age, and the two girls played together happily. Eliza told the other girl stories about life in the ice palace. But the other girl had never seen the ice palace so she thought that the stories were made up.

Meanwhile, the wicked queen busily hatched a plan to get rid of all of the boys. They could have told the king who his wife really was. She gathered the boys and let them know that it was their time to venture out into the world and earn their own keep. When one of the oldest of the boys protested, saying that the little ones were far too young to earth their own keep, the wicked queen interrupted her and said that was not true.

She then screamed at them, “Fly out into the world and make your own living. Fly away like big birds without a voice."

Needless to say, she chased the boys away. She waved a broomstick at them. As all eleven boys had been trained in the magical arts, they did not die. Instead, they were transformed, becoming eleven large swans. They flew until they found a river, where they swam elegantly. In the lake, they spotted a whole bunch of purplish water hyacinth plants.

“That doesn’t belong there,” announced one brother.

They reached into the lake and pulled out a small fish, instead of the invasive plant.

The small fish wriggled but, alas, passed away.

FM-Eyes, who was executed, was the small fish.
    Last edited by garden gnome; February 20th, 2022 at 07:17 PM.

46. ISO #1446

Eliza and her friend took long hikes and enjoyed them very much until, one day, Eliza heard a voice calling out to her.

"Eliza, Eliza, come to me," the voice called.

Eliza didn't know where the voice came from, but it sounded kind and gentle. Eliza's friend walked Eliza into a clearing, where there were apple trees and pear trees. There they saw the Queen of the Fairies. She flitted and she fluttered in the air, and she landed on the ground in front of Eliza.

"Could you please go into the woods and collect pine cones for me? I need fifteen of them," asked the Queen of the fairies of Eliza's friend. The girl nodded and ran into the woods. Eliza wondered why this Queen separated her from her friend.

"I need to tell you something that you can never tell anyone or your brothers will be in terrible danger. You must gather nettles from graveyards and you must use them to knit eleven shirts for your brothers. You must not utter a word about this project. Be quick like a bunny, and all will be well," said the Queen of the fairies, who promptly vanished.

Eliza walked to the nearest graveyard and began collecting nettles.

No one died during the night.
    Last edited by garden gnome; February 21st, 2022 at 06:00 PM.

47. ISO #1447

?KRC M-FM Edition

Day 2

No one died!

FM-Tesseract has 2 votes!
    FM-Tesseract is the mayor with 2 votes.
    (Host note: the "X is the mayor with Y votes is text that is auto-generated whenever someone gains additional vote power. For the purposes of the game, that message does not exist)

Day 2 Ends at 7 PM CST on Wednesday February 23rd

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 6 PM. Timestamps of 5:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 6:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

21 Players Remain. 11 votes to hammer.
    11 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; February 21st, 2022 at 06:10 PM.

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

Hopefully that settles it and the claims I made D1. As I said before, more would be revealed with time.

Here is about one half of my LW, I will reserve the rest for later. This is not super useful, but I want to keep tabs on the flipped rolecard of "The PQ MANEUVER" as it creates many possibilities, for either town or scum, depending on who has this role.

EOD1 post counts of surviving players, along with notes on The PQ Maneuver possibilities based on these post counts (they received some item dependent on their number of D1 posts).
    189 FM-Tesseract (OG poster)
    120 FM-Chad Knight POTENTIAL PQ Maneuver (I doubt it, as it is a negative for the role)
    112 FM-Comrade PickleRadish (art)
    104 FM-Its SOMETHING (psycho)
    91 FM-Kitty Cat Dance POTENTIAL PQ Maneuver (I doubt it, as it is a negative for the role)
    88 FM-Father and Sun POTENTIAL Chocolate(N)
    76 FM-Mr Bones (frog)
    61 FM-Myopia POTENTIAL Bonker Hammer (N)
    57 FM-Mafia Bro POTENTIAL Laptop or Lantern(N)
    55 FM-Bizarro Pepsi POTENTIAL Laptop or Lantern(N)
    55 FM-Dark Unicorn (inverter)
    53 FM-Purple POTENTIAL Laptop or Lantern(N)
    53 FM-Mr Pain POTENTIAL Laptop or Lantern(N)
    50 FM-Demonic TP POTENTIAL Signal Jammer(D)
    41 FM-Is that a leaf POTENTIAL Signal Jammer(D)
    36 FM-Forsaken Bones POTENTIAL Gavel(D)
    33 FM-Blue Beard POTENTIAL Gavel(D)
    26 FM-CBI Agent POTENTIAL Candy Van(D/N)
    18 FM-Earless Artiste POTENTIAL Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    16 FM-ohno POTENTIAL Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    11 FM-Inconspicuous Man (lover)

Sarin Gas is quite dangerous (ohno, Earless).
    Gavel to change votes to hammer can be exercised at an opportune time (Forsaken, Blue Beard)
    Bonker Hammer might be interesting/good for town if it can convert an evil player to an amne. Using this item reveals the PQ Maneuver role holder as well as the "Amnesized" target. Could also be used to upgrade a less powerful townie to a better role from the graveyard.
    Tape restricts post count to 30, which is not good for town and could also be used as an excuse on a scummate to let them get by with minimal posting. No one qualifies for this as of EOD1 except Mr Bones whose role is clearly not The PQ MANEUVER.
    Chocolate lover is scary as it allows scum to take down another player with them. (Father and Sun)
    Need to take a closer look at ohno and Earless, who are flying under the radar.

50. ISO #1450