Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Its SOMETHING View Post
    1) Why do FM-Dark Unicorn and FM-Tesseract have switched avatars?
    I have been advised by my attorneys that a Trademark violation has occurred. This should not go unpunished. We appreciate your bringing thing to me and my team's attention. IMPOSTORS WILL BE EXECUTED!

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    My attorneys indicate that you are more broke than brokeback mountain. The minimum payment required to bribe me is 1000. Get your crap outta here. We are not that cheap! We are a legitimate law firm (whose minimum is 1000).
    What can you give me for 1000 gold?

5. ISO #205

Unironically, a Mafia in your position wouldn't like it either in a scenario where Forsaken is correct about Comrade and BB.
    I wouldn't think nothing of it usually, but this is the first time I saw something getting your attention.
    I note 3 slots as confirmed town if you ever flip red.
    okay that is a YIKES

-vote FM-Its SOMETHING

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Pain View Post
    I think I know what the crabs are for

they seem to count as items and so you can buy one for "free" and then sell it at a higher price either anonymously or with your FM account name

in theory that would allow people to transfer gold from one to another

assuming it isn't just possible to transfer gold with a magical "give player X Y gold" message to the host

I couldn't think of any sort of reasonable explanation for why the crabs are there aside from just simply memes
    You genuinely believe that the free crabs have a mechanical purpose in this game? Have you forgotten what game we are playing?

With that said, I intend to townread people solely on whether or not they have purchased a crab.

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kitty Cat Dance View Post
    My main reason for suspicion on them is that I think that Comrade is sort of a meme-y slot that could be considered LHF, with all the posturing about them being an art "reposseser" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and the talk about not wanting a towncore to form, it makes him sound inexperienced, something a wolf might see and jump on to.
    Ok this is fair actually.
    I never actually thought about lookout out who eagerly jumps on LHF's.
    Damn I actually like this train of thought.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

What can you give me for 1000 gold?
    For you to keep your mouth shut, my attorneys and I are willing to give you a reduced sentence of a reduced sentence. We will discuss during court proceedings. How do you feel about that? We feel it is a fair offer.

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

With no town core, town has no direction. Simple as. We can't win without one. The choice between killing competent town and hunting for power roles specifically is a choice mafia will make, the harder we make that decision the more they will make mistakes and the more likely we will win.
    Everyone is a power role. This is a moot point. There is no choice to make because whenever mafia kills a competent town they also kill a power role.

There are some roles that are more powerful than others, but if historical precedent is any use, the more competent a town is the more powerful the role in their hands is as well.

15. ISO #215

I don't think Bizzaro Pepsi is in any sort of mafia-chat or otherwise

no one else of the 15 players who have posted so far bought Bizzaro's crab

I can confirm this because apparently successfully buying it informs you of the delivery of the crab by next phase change

so I think this heavily implies Bizzaro is either town or independent / 3rd party

unlikely to be wolf who was asking for cash (not to mention the fact they could've gone anonymous as well it seems)
    I see no reason why buying a crab, that presumably nobody knows anything about before then, would make them be confirmed not in a Mafia chat or any other chat. I don't understand this thought process.

Also, we don't even know if the mafia have 24/7 chat or night chat only AFAIK.

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    Are you denying its existence?

I can make it bigger for you.

-vote [SIZE=5]Comrade[/SIZE]
    My attorneys at law indicate that brevity is not acceptable. You are required to state your case in full detail so that we can file legal documents in order for us to initate court proceedings. Please get with your legal team.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Are you denying its existence?

I can make it bigger for you.

-vote [SIZE=5]Comrade[/SIZE]
    Your vote isn't even showing up on the vote count.

If you really want to vote me up and stop meming, you better spell my full name right.

But who am I kidding? When you brought up the Scream, flags as "purple" as your profile picture started popping up, and its not the kind of red flag that represents my nation. You're either metagaming or you have some sort of power that reads into my rolecard. Usually, exact-role detecting powers aren't given to town on a platter, quite the opposite actually, from my experience.

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    You genuinely believe that the free crabs have a mechanical purpose in this game? Have you forgotten what game we are playing?

With that said, I intend to townread people solely on whether or not they have purchased a crab.
    yes

no I haven't forgetten

but this game did have several people on balance working (what seems to have been) across several days on this

so I wouldn't take everything as potentially having 0 value to the game

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

okay that is a YIKES

-vote FM-Its SOMETHING
    Sorry I think I kinda get it but need clarification

your point is that Its SOMETHING has TMI on forsaken being town here yeah? There's no specific reason for Forsaken to be town in the same world that Mr Pain flips red

24. ISO #224

yes

no I haven't forgetten

but this game did have several people on balance working (what seems to have been) across several days on this

so I wouldn't take everything as potentially having 0 value to the game
    From what I understand (or rather, looked up) about Cortex Command, free crabs are a rather persistent joke in that game. Not everything is going to have value or pan out. Some crabs are just crabs. My crab is Otis.

Take, for instance, Tesseract's posts. It could be that Tesseract is required to name every person today. I find it just as likely that Tesseract is playing a character, as I and several others appear to be. I am not going to strain myself by trying to work out mechanics where none exist when there are already plenty of mechanics to work out that do exist.

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Comrade PickleRadish View Post
    Your vote isn't even showing up on the vote count.

If you really want to vote me up and stop meming, you better spell my full name right.

But who am I kidding? When you brought up the Scream, flags as "purple" as your profile picture started popping up, and its not the kind of red flag that represents my nation. You're either metagaming or you have some sort of power that reads into my rolecard. Usually, exact-role detecting powers aren't given to town on a platter, quite the opposite actually, from my experience.
    I have to vote for your actual name for it to show up? But that is a way too long name to remember!

And no, I've just created about 2000 roles in my forum mafia existence, of all kinds from the most normal to the most bastard and on top of that I've played a lot of role madness and bastard games in my 3 years of playing FM, so if you soft it, there is a high chance I already know what it is. ;)

26. ISO #226

I see no reason why buying a crab, that presumably nobody knows anything about before then, would make them be confirmed not in a Mafia chat or any other chat. I don't understand this thought process.

Also, we don't even know if the mafia have 24/7 chat or night chat only AFAIK.
    it would surprise me if they didn't have 24/7 chat unless all the evils are super-buffed or there's relatively fewer towns

especially if its only mafia vs town like you heavily heavily implied earlier with an incredibly cheap shot

you may be something but town isn't one of possibilities

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Comrade PickleRadish View Post
    Interesting you compare onions to matryoshka dolls. Did something clue you in to me last night? Considering this is your first post so who knows how caught up you are in the daytime discussion.
    I am not caught up at all and wrote the vast majority of this pregame

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    ?KRC M-FM Edition

The Tradestar Midas has updated its Shop!

Link
    How to spend my gold legally?

My attorneys have advised me that I have the right to remain silent. For this reason, I will keep my trap shut and offer limited opinions and the cops will probably come after my ass cuz I have a nice ass (i didn't say so, my attorney did).

31. ISO #231

Was it pro-town to spend 100 gold coins on a hat that resembles my loving pet? Not particularly. Would I do it again in a heartbeat? Absolutely.
    My attorneys have advised me that I have the right to remain silent. For this reason, I will keep my trap shut and offer limited opinions and the cops will probably come after my ass cuz I have a nice ass (i didn't say so, my attorney did).

No, I want you gone so I can take your spot, for I wanna be a pretty chad bro ;)

32. ISO #232

okay that is a YIKES

-vote FM-Its SOMETHING
    Yes? What is it?
    176 posts into the game was the first time something got your attention, and it's something that I could see being worrisome to a Mafia in case all those 3 slots are Town. I didn't even call you a scum, I just pointed it out. So what's the problem here?

33. ISO #233

I have been advised by my attorneys that a Trademark violation has occurred. This should not go unpunished. We appreciate your bringing thing to me and my team's attention. IMPOSTORS WILL BE EXECUTED!
    Can you do something AI so I can snap read you and then promptly ignore your posts after? Thanks.

34. ISO #234

it would surprise me if they didn't have 24/7 chat unless all the evils are super-buffed or there's relatively fewer towns

especially if its only mafia vs town like you heavily heavily implied earlier with an incredibly cheap shot

you may be something but town isn't one of possibilities

Yeah well I'm in jail and I'm town, so no 24/7 chat for me soz (not sorry)

35. ISO #235

Sorry I think I kinda get it but need clarification

your point is that Its SOMETHING has TMI on forsaken being town here yeah? There's no specific reason for Forsaken to be town in the same world that Mr Pain flips red
    no he just openly said that if I were mafia then I would absolutely know that they're town

as highlighted in the teal part earlier:

Unironically, a Mafia in your position wouldn't like it either in a scenario where Forsaken is correct about Comrade and BB.
    and he didn't consider anything else about my post (which mentioned the possibility of multiple factions!) fwiw so this is clearly a TMI slip

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

I have to vote for your actual name for it to show up? But that is a way too long name to remember!

And no, I've just created about 2000 roles in my forum mafia existence, of all kinds from the most normal to the most bastard and on top of that I've played a lot of role madness and bastard games in my 3 years of playing FM, so if you soft it, there is a high chance I already know what it is. ;)

Yeah my Lawyers require legal names in this one. Get your stuff right.

38. ISO #238

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mafia Bro View Post
    This is a labor of love. Not a meme.

My Lawyers indicate that you have the right to review the court documents from my first post. Enjoy this liberty before the handcuffs.

39. ISO #239

This brings me to an interesting point. As of right now, we do not know of a way to legally acquire additional gold. This makes purchasing on the shop less appealing.

I have, of course, spent 100 gold coins on a particularly dapper hat. However, I will save the rest of my balance for a more appealing item. I suggest the rest of you evaluate these items very frugally.

40. ISO #240

My attorneys at law indicate that brevity is not acceptable. You are required to state your case in full detail so that we can file legal documents in order for us to initate court proceedings. Please get with your legal team.
    Please will you ever actually make content posts?

41. ISO #241

no he just openly said that if I were mafia then I would absolutely know that they're town

as highlighted in the teal part earlier:

and he didn't consider anything else about my post (which mentioned the possibility of multiple factions!) fwiw so this is clearly a TMI slip
    Huh.

42. ISO #242

My lawyers indicate that I may get executed via a lynching. I need my Town to trust me that my defense, as weak as it may be, is due to the non-physical shackles imposed upon me and I ask for your patience in order for me to have a FAIR trial.

43. ISO #243

No, I want you gone so I can take your spot, for I wanna be a pretty chad bro ;)
    It is, unfortunately, impossible to be me. I am busy being me.

There must always be a Chad Knight. However, I am he, and I do not intend to pass my title to another, less deserving, person.

44. ISO #244

Please will you ever actually make content posts?

A very intelligent question, if you knew my tribulations. That time is yet to be determined, and I am still... catching up.

45. ISO #245

My lawyers indicate that I may get executed via a lynching. I need my Town to trust me that my defense, as weak as it may be, is due to the non-physical shackles imposed upon me and I ask for your patience in order for me to have a FAIR trial.
    Blink twice if your posting style is due to a mechanical limitation.

46. ISO #246

It is, unfortunately, impossible to be me. I am busy being me.

There must always be a Chad Knight. However, I am he, and I do not intend to pass my title to another, less deserving, person.

I have to break it to you, but I was chosen to be the town's chad. But if you are town, then, perhaps, both of us can reign fire on the debils.

47. ISO #247

blah blah ok sure buddy, this is an anonymous game. For all I know, this could just be your second game. I got a lot to say.

48. ISO #248

Blink twice if your posting style is due to a mechanical limitation.

Unicorns cannot blink. can they?

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

I'm softing Reality Bender.