Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 4999
  1. ISO #2501

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    @FM-Purple

Your lie detector was either faulty or got messed up by the miller status that Purple likely has- because they are the Powerwolf. Place your vote on your confirmed red (blue?) check.
    It’s not possible that it as faulty or got messed up, not faulty because i got confirmation that it cant be influenced by role actions and it couldnt have been messed up with because of that and also because my cop check last night went through! Unless you are saying that there are roles that can manipulate day feedback? Ive never ever heard of that before.

2. ISO #2502

God you're killing me, Purple. In every sense of the word. All of yall.

Look, incon is very likely to be triad, but who knows if sacrificing me on the altar afterwards is worth it.

Also I think I should probably drop a mention: I try to visit Tesseract last night to try and copy his ability, and I got fucking nothing. And yes, I can also visit Myopia at the same time, but for a different reason. It will all make sense once I get sacrificed after yall lynch Incon. And for those who can kill, shoot Purp if incon=triad, and shoot Tess if incon=3p (or even mafia).

I would rather get either Tess or Purp lynched. But why Purp is constantly withholding bombshells until the previous "attempted bombshell" fails, like throwing the triad clue after initially withholding it to try the "I am town" gambit, I have no clue.

reminder: a typical 2 scum team save in sc2mafia tends to be 9 town, 2 maf, 2 triad, 2 neut. 60% town, 27% scum, 13% third party.
    ofc theres also usually saves with only triad: 9 town, 3 triad, 3 neut. 60% town, 20% scum, 20% third party.

Apply to our 24-25 player setup, with 1 neut and 2 town in the grave:

15 town, 7 scum (of 2 teams), 3 neuts

or if the only scum team is triad (which tends to happen frequently)

15 town, 5 scum, 5 neuts.

that is unless im horribly misjudging what the ?KRC setup can end up being.

I'm gonna vote Purple to stop the Incon train.

-vote FM-Purple

3. ISO #2503

FM-Purple (5 [L-6]):
    FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Comrade PickleRadish, FM-Mr Bones, FM-Tesseract (Mayor)

FM-Tesseract (5 [L-6]):
    FM-CBI Agent, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Purple, FM-Forsaken Bones, FM-Blue Beard

FM-Inconspicuous Man (6 [L-5]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-ohno, FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Earless Artiste, FM-Demonic TP, FM-Mr Pain

FM-Blue Beard (1 [L-10]):
    FM-Father and Sun

FM-Forsaken Bones (1 [L-10]):
    FM-Myopia

NOTHING STOPS THE TRAINS

4. ISO #2504

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blue Beard View Post
    1. I don't believe Powerwolf is a town power role.

2. You got a red check and solves the purple slot for now.

3. Not sure yet who your teammates are.

4. I don't care about Purple's play, we need info and there isn't much to work with.

5. Inconspicuous is gonna die anyway.
    Given that roles are written as alignment agnostic i doubt the name of a role is AI

5. ISO #2505

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    It’s not possible that it as faulty or got messed up, not faulty because i got confirmation that it cant be influenced by role actions and it couldnt have been messed up with because of that and also because my cop check last night went through! Unless you are saying that there are roles that can manipulate day feedback? Ive never ever heard of that before.
    THIS IS 100% THAT YOU LIED. Amazing that you making your own bed. You won't be sleeping in it. This is so crazy, why are you doing this when you know you are caught tomorrow? You have got to be either disguiser or have a flip maneuver. I WANT MY TOWN TO PLEASE KNOW (even if you don't trust me, what shocker). I AM AND ALWAYS WAS TOWN.

6. ISO #2506

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    Also, the Earth is flat and humans were created by aliens (only one of those may be true). I actually don't have a read on you. The world does not revolve around me, but I am tasked with this role that is very important to town. I will absolutely fight for what is mine.
    The earth can be flat and aliens can exist, they aren't mutually exclusive

7. ISO #2507

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Comrade PickleRadish View Post

Look, incon is very likely to be triad, but who knows if sacrificing me on the altar afterwards is worth it.

Also I think I should probably drop a mention: I try to visit Tesseract last night to try and copy his ability, and I got fucking nothing. And yes, I can also visit Myopia at the same time, but for a different reason. It will all make sense once I get sacrificed after yall lynch Incon. And for those who can kill, shoot Purp if incon=triad, and shoot Tess if incon=3p (or even mafia).

I would rather get either Tess or Purp lynched. But why Purp is constantly withholding bombshells until the previous "attempted bombshell" fails, like throwing the triad clue after initially withholding it to try the "I am town" gambit, I have no clue.

reminder: a typical 2 scum team save in sc2mafia tends to be 9 town, 2 maf, 2 triad, 2 neut. 60% town, 27% scum, 13% third party.
    ofc theres also usually saves with only triad: 9 town, 3 triad, 3 neut. 60% town, 20% scum, 20% third party.

-vote FM-Purple

Why do you think Inconspicuous is likely Triad? TBH I thought he was making shit up to save himself and you lol when he said he is town. I think he is a neut lover. I know for certain that Purple cannot be trusted, but Incon probs still "not town". But the "triad" thing is really weird. Not gonna lie, I rely on you and Incon these days because my own town doesn't trust me. I still think you are town though (yea yea pocket). Do you even talk to Incons. That guy needs to get his stuff together.

8. ISO #2508

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Comrade PickleRadish View Post

-vote FM-Purple
    We are chopping either of my red checks today, you are scum claiming with this vote. So you either help me chopped Tess whom i successfully lie detected or your lover whom i also red checked. You will die as well but we taking down scum and puts us at an advantage position at EoD.

-vote FM-Inconspicuous Man

Tesseract is likely to be teamed up with either of you cause he chose to discredit my red check on your lover and tried to push me instead of supporting me, so tesserant or I-M gotta flip to solve that as well. I rather it ge tesseract because it gives us info but Inco flip is good for us too.

9. ISO #2509

I hereby fully disclose that yes I want questionable people on my side because I have more trust in Bones and Incon+Comrade than my own fucking town. I must be a terrible leader because I revealed most of my abilities and fought back bla blah. It is a sad fucking day that I have to ask for help from neutral people because town is shit, but I know town call me shit. It goes both ways. It is better that I fight back than for my own town to mislynch me (actually I think it is mostly scum on me right now like purple ohno and apparently to my surprise chad may not be town after all). Question me and my ethics all you want.

10. ISO #2510

11. ISO #2511

We are chopping either of my red checks today, you are scum claiming with this vote. So you either help me chopped Tess whom i successfully lie detected or your lover whom i also red checked. You will die as well but we taking down scum and puts us at an advantage position at EoD.

-vote FM-Inconspicuous Man

Tesseract is likely to be teamed up with either of you cause he chose to discredit my red check on your lover and tried to push me instead of supporting me, so tesserant or I-M gotta flip to solve that as well. I rather it ge tesseract because it gives us info but Inco flip is good for us too.
    LOL look who woke up. Damn you have some balls. Unreal. I am town, sadly my town doesnt believe I am town. Good for you scummy. I have no choice but to trust my earlier reads that neutrals are not anti-town. PURPLE LIED MULTIPLES TIMES TODAY. Nothing he can change about it. It is insane that no one cares how many times i tried to give Purple text that spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. If no one cares, then I am already outnumbered.

12. ISO #2512

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Forsaken Bones View Post
    So many pages...
    This is not a third rate journalism website, you are not paid by page length, please slow down a bit for my sake.

No? Okay, guess not.
    Will post some thoughts when I catch up.
    you should just go with the flow like me. if you can't read all that shit I doubt half of them can remember that

17. ISO #2517

I hereby fully disclose that yes I want questionable people on my side because I have more trust in Bones and Incon+Comrade than my own fucking town. I must be a terrible leader because I revealed most of my abilities and fought back bla blah. It is a sad fucking day that I have to ask for help from neutral people because town is shit, but I know town call me shit. It goes both ways. It is better that I fight back than for my own town to mislynch me (actually I think it is mostly scum on me right now like purple ohno and apparently to my surprise chad may not be town after all). Question me and my ethics all you want.
    Appeal to Emotion will not save you either. You calling us all shit is not the way to play here.

Take a step back

18. ISO #2518

Appeal to Emotion will not save you either. You calling us all shit is not the way to play here.

Take a step back
    My bad, chocolate princess. I love you so much for lying about my lie detector test. I appreciate your honesty when you chose to not test my wider-spanning statement that had a lot more truths in it that you could have verified. You wanted it narrowed town to just alignment so that tomorrow you can make up some excuse. I'm so sorry, sweetheart.

19. ISO #2519

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

LOL look who woke up. Damn you have some balls. Unreal. I am town, sadly my town doesnt believe I am town. Good for you scummy. I have no choice but to trust my earlier reads that neutrals are not anti-town. PURPLE LIED MULTIPLES TIMES TODAY. Nothing he can change about it. It is insane that no one cares how many times i tried to give Purple text that spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. If no one cares, then I am already outnumbered.
    Tesseract

INCONSPICUOUS MAN IS A TRIAD!!! TRIAD!!!!

You are not town, that is a fact, if you are not partnered with Inco, vote him.

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523

So if Purple's telling the truth and we're dealing with "triad", does that make Myopia's post about Triad a TMI slip? Or does it just mean their role pm mentions it in some way as they've claimed investigative abilities.
    @Myopia let’s ask them

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

Tesseract

INCONSPICUOUS MAN IS A TRIAD!!! TRIAD!!!!

You are not town, that is a fact, if you are not partnered with Inco, vote him.
    I am town, I will never vote anyone except you. Stop shading this crap. You know what you are doing. This Chad guy inducing some "TvT" crap is not going to change the fact that you lied. Why are you so desperate, you don't want me roleblocking ya'll anymore? My deepest regret is my last-moment switch to Eyes. Yeah, sue me over that one. I regret it now that I know you are scum.

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

Odd how multiple people suggest the possibility of the LD being manipulated somehow but not the other claimed check. Huh.

Anywho, on to page 51, these past few pages were awful. Anyone got a link to the Bones role that's apparently exposed somewhere?
    what's an LD

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

36. ISO #2536

It is not a ruse. I 100% hard claim getting those results and put my life on fire for them.
    And I 100% claim I am town Powerwolf. Why did you switch your vote from me to Inconspicuous Man? That is kinda weird. Are you afraid of something or what? Clearly, you are confident I am scum. So put it up where your mouth is.

37. ISO #2537

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Pain View Post
    Comrade popping in got me thinking.

Since Inco is checked bad, is there any reason we should trust that Inco + Comrade are actually lovers and will die together?

If I recall correctly Inco is the one who "loverized" Comrade

maybe there was a fuckery thing that's actually faked by inco
    Absolutely none. Inco could be a swinger.

40. ISO #2540

I dont know where that mouth has been, but I know it has been LYING. So yeah im not afraid of dying. This guy is pivoting because he made lies and is trying to save himself. I almost wanna get lynched now so we catch him redhanded. Guess this genius didnt make plan for how to explain my town flip lol. I love it.

41. ISO #2541

Odd how multiple people suggest the possibility of the LD being manipulated somehow but not the other claimed check. Huh.

Anywho, on to page 51, these past few pages were awful. Anyone got a link to the Bones role that's apparently exposed somewhere?
    EoD1 post. In Eyes' flip.

The role rewards the user for using the keyword "fraction" so it's pretty clear who is using it.

42. ISO #2542

Here is what I think is happening: Purple tried to get a 2-for-1 via Incon lynch, then used a nice opportunity to get a town PR (me) when I defended the neut. Now they are scared because I flip town so they revert back to neut "OMG TRIAD" check that was not revealed initially. This is all a play.

43. ISO #2543

44. ISO #2544

Here is what I think is happening: Purple tried to get a 2-for-1 via Incon lynch, then used a nice opportunity to get a town PR (me) when I defended the neut. Now they are scared because I flip town so they revert back to neut "OMG TRIAD" check that was not revealed initially. This is all a play.
    plausible

frog fractions are great!

45. ISO #2545

Purple has been caught. They tried to get neut-town pairing, they then pivoted towards me thinking i will just give up my town (NOT SO FAST), now they are back to neut "oh i lied, it was actually triad". Amazing play, Purple. Wow, I need to add that one to my playbook lol. You should be embarrassed of yourself.

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

Look, it is rather simple. I anticipated this, although I did not anticipate this level of aggression. Maybe it came because I RBed ohno, maybe for other reasons.

The reality resides with Purple and their flailing. "not town" and then this bombshell. There was no, NONE, absolutely NO reason to withhold this information if you are town. "not town" vs "actually triad" is completely horse shit. This is how I know Purple is scum. The evidence is presented at the link below, and I am happy to maintain my composure over this liar who also tried to get me over a fake detector test, to which I complied numerous times. It is a sealed deal. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...982#post960982

50. ISO #2550

Hah, I was wondering if anyone would call me out on the "everyone" part, as I was not actually sure that it was "everyone" else besides Purple or not, I welcome more thoughts on this (on the Lover) from you and others. I townread Comrade, who was willing to do some sacrifice to place vote with townies as opposed to doing what he described as a more optimal strategy for his slot. After he said this, I told him to go ahead and save himself if he believed he could do so (in part because I didn't have strong feelings between Eyes, Myopia, Purple, and yeah you can shade me for masterminding a tie or whatever, we already had a 3-way 4-vote tie at the time when I had this discussion with Comrade). I expect Lover to be either Neutral or Scum Faction (heartbreaker type). As I said on D1, if it is neutral/3P then I hope Inconspicuous will start voting and give us that additional town vote (follow Comrade's lead). Incons is made even more likely non-town when we see a lover-like Lovestruck role flip from FM-Eyes, who was town. So why check "town or not town" as Purple did on a slot that is almost surely not town? It's a waste of an investigative ability. I already said it D1, two votes affiliated with town (town~Comrade and his lover~Incons) are better than 0, so I don't want either of them to die. Factional scum do.

@FM-Comrade PickleRadish btw you do need to talk to Inconspicuous and get him more active. He didn't even vote D1, that needs to change if you two are to maintain strong equity for town.
    Wtf bruh you are painting from idk what but not from town pov
    A 1v1 trade is ALWAYS good for us
    ALWAYS
    And 1 vote more or lesss is a piece of trash
    As we saw yesterday how good those votes are
    Eyes was killed
    Cw was our cop
    Cw was me

Im back from sleeping guys btw