User Tag List

Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,400 of 4999
  1. ISO #4351

2. ISO #4352

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

So- I tried to buy some antidote.
    It didn't go through.

No one has claimed buying antidote. I doubt Blue Beard bought it (he had some), Forsaken bones was the man behind the shop, so it basically is luck if the other person who died bought the antidote.

I think its much more likely scum did, and are ok us NOT voting of Myopia.

IMO they antidote Myopia and kill us off, hope we mislunch someone else and then win.

So I'm voting Myopia and encourage you all to too.

Currently I've got like all of you in my POE because I don't understand this game, don't think we really have any solid info, and definitely don't have any green checks.

3. ISO #4353

4. ISO #4354

5. ISO #4355

Screw it.

This is what happened last night:

Denmark -> France
    France -> Italy, Belgium
    Iceland -> Iceland, Turkey
    Italy -> Luxembourg
    Netherlands -> France
    Portugal -> Canada
    Turkey -> Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
    Uninted Kingdom -> United Kingdom

I am Turkey- I visit everyone.

Earless & OhNo are both claiming visiting Myopia.

If Earless is telling the truth they are Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, or Portugal.

Therefore Earless and OhNo can't both be telling the truth (unless blowdart doesn't count as a visit.)

1 person visited me- I don't know who

6. ISO #4356

7. ISO #4357

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Father and Sun View Post
    Screw it.

This is what happened last night:

Denmark -> France
    France -> Italy, Belgium
    Iceland -> Iceland, Turkey
    Italy -> Luxembourg
    Netherlands -> France
    Portugal -> Canada
    Turkey -> Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
    Uninted Kingdom -> United Kingdom

I am Turkey- I visit everyone.

Earless & OhNo are both claiming visiting Myopia.

If Earless is telling the truth they are Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, or Portugal.

Therefore Earless and OhNo can't both be telling the truth (unless blowdart doesn't count as a visit.)

1 person visited me- I don't know who
    I would say oh no and I are Denmark and Netherlands

8. ISO #4358

9. ISO #4359

10. ISO #4360

11. ISO #4361

12. ISO #4362

13. ISO #4363

@FM-Father and Sun
    Sounds like you see that people visited but not who. This could be very helpful.

Chad has claimed I visited them twice. I have never preformed an action this game. That is an issue maybe you can deductively sort.

Also given Chad is a pincushion they should have more info on me for that 2nd claimed visit given their role. Either this visit has not happened (suggesting Chad is lying) or I am being manipulated in some way to visit.

The only logic I could see for an outside force to manipulate me at them twice would be to cause day issues for me given Chad flatly claimed he saw me visit him the day prior and I flatly claimed I took no action. Doing it a second time raises the issue we are discussing now.

14. ISO #4364

As for my role I would rather not full claim for no reason. I could have some good utility as the game goes on but that will be substantially ruined if I claim.

On top of that roles do not equal alignments in any way. I get that typically people mass claim at some point to sort the game but unless someone can voice a reason as to why I should reveal my role I am against it. I feel it will hurt the town so there has to be some benefit other than curiosity. Lets not get caught up in 'what we would normally do' and instead consider 'what has value in this situation.'

15. ISO #4365

To be emphatically clear- I hard claim that I have preformed no action this entire game and basically played as a citizen. The moment I was told I was infected by a parasite I chose not to go a certain way because I did not (and still do not) know what the parasite does. Given the nature of my role acting as a citizen mitigates any impact it could have on the town. And again- I am against role claiming and would rather you guys not mindlessly push for me to do so unless there is some actual benefit.

FM-Father and Sun's ability + Chad's ability should allow for some level of sorting if I actually visited or if Chad is lying providing some level of information.

I would also point out how dumb it would be for me to visit a player again who saw me, and said they saw me the day before. That would be an objectively awful play as scum but makes a good bit of sense to shade me in some way if I was manipulated.

16. ISO #4366

I'm p sure this is what happened:

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi has died!

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Stealthbomber16

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    You have unleashed a telepathic brain maggot into the town's water supply and it has attached itself to another player.
    You don't know who they are, but you will know nearly everything they know.

Information you will receive:
    - Their role
    - Their rolecard
    - The names of any private chats they are in
    - Any feedback they receive

Information you will not receive:
    - Their name
    - Their alignment
    - The names of any factional chats they are in
    - Messages sent in private or factional chats

17. ISO #4367

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dark Unicorn View Post
    @FM-Father and Sun
    Sounds like you see that people visited but not who. This could be very helpful.

Chad has claimed I visited them twice. I have never preformed an action this game. That is an issue maybe you can deductively sort.

Also given Chad is a pincushion they should have more info on me for that 2nd claimed visit given their role. Either this visit has not happened (suggesting Chad is lying) or I am being manipulated in some way to visit.

The only logic I could see for an outside force to manipulate me at them twice would be to cause day issues for me given Chad flatly claimed he saw me visit him the day prior and I flatly claimed I took no action. Doing it a second time raises the issue we are discussing now.
    Honestly its been a fucking nightmare. I've been trying to collect things, but, a mix of ppl lying, not being here, and refusing to say means its been hard to verify. The "titles" change each day (e.g. it was countries today, yesterday it was elements.)

I"m starting to worry about Chad tbh

18. ISO #4368

It is also of note I was told people voting on me would invert investigative results. What is interesting with that is that Purple's check on Incognito was correct while his lie detector on Tess was not. Kinda makes me question if the feedback I received about having a parasite was not some weird feedback tailor. Either way.. Tess potentials as I see them:

Death Tailor (Real potential given the length of time they were a scum lynch and someone flat claimed to give out a death tailor item earlier in the game)
    Semantics on phrasing
    Tess Miller attribute conflict
    Lie detector has insane modifier

Anyways. Not sure why the focus is on purple through this point. Mechanical solves in a closed bastard game like this is kinda dumb when we see so many potentials. This makes me question if the people are making these pushes in good faith.

The issue of why they shot off their red check is valid although explained by their role claim.

19. ISO #4369

Honestly its been a fucking nightmare. I've been trying to collect things, but, a mix of ppl lying, not being here, and refusing to say means its been hard to verify. The "titles" change each day (e.g. it was countries today, yesterday it was elements.)

I"m starting to worry about Chad tbh
    I have town read him through the game, but it did ping me he would call me out for visiting him but not bring up the fact he has information about my visiting him. If you look at his role the first visit should have had me pricked or whatever. That needle should provide him with something.

The advantage here though is that if he is not lying he now has 2 needles in me and can verify a large amount of functions in the game if I preform them. Creates some level of solving down the road, although with a layer of WIFOM.

20. ISO #4370

It is also of note I was told people voting on me would invert investigative results. What is interesting with that is that Purple's check on Incognito was correct while his lie detector on Tess was not. Kinda makes me question if the feedback I received about having a parasite was not some weird feedback tailor. Either way.. Tess potentials as I see them:

Death Tailor (Real potential given the length of time they were a scum lynch and someone flat claimed to give out a death tailor item earlier in the game)
    Semantics on phrasing
    Tess Miller attribute conflict
    Lie detector has insane modifier

Anyways. Not sure why the focus is on purple through this point. Mechanical solves in a closed bastard game like this is kinda dumb when we see so many potentials. This makes me question if the people are making these pushes in good faith.

The issue of why they shot off their red check is valid although explained by their role claim.
    Yh I kinda get it but they never should have lied about why they took the shot.

I'm happiest going in to Myopia I think.

I do think *everyone* should claim visits tbh

21. ISO #4371

I do not believe anyone else has said it but those 2 day shots are interesting. I see a few things there.

The targets do not look to me like they would come from a town player (if the action was targeted)

They were instant shots, This makes me wonder if those two shots were the robinhood bows we saw on the market earlier in the game. I actually tried to buy one to get it off the market but was too slow. Those would be high value items for non-town imo. The ability to flat out eliminate 2 players at the snap of your fingers is substantial.

If so this would mean a player bought them who had substantial purchasing power. This could point to who would have taken those to shots assuming both 'it was the bows' and 'we have some way to sort who bought what'

22. ISO #4372

I do not believe anyone else has said it but those 2 day shots are interesting. I see a few things there.

The targets do not look to me like they would come from a town player (if the action was targeted)

They were instant shots, This makes me wonder if those two shots were the robinhood bows we saw on the market earlier in the game. I actually tried to buy one to get it off the market but was too slow. Those would be high value items for non-town imo. The ability to flat out eliminate 2 players at the snap of your fingers is substantial.

If so this would mean a player bought them who had substantial purchasing power. This could point to who would have taken those to shots assuming both 'it was the bows' and 'we have some way to sort who bought what'
    Couldda just been Forsaken Bones- I think he had the power to do it.

The timing of Demonic's is interesting to- he just claimed that thing about there being no mafia faction.

23. ISO #4373

I think thats a good idea. As the game goes on it locks players into claims and if you live we can mathematically crunch lies. It gets a bit hairy but if you are actually tracking every claim and your feedback there is some methods to compare multiple days to flag potentials. Any math nerds in here probably see where I am going with this.

24. ISO #4374

Couldda just been Forsaken Bones- I think he had the power to do it.

The timing of Demonic's is interesting to- he just claimed that thing about there being no mafia faction.
    No. His role card flatly said he has no hands and can not use items.

Some living player preformed those two kills. I am relatively certain of it.

25. ISO #4375

26. ISO #4376

I feel like Myopia is the equivalent of a 'skip day' vote. They are poisoned and likely self resolving.

The issue I see is that they are also the 'obvious easy lynch.' If I was team scum that is where I would push the lynch to avoid dealing with pressure elsewhere. Nobody town reads them but they also really feel like LHF. If we are going to hammer them through I would ask we keep hammer control to prevent ending the day early, and look at doing so if we just want to be 100% certain they die.

We should sort though other players with the time we have and not just resign to 'Fuck it, lets kill the guy thats probably dead anyways.'

27. ISO #4377

28. ISO #4378

I feel like Myopia is the equivalent of a 'skip day' vote. They are poisoned and likely self resolving.

The issue I see is that they are also the 'obvious easy lynch.' If I was team scum that is where I would push the lynch to avoid dealing with pressure elsewhere. Nobody town reads them but they also really feel like LHF. If we are going to hammer them through I would ask we keep hammer control to prevent ending the day early, and look at doing so if we just want to be 100% certain they die.

We should sort though other players with the time we have and not just resign to 'Fuck it, lets kill the guy thats probably dead anyways.'
    On this note as the game goes forward we could also start examining the benefit of skip days. We have a lot of claimed invest functions out there and have no obligation to lynch.

29. ISO #4379

30. ISO #4380

Scum have antidote. Thats the problem

31. ISO #4381

Scum have antidote. Thats the problem
    We do not know that. We know someone bought it. There are many dead players.

To that point I did not buy it. I would say the risk is higher if we see Myopia as likely team scum. Then we have to consider how likely it is for more team scum to exist.

Cult potential (Tin foil paranoia)
    Mafia Multiball potential (Increased by flipped triad ability to check for mafia, WIFOM claims that we are not in one),
    Huge triad potential (maybe balance argument? Feels swingy given the game size and insanity of roles)
    Mass neutral with small triad (just speculation)

A part of me wants to dig through Myopia for indicators but honestly.. Fuck that. With their post count and the fact they will resolve one way or the other I have better things to do with my time. Even if they happen to have the antidote I doubt there is any world where they survive tomorrow.

32. ISO #4382

We do not know that. We know someone bought it. There are many dead players.

To that point I did not buy it. I would say the risk is higher if we see Myopia as likely team scum. Then we have to consider how likely it is for more team scum to exist.

Cult potential (Tin foil paranoia)
    Mafia Multiball potential (Increased by flipped triad ability to check for mafia, WIFOM claims that we are not in one),
    Huge triad potential (maybe balance argument? Feels swingy given the game size and insanity of roles)
    Mass neutral with small triad (just speculation)

A part of me wants to dig through Myopia for indicators but honestly.. Fuck that. With their post count and the fact they will resolve one way or the other I have better things to do with my time. Even if they happen to have the antidote I doubt there is any world where they survive tomorrow.
    I believe earless enough tbh though I'm partly skeptical

OK who's next on your hit list

33. ISO #4383

I believe earless enough tbh though I'm partly skeptical

OK who's next on your hit list
    I need to dig through and make some reads. Fighting the clock and there are massive parts of this game I have not had time to read at all. I do not think I have so much as glanced at the thread sense my early posts yesterday shoving Bones who looked like a semi-outed neutral.

That situation still bothers me. The amount of players that saw Tess pushing 'This guy is not town, but fuck the town and lets support neutrals' and just went along with it. Like.. The lack of interest in that was insane to me.

34. ISO #4384

To be emphatically clear- I hard claim that I have preformed no action this entire game and basically played as a citizen. The moment I was told I was infected by a parasite I chose not to go a certain way because I did not (and still do not) know what the parasite does. Given the nature of my role acting as a citizen mitigates any impact it could have on the town. And again- I am against role claiming and would rather you guys not mindlessly push for me to do so unless there is some actual benefit.

FM-Father and Sun's ability + Chad's ability should allow for some level of sorting if I actually visited or if Chad is lying providing some level of information.

I would also point out how dumb it would be for me to visit a player again who saw me, and said they saw me the day before. That would be an objectively awful play as scum but makes a good bit of sense to shade me in some way if I was manipulated.
    You claiming infected by parasite?

35. ISO #4385

36. ISO #4386

So- I tried to buy some antidote.
    It didn't go through.

No one has claimed buying antidote. I doubt Blue Beard bought it (he had some), Forsaken bones was the man behind the shop, so it basically is luck if the other person who died bought the antidote.

I think its much more likely scum did, and are ok us NOT voting of Myopia.

IMO they antidote Myopia and kill us off, hope we mislunch someone else and then win.

So I'm voting Myopia and encourage you all to too.

Currently I've got like all of you in my POE because I don't understand this game, don't think we really have any solid info, and definitely don't have any green checks.
    Lol no reads? Looks very survivalist
    Its impossible to pass items anymore btw, or i would have long ago cried for mercy

37. ISO #4387

I think thats a good idea. As the game goes on it locks players into claims and if you live we can mathematically crunch lies. It gets a bit hairy but if you are actually tracking every claim and your feedback there is some methods to compare multiple days to flag potentials. Any math nerds in here probably see where I am going with this.
    Hmm the biggest math nerd in this lobby is currently dying

38. ISO #4388

39. ISO #4389

40. ISO #4390

41. ISO #4391

42. ISO #4392

43. ISO #4393

44. ISO #4394

45. ISO #4395

46. ISO #4396

47. ISO #4397

48. ISO #4398