S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 48
Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 4999
  1. ISO #2351

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    Wait for it, I think I just got baited. I said both are town, therefore TMI and I am scum who knew that everyone else is town. I know this playbook, Purple. Let's hear it. How about I ask: why did scum ask me specifically about Mafia Bro and Chad Knight? I mean it is probably obvious I already said what I thought of CHad. Why do you have to ask again? Mafia Bro is OK to ask about, but the fact that he is using rational reasoning and not falling for your trap moves him up from where I had him, which was the "middle" zone. Happy, scum?
    I asked because Mafia Bro has been voting me since yesterday and is still voting me despite having two red checks so I thought, well what if he just have the guts to attack me while I out my red check on you and you are his partner? I know players like that. Top level players who are fearless.

I only said it like three times. Look, you tried. Move on. I am not going down as a weak town ***ch. My role was given to me for me to be a leader. I may not be great a such, but I am not the type of captain who abandons ship. Just stop it, cat is out of the bag.
    Yah, you are the catfish buddy.

2. ISO #2352

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    So inco is scum and tesseract scum claimed. Im gonna solve this game for us today.
    @FM-Mr Bones

Are you around?
    My turn to bury you properly, Purple.

Why do you care if your scum-read Mr Bones is around? If anyone bothered to read EOD1 flips, it is known that Bones, your scumread, is a solo 3P playing a game on Mars. You trying to rally more votes to your overthrow?

Oh wait, tesseract scum claimed???? Oh wow, please show me! Such wow! Much lie!

3. ISO #2353

My turn to bury you properly, Purple.

Why do you care if your scum-read Mr Bones is around? If anyone bothered to read EOD1 flips, it is known that Bones, your scumread, is a solo 3P playing a game on Mars. You trying to rally more votes to your overthrow?

Oh wait, tesseract scum claimed???? Oh wow, please show me! Such wow! Much lie!
    I got a lie detector result that confirms that you are not town. I don't need to catch you on scum slips anymore, I'm just looking for your partners. In fact I'm gonna read day 1 for full interactions now.

Adios!

4. ISO #2354

I asked because Mafia Bro has been voting me since yesterday and is still voting me despite having two red checks so I thought, well what if he just have the guts to attack me while I out my red check on you and you are his partner? I know players like that. Top level players who are fearless.

Yah, you are the catfish buddy.

Yeah well maybe you need to get 4 fake red checks before people start uhhh trusting you. What happened to your aggression? You think I'm just gonna sit back and let town lose? Piss off. You want to touch the bull, you will get the horns. I know for certain you lied about the lie detector. There is nothing to stop me now and I appreciate your giving me a 100% indicator today. You know that I know what you attempted. I don't even care if your other mates are Kitty or Leaf (but ohno is a shoe-in). I will zero in on you because I go where 100% lies. But... I will do some research to see if your other partner gave hints of being team with you. I would normally ask my right- or left-hand man, but my town has abandoned me (BLUE BEARD WHY!). Ahhh, so tiring, and town not trusting me. It's okay, having that 100% makes things a lot easier for me to dissect. Making me do work, and I will do it.

5. ISO #2355

Such a lie detector ability would likely return incorrect results, use at your own risk. I hinted at one aspect of my rolecard in my first post (seemed like at least someone picked up on it).

-Miller - You will appear as guilty to any investigations.
    @FM-Tesseract

Please post “I'm town” in the thread. If not i will consider it a scum claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Myopia View Post
    Maths and phsycis and chemistry rule the world
    welcome to my town core

6. ISO #2356

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Is that a leaf View Post
    Unfortunately, it feels like you're confident/content with what's happening and lack the element of research and doubt townies have.
    Not realy. I'm just not going to pretend that I have time to read everything, keep track of everyone and keep guesses from twenty-odd players in my head.

For example, Chad is quite obviously constantly reevaluating and questioning recent events; he's obvtown for it in my opinion.
    Not sure. But he is not in my scum list, it's true.

I don't think the confidence in town!Eyes can be explained by correcting Tesseract's mistake (it's not like scum!Eyes would have gotten away with it for long).
    Wrong. That was 100% pro-town from Eyes. Аnd this post cost her her life, because others ignored that.

Other than that, you seem quite calm, quite confident, quite clear-sighted, quite silent too considering the situation we are in right now.
    What "situation" do you mean? And who do you mean by "we"?

You also have not placed a vote.
    Lie. I voted Purple at d1. Also if you think that placing or non-placing a vote is alignment-indicative, I have bad news for you. This is not true.

If I had to bet, I would say you are scum who seems people who aren't part of his team getting put in a dangerous position and are quite happy with it.
    Bet then. Ez money for me.

TL;DR: I suspect Demonic.
    I don't care.

7. ISO #2357

I got a lie detector result that confirms that you are not town. I don't need to catch you on scum slips anymore, I'm just looking for your partners. In fact I'm gonna read day 1 for full interactions now.

Adios!
    Whom are you trying to convince? I know my alignment and my rolecard, I am town. I am still trying to find my partners, for we are the uninformed majority. You want to have a 1on1 showdown for the audience, is that correct? You got it.

8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    welcome to my town core
    OMG. You scum buddies should join the circus. Oh man. The fact that you quote those posts as justifications for "welcome to my towncore" after you quoted Myopia's question towards me and you voted me. Amazing. Ask your clown Purple over there to give you some coaching. At least he was aggressive and used an interesting investigative gambit to falsely incriminate me. And yeah I know, you are not playing seriously and you just want to have fun with roles. Have fun!

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

Such a lie detector ability would likely return incorrect results, use at your own risk. I hinted at one aspect of my rolecard in my first post (seemed like at least someone picked up on it).

@FM-Tesseract

It appears that a multi-prong attack is going on by scum here who know they need me gone. For this reason (I was waiting for the lie detector to decide whether to reveal this), although I dislike revealing it, I will say that I roleblocked ohno and I protected Dark Unicorn N1 (strange thing is Father and Sun claims no one visited two different players, which doesn't align with what I did). My suspicion is that there were no scum kills N1 possibly because of my roleblock of ohno, and scum are not feeling good and getting desperate openly going after me today. ohno and Purple are highly suspect, Leaf and Kitty I still need to check if they can fit as teammates to the other two (I had leaf in scummy territory but Kitty in middle/neutral ground). Purple's lie detector claim is definitely a fake especially after his expression that Miller does not affect this supposed lie detector ability. And he kept getting me trying to say only "I'm town" in one post because that would be the end of me.

-vote FM-Purple
    DAMN the D1 lynch RNG
    if you belive scum only has one killing role and its me, then idk what to say.

And besides, my role isint roleblockable.

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

@FM-Tesseract

why does every post i make inclue those first 2 quotes

wtf

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

welcome to my town core
    Wait a minute. Both me and Purple are in your towncore? This is getting better by the minute. What is going on lol, is Purple not giving you any tips. Jeez, use your chat or something. Unbelievable. What am I playing with here. Anyways, I go back to Purple, since he is at least trying. The low hanging scum will be easy to remove later.

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

????????/
    Not that I want to help scum, but it must mean you did a multi-quote and have selected multiple quotes. I am not sure how to deselect them. Have fun going through 50 pages to manually deselect them!

Hey how about you tell me what you did last night? Because you didn't do squat as I roleblocked you. How does that make you feel?

18. ISO #2368

why does every post i make inclue those first 2 quotes

wtf
    gotta un-check the multiquote button on those posts

I forget how to undo-it exactly other than that because I dont use multi-quote; im a scrub that quotes each post individually and then copy+pastes

19. ISO #2369

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mafia Bro View Post
    You guys are drowning this thread please stop, or at least cut back

Unless you're both mafia ig, then you're doing a good job killing it
    Look, I appreciate your vote on Purple (is that good for a pocket). It is my duty to serve the town. I am currently the most-voted person and I know I am town. You have to let me do my thing, because they are trying to axe me for they fear me. There is no other way. I am going to defend our town. Read this as pocketing whatever you have to do. I will not stop defending. The alternative is I just cave in and let them kill off a healer and a roleblocker and a 2-vote mayo. I am not having it. Especially when I know 100% Purple lied.

You have to let me PLAY for the town. If you don't like it, it is like asking me to lose it or to at least to make the situation less favorable for town. It is not happening. I was given a powerful role, I feel obligated to my town to come through on it.

20. ISO #2370

The main thing that has value so far from my POV is the confrontation between Purple and Tesseract.

I suspected Purple on the first day, but now he is getting town points in my eyes, and the Tesseract (which, let me remind you, has already confused the city twice) is rapidly losing them.
    That doesn't mean Tesseract is not town. But his claims to leadership in the city, to put it mildly, are not justified.

We have a rolecheck claim that has revealed the triad. Why shouldn't we lynch the triad and roleblock/vigi-kill Purple if he lied?

21. ISO #2371

I actually don't know, what I know is I roleblocked you and there were no night kills. But I intend to deal with you later. I know Purple lied, and that is the best lynch today for town today. You can be eliminated later, so enjoy stay in my town for the time being, scummy

22. ISO #2372

23. ISO #2373

Alright im going to go full devils adovacate

TESSERACT AND MR PURPLE AND TOWN VERSUS TOWN.

"But oh no, how is that possible? there is CLEARLY mechanical evidence to make this a 1 for 1"

You see my friend, we are playing something called KRC. Each person makes their own roles, and humans are dicks. Some Humans also have an obssesion with irony.

TESSERACTS ROLE CLAIM IS LITERALLY CALLED "POWERWOLF". I WOULD BE CALLING BULLSHIT IF HIS ROLE WAS NOT A MILLER

As for purple, i entirely belive his mindset is townie. I would not trust the "this isint affected by anything" part of the role, this is krc, nothing is guaranteed.

on a side note, tesseract how the fuck do you even have a read on me i memed all game long. i honestly do not give a flying fuck about anything but the roles

24. ISO #2374

I actually don't know, what I know is I roleblocked you and there were no night kills. But I intend to deal with you later. I know Purple lied, and that is the best lynch today for town today. You can be eliminated later, so enjoy stay in my town for the time being, scummy
    i will tell you this much. If i wanted you snapped out of existence, i could do it, and your roleblock wouldnt mean anything

25. ISO #2375

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Demonic TP View Post
    The main thing that has value so far from my POV is the confrontation between Purple and Tesseract.

I suspected Purple on the first day, but now he is getting town points in my eyes, and the Tesseract (which, let me remind you, has already confused the city twice) is rapidly losing them.
    That doesn't mean Tesseract is not town. But his claims to leadership in the city, to put it mildly, are not justified.

We have a rolecheck claim that has revealed the triad. Why shouldn't we lynch the triad and roleblock/vigi-kill Purple if he lied?
    Because I know 100% that Purple lied about his lie detector on me, and so this supposed Triad check on Inconspicuous means nothing as it is coming from a scum. Also, if you want to roleblock, that uhhh kind of requires me? How did I confuse the town twice btw?

26. ISO #2376

i will tell you this much. If i wanted you snapped out of existence, i could do it, and your roleblock wouldnt mean anything
    Okay, please go ahead and do it then. I am open to it. I will keep roleblocking you at night. So good luck with that. Or if you can kill me during the day, I dislike it, but at least it will prove Purple lied and my town hangs him. So go for it. You have my recommendation.

27. ISO #2377

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Father and Sun View Post

Hello!

As part of my role I got a bunch of information but to make it useful I need to know what people did or who they visited.

I understand you may not be able to claim- but if you can- please can you tag me and let me know what you did?

it will help village greatly
    @FM-Father and Sun

I visited ITS SOMETHING. I also somehow visited myself, but I don't have much clue as to how that happened unless I got targeted by some sort of karma (i.e. replicate what is done to another to be done on oneself) ability.

28. ISO #2378

29. ISO #2379

Okay, please go ahead and do it then. I am open to it. I will keep roleblocking you at night. So good luck with that. Or if you can kill me during the day, I dislike it, but at least it will prove Purple lied and my town hangs him. So go for it. You have my recommendation.
    i literally town read you. this is not a threat, its a FACT. i am going for incospicious and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me

30. ISO #2380

Look, I appreciate your vote on Purple (is that good for a pocket). It is my duty to serve the town. I am currently the most-voted person and I know I am town. You have to let me do my thing, because they are trying to axe me for they fear me. There is no other way. I am going to defend our town. Read this as pocketing whatever you have to do. I will not stop defending. The alternative is I just cave in and let them kill off a healer and a roleblocker and a 2-vote mayo. I am not having it. Especially when I know 100% Purple lied.

You have to let me PLAY for the town. If you don't like it, it is like asking me to lose it or to at least to make the situation less favorable for town. It is not happening. I was given a powerful role, I feel obligated to my town to come through on it.
    No I get your pov it just makes the game very hard for some of us to process/deal with when 90% of the thread is you two going back and forth

31. ISO #2381

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blue Beard View Post
    -vote FM-Tesseract

Thank u
    Why are you voting a town PR role btw? I would like to hear more from your point of view and why you feel this is the optimal lynch today. Please elaborate. Who do you think are Tess's scummates and what do you think of Purple's play? I need answers to all of those questions, not just some.

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

Because I know 100% that Purple lied about his lie detector on me, and so this supposed Triad check on Inconspicuous means nothing as it is coming from a scum. Also, if you want to roleblock, that uhhh kind of requires me? How did I confuse the town twice btw?
    elaborate, please?

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

No I get your pov it just makes the game very hard for some of us to process/deal with when 90% of the thread is you two going back and forth
    Not my fault. Purple wants to fake lie detector on me, I will absolutely annihilate. What is the alternative? Let the scum lynch me and we lose my heal, RB, and 2 votes? Yeah it may be frustrating, but I am not going to just disappear because scum want to neutralize me. You will have to get over it, if you want town to win. This is what scum is doing to me, he goes aggro on me, puts me down. I must retaliate, especially when I know he LIED 100%! How could I shut up and stop posting? I know!

37. ISO #2387

Not my fault. Purple wants to fake lie detector on me, I will absolutely annihilate. What is the alternative? Let the scum lynch me and we lose my heal, RB, and 2 votes? Yeah it may be frustrating, but I am not going to just disappear because scum want to neutralize me. You will have to get over it, if you want town to win. This is what scum is doing to me, he goes aggro on me, puts me down. I must retaliate, especially when I know he LIED 100%! How could I shut up and stop posting? I know!
    your post restriction is really annoying ngl

also its town v town

38. ISO #2388

Like I'm not saying roll over and die, I'm just saying focus on other stuff for a bit and come back to it maybe? You guys shouting at each other doesn't help anyone and tbh it rarely is an effective way to sway people to voting in your favor because it makes it more difficult for most people not in the 1v1 to evaluate the game

39. ISO #2389

elaborate, please?
    I do not negotiate with terrorists. I already said everything that "elaborates" everything. If this is your weak attempt to press me further, then you need to go do some reading. You will get chopped later, scum. I can keep roleblocking you.

40. ISO #2390

Yeah I'm not asking you to stop posting, just to focus on other stuff for a bit so the thread can breathe some, that's all.

41. ISO #2391

42. ISO #2392

Because I know 100% that Purple lied about his lie detector on me, and so this supposed Triad check on Inconspicuous means nothing as it is coming from a scum.
    Do you really think the world revolves around you?

Also, if you want to roleblock, that uhhh kind of requires me?
    What makes you think you're the only one who can roleblock?

But actually, if you think a little, you would have guessed the plan:
    1. Lynch triad check (Inconspicuous Man)
    2. If Inconspicuous Man flips triad, we are great and Purple is kinda confirmed.
    3. if Inconspicuous Man flips town, you block Purple next night.

How did I confuse the town twice btw?
    Another evidence that you write more than you read others.

43. ISO #2393

Alright im going to go full devils adovacate

TESSERACT AND MR PURPLE AND TOWN VERSUS TOWN.

"But oh no, how is that possible? there is CLEARLY mechanical evidence to make this a 1 for 1"

You see my friend, we are playing something called KRC. Each person makes their own roles, and humans are dicks. Some Humans also have an obssesion with irony.

TESSERACTS ROLE CLAIM IS LITERALLY CALLED "POWERWOLF". I WOULD BE CALLING BULLSHIT IF HIS ROLE WAS NOT A MILLER

As for purple, i entirely belive his mindset is townie. I would not trust the "this isint affected by anything" part of the role, this is krc, nothing is guaranteed.

on a side note, tesseract how the fuck do you even have a read on me i memed all game long. i honestly do not give a flying fuck about anything but the roles
    i literally town read you. this is not a threat, its a FACT. i am going for incospicious and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me
    as a matter of fact, i literally performed a night action yesterday despite of your roleblock. It is not to my benefit to out this now, but if you hard tunnel me tommorow then i will be forced to do it
    ohno seems town to me, I like these last few posts regardless whether Tesseract and Purple are town or not

-vote FM-Inconspicuous Man

also supposedly there's a check on this guy within the last 1,000 posts of D2

44. ISO #2394

Like I'm not saying roll over and die, I'm just saying focus on other stuff for a bit and come back to it maybe? You guys shouting at each other doesn't help anyone and tbh it rarely is an effective way to sway people to voting in your favor because it makes it more difficult for most people not in the 1v1 to evaluate the game
    I disagree with this. When I was kinda chill in the background, Purple piled multiple accusations on me that I know to be false and that allowed him to generate votes on me. If I just go away "for a bit", the scums (i imagine it is multi-player faction and some neuts) will just have their way with me and, by extension, with town. Do you want a leader who goes sleeps on it for a bit or who fights back? You have to let me do my duty, even if the battle is uncomfortable.

45. ISO #2395

I do not negotiate with terrorists. I already said everything that "elaborates" everything. If this is your weak attempt to press me further, then you need to go do some reading. You will get chopped later, scum. I can keep roleblocking you.
    i... am not a terrorist.

you are getting annoying to interact with.

if you want to thunderdome town, be my guest

im voting the scum

-vote FM-Inconspicuous Man

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    I just wanted something redeeming from Tesseract. I'm satisfied enough with their recent posts. It feels like they've genuinely reevaluated their reads.

This is town versus town. I'm not going to engage with it further.
    you agree with me.

welcome to the town core.

Is this enough "oh no playing mafia" for you

because i want to go back to memeing arround

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400