S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    I am not unlynchable. Votes give me a sort of currency that can be spent in various ways. One of which is to get a vest which I can use the same night that I get.

I figured it was worth bringing up because the play style I have chosen to use.

As for a mechanical solve absolutely no. In closed games I do everything I can to understand whats going on around me. Mechanically hunting in a bastard game is foolish. You build deductive reasoning on potential lies. I still believe understanding whats going on is important to making informed decisions but I am mostly intention hunting this game.
    So you being the second wagon with 1 vote below the top wagon gives you the maximum amount of currency?

2. ISO #452

You saying I did not ask myself something along with saying you checked is inconsistent because you are voicing you were careful and put thought into the question while you obviously did not. That could easily be a simple mistake.

But then you clarified you were calling me out for not questioning All Stars when a few posts earlier I had. That is inconsistent making it look more like you fabricated the question to make it seem that were hunting (as I would expect scum to do)

For this to make sense can you explain why you thought myself and All stars are scum, and very specifically why you thought we are aligned?

It would also help for you to explain why you did not consider the questions I asked All Stars.
    It would also help for you to explain why you town read the players you said you did.

^Doing that stuff helps clear up your situation. Not doing it is probably going to mean your head on the chopping block EOD.
    Considering the 2nd point of you
    I think that he wrote the post and then posted it, not reading the mew messages. So at the time of him writing, he didnt know what you were doing. Looks like a common normal misunderstanding. Nothing spectacular
    AND NOTHING TO DISCUSS FORTH AND BACK
    like seriously. Both of you. Get your sh1t together.

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    So you being the second wagon with 1 vote below the top wagon gives you the maximum amount of currency?
    Yes it would. Although that would risk 1 person flipping to swap the trains and it would also put the maximum amount of control in the hands of any potential scum faction.

There are benefits to how late game wagonomics could be done on the situation though.

5. ISO #455

All Stars ISO:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-All Stars View Post
    -vote FM-Silent Night

It's all ogre now
    Unreasonable vote #1

How about we all share something that's less likely to get you targeted by scum,

I was asked how complex I liked my roles, I answered eight.
    TPR hunting attempt?

Got anything to say or plan on lurking?
    Soft agression.

I've just been waiting for responses to my pokes and or for something interesting to happen
    Solid scum indicator for me.

-vote FM-Wilder Wastelander
    Unreasonable vote #2

Notably we have three people that have yet to check in
    Telling obvious things a lot.

Have you crumbed your role at all?
    Did you have a n0 action?
    Сontinues TPR hunting

Result:
    No impact to the game useful for the town. TPR hunting. Random "poking".

Noticed a lot of meaningless All Stars' dialogues with Silent Night, btw.

6. ISO #456

I did feel them saying I never asked myself as a consistency break.
    You seem to think this particular typo of his of great importance. It's the second or maybe even third time you're mentioning this. IMO it was pretty obvious in context who he wanted to refer to, so i believe this really is just a typo, pasting the wrong name. Either you're tunneling on the mistake or you're using it to paint wilder.

Shortly before I had poked All Stars and if Wilder had 'checked' as they claimed they would have noticed that.
    I kinda agree with you that i dont think his accusation (that you were pushing All Stars as much) was legitimate. I even said so at the time.

Spoiler : votes quote :
    At this time I will also reveal the way votes on me EOD benefits me is that it can enable me to vest, granting me night immunity. I had considered withholding that info but its worth discussing if players town read me and a lynch is definitive players may choose to vote to grant me this immunity.

Its real disadvantage I see is that it would split the town. Scum would not want to use their vote to grant me immunity so towns advantage of numbers would become less. This would substantially increase scums chances of pushing the lynch if there is team scum.

That's... interesting. Very interesting because it may be a very useful tool to drive waganomics and because it might drive people off your wagon, regardless of your alignment.

7. ISO #457

It would also help for you to explain why you town read the players you said you did.
    Scummiest question possible.

^Doing that stuff helps clear up your situation. Not doing it is probably going to mean your head on the chopping block EOD.
    "your situation"?
    What do you mean?

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    All Stars ISO:

Unreasonable vote #1

TPR hunting attempt?

Soft agression.

Solid scum indicator for me.

Unreasonable vote #2

Telling obvious things a lot.

Сontinues TPR hunting

Result:
    No impact to the game useful for the town. TPR hunting. Random "poking".

Noticed a lot of meaningless All Stars' dialogues with Silent Night, btw.
    Those first two votes were RVS.

I was talking about complexity because I want to know how many random/wacky things we have to look out in the game, whilst also drawing attention away from the question of what roles we submitted, since that's 10x more likely to get you targeted by scum

Aggression is good, and poking lurkers is a better thing.

At that point I would be cluttering up the thread if I kept posting with no relevant responses.

Yes, because I want to remind town that not everyone has checked in yet.

I'm hunting YOU, because you're scummy and you're on the chopping block today.

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    You seem to think this particular typo of his of great importance. It's the second or maybe even third time you're mentioning this. IMO it was pretty obvious in context who he wanted to refer to, so i believe this really is just a typo, pasting the wrong name. Either you're tunneling on the mistake or you're using it to paint wilder.

My own ISO:

Reasoning?

Have you asked your teammate All Stars about reasoning?

Never.

Question ignored.

You never asked Silent Night about reasoning.
    Obv typo, just 2nd attempt to ask the same thing.

Not ignored.

Main line of attack for now.

11. ISO #461

Scummiest question possible.

"your situation"?
    What do you mean?
    Publicly town reading without any reasoning to back it up is indicative of TMI, or too much information, the fact that scum know who each other are, and therefor know with a high likelihood who is town, they can safely say X, Y, and Z, are town, because those slots wouldn't be part of their scum faction.

Your situation refers to the fact that you're the leading wagon right now.

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Considering the 2nd point of you
    I think that he wrote the post and then posted it, not reading the mew messages. So at the time of him writing, he didnt know what you were doing. Looks like a common normal misunderstanding. Nothing spectacular
    AND NOTHING TO DISCUSS FORTH AND BACK
    like seriously. Both of you. Get your sh1t together.
    I poked Allstars about 3 hours earlier. It would not have been a recent post. And keep in mind, he flattly said he checked. This would insinuate he did an Iso on me.

I feel there is an inconsistency in this situation. That inconsistency makes sense from a scum perspective while it does not from a town perspective. Then there was the "You are the easiest and safest lynch" comment. Town do not look for who is 'easy' and 'safe' to lynch.

I feel like my reasoning here is sound. Your defending him feels odd and coachy. Although coaching in the thread would be out of place if you shared a chat with him so I do not think it can be considered anything. For host meta I doubt Lagalicious would give me an active day chat and restrict a scum team to only a night chat.

14. ISO #464

I was talking about complexity because I want to know how many random/wacky things we have to look out in the game, whilst also drawing attention away from the question of what roles we submitted, since that's 10x more likely to get you targeted by scum
    Bastard game... you can expect that the next mod post will be:
    suddenly.. everyone but @Lag died! Wow lag, not bad win!

Btw lag, where is the bastardiness i signed up for? I want Something CRAZY!

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

Publicly town reading without any reasoning to back it up is indicative of TMI, or too much information, the fact that scum know who each other are, and therefor know with a high likelihood who is town, they can safely say X, Y, and Z, are town, because those slots wouldn't be part of their scum faction.

Your situation refers to the fact that you're the leading wagon right now.
    Tmi, or too much information...
    Im dying
    I should have bought a big pepsi instead of a medium one. The circus is staying.

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

I poked Allstars about 3 hours earlier. It would not have been a recent post. And keep in mind, he flattly said he checked. This would insinuate he did an Iso on me.

I feel there is an inconsistency in this situation. That inconsistency makes sense from a scum perspective while it does not from a town perspective. Then there was the "You are the easiest and safest lynch" comment. Town do not look for who is 'easy' and 'safe' to lynch.

I feel like my reasoning here is sound. Your defending him feels odd and coachy. Although coaching in the thread would be out of place if you shared a chat with him so I do not think it can be considered anything. For host meta I doubt Lagalicious would give me an active day chat and restrict a scum team to only a night chat.
    Yeah yea ok
    It was just an idea lol, i hate page long forth and back arguments
    Obviously i didnt go back 10 pages to check wheter or not my idea was true.. Lol!Ghostbuster didnt bust the ghost inside his head! Hehe

P.s.
    Also nice information slip!

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

Yeah yea ok
    It was just an idea lol, i hate page long forth and back arguments
    Obviously i didnt go back 10 pages to check wheter or not my idea was true.. Lol!Ghostbuster didnt bust the ghost inside his head! Hehe

P.s.
    Also nice information slip!
    If you are referring to his day chat, he's referring to his telephone item, his n0 action.

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

No U

-vote FM-All Stars
    Okay... That's not really helpful, is it ?

That's... interesting. Very interesting because it may be a very useful tool to drive waganomics and because it might drive people off your wagon, regardless of your alignment.
    Looks like it did.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Last Hope View Post
    .... that doesn't make sense. All Stars doesn't have a single vote on them last time I checked.
    Indeed, it's bullshit. I dont understand what's going on from our Wastelander's POV

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

If you are referring to his day chat, he's referring to his telephone item, his n0 action.
    Ah yes. Lol
    Now i remember. Before
    I forgor

Dang anon games and stuff like that just bang my memory against the desk (my screen)
    Why cant we all be named from a to k
    Or 1 to 11, like with the emails?

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Ah yes. Lol
    Now i remember. Before
    I forgor

Dang anon games and stuff like that just bang my memory against the desk (my screen)
    Why cant we all be named from a to k
    Or 1 to 11, like with the emails?
    Spoiler : players # :
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    # Name Status Role ISO
    1 FM-Silent Night Alive ? ISO
    2 FM-Matrix6 Alive ? ISO
    3 FM-Last Hope Alive ? ISO
    4 FM-All Stars Alive ? ISO
    5 FM-Wilder Wastelander Alive ? ISO
    6 FM-Looney Toons Alive ? ISO
    7 FM-Gravity Falls Alive ? ISO
    8 FM-Mid-Atlantic Alive ? ISO
    9 FM-Once Upon a Town Alive ? ISO
    10 FM-Bisected Souls Alive ? ISO
    11 FM-Politico Alive ? ISO

Here you go @FM-Bisected Souls aka 10.

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

I don't think thats fair. Yes I have mentioned it but I specifically said it could be a simple mistake. What is relevant is the pattern.
    Saying the wrong name
    Correcting the name but it doesn't make sense
    Voicing reads exist without giving reasoning
    Claiming to believe 2 people are aligned without giving reasoning

This would be simple to clear up. Someone with a thought process that created those positions could just explain them. Instead its become a big thing. Saying the wrong name alone is just a typo as you have pointed out but that has not been my point at all.
    You saying I did not ask myself something along with saying you checked is inconsistent because you are voicing you were careful and put thought into the question while you obviously did not. That could easily be a simple mistake.
    I feel like I was pretty clear on that. Im not sure what you are painting here.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Town do not look for who is 'easy' and 'safe' to lynch.
    I'm new to the company of this forum, but in my understanding of the game, if a city cannot find a pronounced scum, it simply will not vote for anyone.

However, the setup obliges us to lynch someone on the first day.

Safe lynch (neut for example) is an option.

36. ISO #486

I don't think thats fair. Yes I have mentioned it but I specifically said it could be a simple mistake. What is relevant is the pattern.
    Saying the wrong name
    Correcting the name but it doesn't make sense
    Voicing reads exist without giving reasoning
    Claiming to believe 2 people are aligned without giving reasoning

This would be simple to clear up. Someone with a thought process that created those positions could just explain them. Instead its become a big thing. Saying the wrong name alone is just a typo as you have pointed out but that has not been my point at all.

I feel like I was pretty clear on that. Im not sure what you are painting here.
    a few pages behind but can you tell me what correcting the name refers to? or u can tell me to go do my own homework

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

I'm new to the company of this forum, but in my understanding of the game, if a city cannot find a pronounced scum, it simply will not vote for anyone.

However, the setup obliges us to lynch someone on the first day.

Safe lynch (neut for example) is an option.
    you quoted a post that started with "Town" and then say "city"? try harder to appear "new"

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Matrix6 View Post
    a few pages behind but can you tell me what correcting the name refers to? or u can tell me to go do my own homework
    Wilder said something along the lines of 'You did not question your scum buddy Silent night' then later clarified they had mistyped and they meant All Star.