S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2710
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    You & Atlantic had a chat with All Stars, didn't you ? Did he hint at what he'd do/had done before dying ?
    No, he did not. He never mentioned anything about that part of his ability.
    However, he did say in some of his final reads mechanics wise, he said that both him and matrix would most probably be not targeted by scum night actions given they are both the most/least controversial (im paraphrasing here). So I don't see a reason for them to target them with their action

2. ISO #1502

Something I think was very interesting was how the host pointed out self-votes dont show up on the counter so they would be added to the counter and the day would be over when the lynch should have occurred.

If you look at Matrix last post its a self vote. We did go to L1 which meant we were at L1 + 1 hidden vote and the day should have ended. Yet the host confirmed the day is not over. This means 1 of 2 things

1- Matrix lost their vote and we lynched them
    2- Matrix was already dead when we lynched them

2 suggests either a Mod Kill (Potential given the exploit to their situation) or some form of Day Arson.

Either way the lack of their flip helps scum quite a bit. Prevents valid hunting off it and knowing if that was cult would have big implications what we could understand about the game state.

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

As much as I hate this we may need to reconsider everyone. A role that can see all chats would fit well with a disguiser function. They could go through the chats and confirm earlier details and conversations. Then there was the fact they were questioning Atlantic if they were disguised and setting up a method to confirm delivery with fruit delivery suggesting they had reason to believe one existed. If they were one that would have been the right time to use it. They were consensus read not town and had a group coming to the conclusion they are scum after having some very odd silenced/blackmail interaction that does not make sense.

This would open everyone back up for re-evaluation. Their target would likely be someone quiet because faking someone's colloquialism naturally is extremely difficult to do naturally.

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    As much as I hate this we may need to reconsider everyone. A role that can see all chats would fit well with a disguiser function. They could go through the chats and confirm earlier details and conversations. Then there was the fact they were questioning Atlantic if they were disguised and setting up a method to confirm delivery with fruit delivery suggesting they had reason to believe one existed. If they were one that would have been the right time to use it. They were consensus read not town and had a group coming to the conclusion they are scum after having some very odd silenced/blackmail interaction that does not make sense.

This would open everyone back up for re-evaluation. Their target would likely be someone quiet because faking someone's colloquialism naturally is extremely difficult to do naturally.
    If it's a disguiser, I'd look at those who received the fruits from Matrix. Last Hope and Once, I believe it was. Perhaps it's a horcrux type deal.

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

Im not sure if they would be tied together. Didn't the fruit vendor functions get added on top of what they already had?

I do believe it was myself, hope and once off the top of my head but honestly I haven't paid much attention to it.
    Well, I would find it strange that if Matrix IS scum, they just have a fruit vendor ability that does absolutely nothing.

Perhaps it's unrelated but I do like my tinfoil.

8. ISO #1508

Anyways. I want to hear a lot more out of @FM-Politico . What you voiced about them has been echoed elsewhere and I share the view that they are flying under the radar with little reason to town read them outside of being a checked claim. We don't know if checks verify alignments and now that I am paranoid about a disguiser they would certainly be the logical slot to replace into. Off the top of my head I remember how they came into the game and I thought to myself I am looking at potentially a very strong player yet sense that initial impression its like they are just coasting and dont have a strong drive to solve.

I am kinda confident Matrix was already dead when we lynched them based on what I said before about the votes. If their vote existed the game should have ended earlier. We can guess all over the place between Modkill, Day Arson, and Desguised but the fact they were dead is reasonable and likely.

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gravity Falls View Post
    Well, I would find it strange that if Matrix IS scum, they just have a fruit vendor ability that does absolutely nothing.

Actually because I know they used both spy and fruit vendor functions I can be mechanically sure they got added on top. Duno why I am overthinking this.

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

That they had and used spy functions as well as gave fruit. So the fruit vendor abilities got added to their role card on top of their starting ones.
    i'm confused what you mean by this
    maybe it's just because i'm tired
    but why would something get added "on top" of their starting abilities? like isn't every ability a starting ability

13. ISO #1513

i'm confused what you mean by this
    maybe it's just because i'm tired
    but why would something get added "on top" of their starting abilities? like isn't every ability a starting ability
    The sample role card stated that the first person to quote that rolecard and say something gets its abilities or something like that. I think thats what happened given Matrix was able to both give fruit as well as use chat functions.

So the entire fruit vendor card probably got added to their existing card and they kept everything they started with.

14. ISO #1514

The sample role card stated that the first person to quote that rolecard and say something gets its abilities or something like that. I think thats what happened given Matrix was able to both give fruit as well as use chat functions.

So the entire fruit vendor card probably got added to their existing card and they kept everything they started with.
    Ooooooh
    I didn't even notice that lol
    Okay so fruits don't mean anything? good to know

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

I think a good place to start would be for everyone to provide some level of reads list. Looking through D2 there was a small amount of actual player analysis compared to D1.
    The town were probably sitting on their laurels and hoping that Matrix6 death would end the game.
    Which is something I'm guilty of.

21. ISO #1521

Oh God. This isn't what I had in mind.

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    Ergh soon i will die, this night
    And my abilities will be gone
    Interested detail.

Have you read that in some chat?

Unlikely, but what if we have BOTH a cult and a mafia, and Bisekted just used his spy mechanics and read in the mafia chat that the mafia is going to kill him?

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    Interested detail.

Have you read that in some chat?

Unlikely, but what if we have BOTH a cult and a mafia, and Bisekted just used his spy mechanics and read in the mafia chat that the mafia is going to kill him?
    I can join a random non factional chat

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Last Hope View Post
    Oh God. This isn't what I had in mind.
    The louder players will be pretty easy to sort from how they think and how they speak I don't think it should be a big focus but we certainly need to keep it in mind.

What do you all think about Bisected Souls now?
    Is there someone who can agree he is some kind of town party host?
    What they claimed certainly doesn't fit as an evil role. Prolonging life and creating a full chat to continue day through the night makes me lean town/benign unless the spy disguised into them and a party is part of their utility. That is rather unlikely though given their slot was widely scum read.

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

What they claimed certainly doesn't fit as an evil role. Prolonging life and creating a full chat to continue day through the night makes me lean town/benign unless the spy disguised into them and a party is part of their utility. That is rather unlikely though given their slot was widely scum read.
    Who is scum then?

Well, I know it's you, but if not?

35. ISO #1535

Who is scum then?

Well, I know it's you, but if not?
    Atlantic and Gravity are just about lock town to me. Their roles, the actions they have taken with them and their presence in chat have looked great.
    Hope is probably town but could simply be lying about alignment cop as some non-cult evil given the D1 wagons? Very likely town there you gotta go tin-foil on to question.
    I dont have information on Once upon a Town. They are consensus town read and nothing they have said has really pinged me although I have not focused on them enough so still in the PoE
    Politico I am thinking about more and more. Came in with posts that made me feel like they were a strong player and then got a green check and have given little sense. Immunity from checks could exist and they would be the obvious disguiser target given everyone elses activity and they had a prior green check allowing them to low post through days.
    Bisected's role claim makes no sense for alignment scum and very little for a neutral benign. Although it could be by host design it makes me much more comfortable with them. Tin foil hat they got mid day replaced by the spy who could throw a party? Early indicators of survival focus and lack of hunting intent/effort
    Then theres Wilder who has shown pretty strong tunnel vision on me and makes points I do not feel like come from reasoning.

We will have to see how things go. We effectively have a 36 hour D3 with some information coming to sort and more than enough time to get back into analysis of players.

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    if a slot is hammered to end the day when it "shouldn't" have been hammered because of self-votes, the day still ends. Or if a slot "should" be hammered because of self-votes, but isn't because self-votes don't count for the bot - then the day continues.
    Does that even make sense ? Either the self votes counts and systematically hammers or it doesn't and never hammers. Or there is something else deciding whether it should count or not. I feel like this has to be a lie... Am i going crazy ?
    "because self-votes don't count for the bot" that does mean someone has to decide it hammers for it to hammer, doesn't it ?

38. ISO #1538

Mafia hit NI?

Although maybe I'm just paranoid. Nevertheless, the mafia and the cult in one setup is overkill.
    I think we'll have a better idea if we're up against mafia + cult or just cult.
    That being said, if Matrix6 is scum then it's possible that we wiped out the cult faction D2.

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    Does that even make sense ? Either the self votes counts and systematically hammers or it doesn't and never hammers. Or there is something else deciding whether it should count or not. I feel like this has to be a lie... Am i going crazy ?
    "because self-votes don't count for the bot" that does mean someone has to decide it hammers for it to hammer, doesn't it ?
    You play at your own risk
    Bastard

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

The fruit vendor card didn't have any strings attached so to speak. I suppose that if Matrix wasn't town, then it's possible that the fruit vendor has extra if a scum picks up the ability. Though that seems tinfoily in the world I'm in.

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550