Otherwise you might as well just rng players and positions to take on them

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    Reasoning?

Have you asked your teammate All Stars about reasoning?

Never.
    Kinda lame. I have poked quite a few people for content. We could argue about that.

Something we can't argue about is when I take a position on a subject I provide reasoning. While you refuse to simply make complete sentences.

So please excuse myself and the other players that hold your voiced opinions in low regard. Its not like you are giving reasoning to the positions you take and throwing out some vague deflection on my interactions with another person would hold more value if you had any reasoning to go with it. Want to talk about it? I am in a position to be aggressive in my interactions.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Personally for you:

If you are town, voting you can be useful, as you said.
    If you are scum, you are safest lynch.
    If you are jester, enjoy your victory.

Best lynch possible.
    Doesn't explain anything I care about. To be more specific your reasoning to resolve your slot and the positions you took in your reads list. Although it is a pretty safe answer to your position on me.

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post

Something we can't argue about is when I take a position on a subject I provide reasoning.
    You never asked Silent Night about reasoning. I checked.

While you refuse to simply make complete sentences.
    My sentences. My rules.

So please excuse myself and the other players...
    Don't talk for other players.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Here. Let me help you.

Gravity Falls is town because:

Matrix6 is town because:

Mid-Atlantic is evil because:
    Silent Night is evil because:
    All Stars is evil and aligned with silent night because:

Just fill in the blanks and people might think some thought process exists behind your statements.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Sorry. All Stars, not you.
    Mmmm... Nah.

I thought about that as well but didnt mention it. I found it particularly interesting how genuine the double down on the N0 peek claim felt while the claim itself felt soooooo bad. Maybe the lack of self preservation means some kinda other motivation to protect that player or maybe it was just a really odd and thoughtless "Im about to go to bed and had a few beers so may as well say this" kinda thing.

If its...

Any specific player you want some thoughts on? Or maybe any you have a particular take on?
    I did poke All Stars for reasoning. But that point is erroneous.
    Why is Gravity or Matrix town to you?
    Why is Atlantic evil? Why is All Stars both evil and aligned with me?

Lots of questions here based on the positions you have taken. Deflecting from the questions will only buy you time. And when you cant keep peoples names straight its potentially damming.

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Thats a good take but it does not take a position on the issue. Can you give some opinion on this potentially AI interaction?

I did in #244

Last Hope seems to also be a very strong potential daychat leader. Do you have any thoughts on them?
    I kinda agree with you on that one. My only reserve is his comment about the gravity claim, ignoring the slots seems too naive and thus gives me a weird vibe. In retrospect, i dislike it, it seems more scum than town imo.

19. ISO #269

I can't talk much for now.

I answered about you personally.
    Sadly the question was not about me. It was about the reads you claimed to have.

And the read you had on me was based on me not questioning myself.. which you did check?...

In the morning maybe it can be sorted but you dug your hole here. Refer to post 260 to somewhat clear things up.

20. ISO #270

I can't talk much for now.

I answered about you personally.
    Why the sudden surge of aggressiveness ? What pushed you on the offensive ?
    I really disagree with your conclusions about silent night.

Also, i'm gonna assume the first sentence is hinting at you being soft-silenced, rather than a simple "busy right now" by-the-way comment.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    I did in #244

I kinda agree with you on that one. My only reserve is his comment about the gravity claim, ignoring the slots seems too naive and thus gives me a weird vibe. In retrospect, i dislike it, it seems more scum than town imo.
    I will consider 224..
    Im curious about your reasoning though.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Not sure what you want from me here.
    I want you to acknowledge that he meant "All Stars" in that message :

You never asked Silent Night about reasoning. I checked.
    And not insist that he "asked you about your own reasoning" because that's not gonna help.

Anyway,

Im curious about your reasoning though.
    What reasoning of mine are you curious about ?

25. ISO #275

I want you to acknowledge that he meant "All Stars" in that message :
    Why? That sounds like an agenda and you are saying you want something.

And not insist that he "asked you about your own reasoning" because that's not gonna help.
    [/QUOTE]

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

Alrighty, im on my computer, so lets get on with this essay

I really like the guy with the pokemon PFP (i think it was @FM-Silent Night ), they have consistently tried to get a understanding of the setup that a town player would want, and their outting of the apparently very wack role they rolled just makes me think they are town, or at worse neutral

I think wastelander is town too. Their PFP is actually quite fitting, they feel like that crazy guy on the edge of the block that keeps talking doomsday profecies. Wether they are right or not, its debatable, but i think they belive what they are saying, so town lean.

Matrix is very ?????. While i struggle to see their overly aggressive and cocky posture coming from scum this early, since that just makes people not really like them, i also havent seen anything else that indicates town, and its still possible they are just trying to be a assertive wolf.

Last Hope is... intresting. They appear to be the "cold" type, wich is imo harder to read, so im gonna restrain from making too many assumptions right now. I will say i like the points they made in their discussion with matrix.

As for the whole cop check discussion, im inclined to belive it. They held their ground despite their claim coming under sever scrutiny by Silent. Its also a very wtf play for scum to do now, since its not really that trustworthy + essentially makes it so if one dies the other does too, and there might be a neutral killing that could cause a early death of one of those to. I also belive the cop has some sort of retaliatory ability.

And finally, i do belive we should claim our answers to the host questions. Im not quite sure what my slot said, but i will see if i can find out with the host.

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Politico View Post
    And finally, i do belive we should claim our answers to the host questions. Im not quite sure what my slot said, but i will see if i can find out with the host.
    I really like your post but since i've already told that i "kinda" got one of those, and dont want to reveal yet. I guess i can reveal of the 3 roles, though.

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

yeah, so, regarding this n0 cop check. If I was anything else, I would be insulted that I have been outted day 1. But given the nature of my role card, I'm not really too worried about it, and I'm not even too worried that the supposed cop outted so early as well.
    I'm not too fond of Last Hopes response automatically assuming that if we survive, we should be eliminated. There can be various ways to ensure we're left alive.
    I hope you all read into that the I expect you to as well

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    I'm not too fond of Last Hopes response automatically assuming that if we survive, we should be eliminated. There can be various ways to ensure we're left alive.
    Honestly, it was a fair assumption if we take them at face value that this is their first bastard game

in a regular FM game, unless TPs are known to exists, a confirmed townie will aways get night killed.

It however doesnt hold true here, but it does count for some town cred for trying from me

48. ISO #298

ewwwwwwwwww

just... why?

i mean its NAI but why????
    I'm so sorry, i couldnt resist making such a disapointing buildup... I couldnt ! Not day 1 !
    Anyway, i was asked what were my favourite roles, and i do enjoy citizens because they force you to focus on the social aspect of the game rather than the mechanical one.
    I was expecting really weird hand-tailored roles and didn't think much about the roles i answered. Maybe i'll regret it later...

49. ISO #299

Honestly, it was a fair assumption if we take them at face value that this is their first bastard game

in a regular FM game, unless TPs are known to exists, a confirmed townie will aways get night killed.

It however doesnt hold true here, but it does count for some town cred for trying from me
    I tend to believe in vanilla and random games that people who make large leaps are either scum/dumb. whichever it is, that's beyond me. I take it mostly as a preflip association, which I don't take kindly to... especially so early into the game

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    I tend to believe in vanilla and random games that people who make large leaps are either scum/dumb. whichever it is, that's beyond me. I take it mostly as a preflip association, which I don't take kindly to... especially so early into the game
    this is just an opinion btw, I am not advocating/pushing that last hope is scum/even scummy. I'm just saying... not an attitude I look as townie vibes