S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2710
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    ... Where did your great talks about "reasoning" go ? Nowhere is it written that ONLY wizards benefit from having votes on them at EoD. My question stands and you shall not evade answering it.
    Occam's razor is my answer.

Of course, we can produce entities that supposedly also benefit from the votes. But if someone says like a scum, acts like a scum and uses the mechanics available to a scum, the conclusion is obvious. This is a scum.

2. ISO #1002

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    I think we have 2 or 3. Not more. 2nd one is obv Silent Night. If we have 3, Politico is 3rd. Also I think they had no mana for conversion this night, 10 mana is impossible goal with one of them dead.

Also I think All Stars is killed by Looney by his vengeful Power Word: Death ability (he can use it after his death anyways). Probably we have no some neutral killer. Or neut killer is arso of some other role with delayed kills.
    Think about it. 10 mana pooled between the team to convert. 2 mana created each day (Assuming other cult makes mana.) Having 3 cult in 11 players means a relative certainty 1 conversion making a fantastic game by town in an 11p game 3-8 with a -1 to town. Thats crazy unbalanced.

The only way there are 3 starting cult is if their mana creation was centered on that player and we basically nailed the Godfather. And even then its imbalanced.

I am confident there is either 1 or 2 cult by this reasoning. Your assumption that All Stars got killed by Looney is almost a certainty though.

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

After thinking about it i think i should share that intel : there is at least one form of redirection/retargetting going on, for i did not visit who i intended to.
    i confirm.
    im not the one with it, just heard a bird say it, it was a gull i think

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

Nice, I am still here. My IRL business can wait, phone call was enougth.

Are you blind, bro?

He is original cultist.

Day 1, post 42. Now we know the cult mana mechanics. That's why he needs our votes on him.
    I almost changed my mind, deciding that this is town player, whose ambitions do not correspond to his competence, but now everything is clear. He self-revealed his interest in mana gaining.

Also:

Politico is probably his cult teammate, helping him in receiving mana.

The case is solved, elementary.
    And on that moment face met palm so hard I got a headache.
    Cheap excuse.

Your cult buddy was already doomed when you jumped on the train. I unvoted Last Hope instantly and voted Looney after.

At the beginning of the day 1, you could not have imagined that we would uncover your cult so quickly, so you risked talking about your mechanic in the hope of gaining mana and converting someone on the very first night. Most likely, you did not succeed. And now it's time for you to go to the grave, following your comrade.
    Tell yourself whatever. But do yourself a favor and look at the EOD train. My vote came at a critical time and the position I took I had voiced long before. I find it odd that your tin foil hat is very one directional. You could apply many of the same arguments to other people.

Why don't you suspect Bisected for not voting either way while they were there for EOD?
    Why not accuse Atlantic for swapping last moment for the hammer when the train had been decided?

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    Think about it. 10 mana pooled between the team to convert. 2 mana created each day (Assuming other cult makes mana.) Having 3 cult in 11 players means a relative certainty 1 conversion making a fantastic game by town in an 11p game 3-8 with a -1 to town. Thats crazy unbalanced.

The only way there are 3 starting cult is if their mana creation was centered on that player and we basically nailed the Godfather. And even then its imbalanced.

I am confident there is either 1 or 2 cult by this reasoning. Your assumption that All Stars got killed by Looney is almost a certainty though.
    It's more likely for me that we have two cultists. but I do not want to exclude the possibility that there may be three. Default 2x3 = 6 mana each day, 1 conversion per 2 nights, 4 nights to win (2 ppl converted+3 original). Still balanced, I think.

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

It's more likely for me that we have two cultists. but I do not want to exclude the possibility that there may be three. Default 2x3 = 6 mana each day, 1 conversion per 2 nights, 4 nights to win (2 ppl converted+3 original). Still balanced, I think.
    Hence you pushing Politico too before he was cleared by Last Hope ? You're incoherent.

10. ISO #1010

You could apply many of the same arguments to other people.

Why don't you suspect Bisected for not voting either way while they were there for EOD?
    Why not accuse Atlantic for swapping last moment for the hammer when the train had been decided?
    Cult is the primary target to lynch, because cult can convert. We will deal with others later.
    Atlantic is locked town for me and he did the right thing.
    Bisected still suspicious, but cult first.

11. ISO #1011

@FM-Silent Night How come you can also deliver anonymous messages ?
    As I said D1 my role mostly chats.

To be honest I used what I gained D1 for that instead of getting a vest. Figured the scum wouldn't risk targeting me as high profile as I was and the fact I could potentially be bullet proof.

If I needed a defense against Wilders blathering insanity I would point out that if I was cult I would instead be saving for a conversion. Not spending to communicate.

12. ISO #1012

Hence you pushing Politico too before he was cleared by Last Hope ? You're incoherent.
    I am not pushing Politico then I say "there can be 3 cultists here". Do you really not understand the difference?

Last Hope said he checked Politico. That means:
    1. He is town, fooled by Silent Night.
    2. He is some undetectable cultist GF.

We will deal with it later, now we should just lynch Silent Night.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

If I needed a defense against Wilders blathering insanity I would point out that if I was cult I would instead be saving for a conversion. Not spending to communicate.
    Simpler explanation: Your communication is just a basic class ability, requres no mana. Like Warlock's kill action. And you have 5 mana for now.

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Last Hope View Post
    If no one claims the redirect, it's possible that it was the Warlocks who redirected you.
    If they had a back up for Toons.
    In fact it is impossible that he did, since he was dead and would have had no night-action. He was forced to use the KP because it is "Vengeful".

17. ISO #1017

Simpler explanation: Your communication is just a basic class ability, requres no mana. Like Warlock's kill action. And you have 5 mana for now.
    I really don't know why I am bothering with you. Even without my anon post I was in strong standing yesterday and the timing of my vote pretty much swung the train on the dead cultist. You cant even recognize when the claimed alignment cop softs their night peek without it being spelled out. Your reasoning and awareness is questionable today.

Once
    Matrix
    Bisected

^Look at this pool of people. Maybe look at the chart I posted to see what consensus opinions are or who you may want to poke for opinions. Or take a few moments to actually dig into situations before you talk about them so people take you seriously. Or just do some good ol fashion association hunting through isos. The fact I am not just advocating you are scum with OMGUS should tell you something.

18. ISO #1018

In fact it is impossible that he did, since he was dead and would have had no night-action. He was forced to use the KP because it is "Vengeful".
    Agree, it's not warlock who redirect. Some other roles have redirection mechanics in this setup, I am sure.

19. ISO #1019

I really don't know why I am bothering with you. Even without my anon post I was in strong standing yesterday and the timing of my vote pretty much swung the train on the dead cultist. You cant even recognize when the claimed alignment cop softs their night peek without it being spelled out. Your reasoning and awareness is questionable today.

Once
    Matrix
    Bisected

^Look at this pool of people. Maybe look at the chart I posted to see what consensus opinions are or who you may want to poke for opinions. Or take a few moments to actually dig into situations before you talk about them so people take you seriously. Or just do some good ol fashion association hunting through isos. The fact I am not just advocating you are scum with OMGUS should tell you something.
    I will look after we finish your cult. You almost fooled me yesterday. But not now. You dies today.

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

And on that moment face met palm so hard I got a headache.

Tell yourself whatever. But do yourself a favor and look at the EOD train. My vote came at a critical time and the position I took I had voiced long before. I find it odd that your tin foil hat is very one directional. You could apply many of the same arguments to other people.

me: "whats happening"
    *no answer*
    me: *qoutes someone* whats happenin?
    *no answer*
    me: *starts catching up, with pages coming in faster than i read*
    me: "hey lets check vc, huh? No votes? 23:01? Lets skip to last page, see what happened.
    omg? Hammered and thread closing -> thread opening (basic mistake in programming) ->lets write some propaganda to show thread is opened!

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    Players still dont read my posts, lol.
    maybe i should post my assessments instead of my reads here. I mean, atleast they will be checked for grammar and typos then :/
    I am reading you posts, just nothing to answer for now.
    I will ISO you later, don't worry.

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

Also, my thoughts on the setup:
    We have 11 players:

Option 1.

3 cultists
    1 neutral killing with delayed kill (posioner, arsonist etc)
    7 townies

Option 2.

2 cultists
    1 neutral killer with delayer kill (poisoner, arsonist etc)
    1 true neutral (amnesiac, jether etc)
    7 townies

It is unlikely that we have 6 townies of 11 (town will be too weak). It is also unlikely that there are 8 townies (town will be too strong).
    I'm not as good at balancing the game as I am at hunting scums, you can correct me. I think we need to have a working version of how many scums we still have to lynch.

I also insist that destroying the cult is a top priority for us. The next night they will convert one of us with a high chance.

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

I'm not as good at balancing the game as I am at hunting scums
    You've shown how great you were at that, i'm sure All Stars will sent agreement from the grave. If only he could finish his philosophical stone in time...

On a more serious note, tho : @FM-Bisected Souls some chat you're in mentionned redirection ? What exactly do you confirm ? Day or night chat ?

29. ISO #1029

Also, my thoughts on the setup:
    We have 11 players:

Option 1.

3 cultists
    1 neutral killing with delayed kill (posioner, arsonist etc)
    7 townies

Option 2.

2 cultists
    1 neutral killer with delayer kill (poisoner, arsonist etc)
    1 true neutral (amnesiac, jether etc)
    7 townies

It is unlikely that we have 6 townies of 11 (town will be too weak). It is also unlikely that there are 8 townies (town will be too strong).
    I'm not as good at balancing the game as I am at hunting scums, you can correct me. I think we need to have a working version of how many scums we still have to lynch.

I also insist that destroying the cult is a top priority for us. The next night they will convert one of us with a high chance.
    I really doubt 3 cultist starting as I have said before. 1 convert and you have a confirmed vote block of 4 players in a game of 11. Thats too much for a game of this size.

If we assume the other cult both exists and has similar mechanics of gaining 2 mana per day + for votes I think the risk here is if EOD votes include when they are lynched -and- if a lynched cultist mana pool would be transferred. Yesterday 6 votes to lynch +2 for days start means that 1 player had generated 8 mana. If a 2nd exists (assuming they were not voted) then N1 they had 10 mana and could convert.

I doubt this situation though. It would basically make the cult impossible for the town to lynch out of existence. Every lynch would just add to their pool to convert which would not be a very fun or fair mechanic.

I think 1 cult currently exists. I also question if we have a neutral if it would be a neutral killing. Time will let us know that bit but it is possible as the more I learn about what roles exist the strong the town feels. And a very OP town requires a lot of scum or very OP scum to balance.

30. ISO #1030

I'm trying to believe the town has enough brains to lynch you. Perhaps all is not lost with this community.

Well, real life now finally got me. Offline for long.
    I hope when you come back you can be more considerate towards the community. Regardless of how you feel lets have fun : )

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

@FM-Mid-Atlantic , @FM-Politico could you two clarify your reads a bit? To be more specific

Atlantic- Pretty much what you think about every living player other than Last Hope
    Politico- Atlantic, Once Upon a Town and Bisected
    i dont think i ever talked aout atlantic or OUT so im gonna need some time

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Politico View Post
    i dont think i ever talked aout atlantic or OUT so im gonna need some time
    We do have a day and a half so there is no rush. But it would be good to get some views from you regardless (or maybe especially) because we have a claimed alignment cop check on you.

34. ISO #1034

Hey now, Why All Star? The kill does not make sense and everything following this will be some dumpster fire of WIFOM but why not.

They pushed to consolidate votes EOD1. They had a series of update posts about tracking claims. They copy-pasted vote counts to making tracking votes easier.
    They read Matrix as town and really stuck to their guns there. When called out on viewing Matrix one way and Bisected another for similar reasoning they doubled down over and over.
    Broke down read walls to their essence and called stuff out for clarification. Was critical of both Wilder post #825, Once Upon a Town post #811, and Bisected post #853. Also pokes Toons and political for reads accurately calling them out for having few positions.
    Their focus on Wilder is very much of note. Could WIFOM between if they were killed to eliminate pressure from Wilder or to frame Wilder. While they pushed quite a few people they were on Wilder so hard that Wilder responded by calling them out as an executioner at some point.
    Favors killing Bisected over Loony post #681
    #673 read wall:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-All Stars View Post
    Reads in order:
    Pro Town Box:
    All Stars
    Last Hope
    Silent Night
    Matrix6
    Once Upon a Town

Self Resolving Box:
    Gravity Falls
    Mid-Atlantic

Null Box:
    Politico
    Looney Toons

Scummy Box:
    Bisected Souls
    Wilder Wastelander

I really like Last Hope and Silent Night, they're contributing to town discussion and are poking and prodding other players.
    Matrix seems like bored town.
    Once Upon a Town is my weakest town read at the moment, call it hunch that they're towny for now.
    Gravity and Mid-Atlantic are mechanically linked, and knowing what one flips will likely solve the other.
    No strong read on Politico at the moment.
    I want to hear more from Looney Toons.
    I don't like Bisected at the moment, I put them in the scummy box because all the joking around and voting host is really putting me off this late into D1, low substance per post ratio, don't see any scum hunting from this slot at all.
    I've gone on and on about Wilder, but as a refresher I think their claim is wack, their reasoning is wack, their reads list is totally wack, and their OMGUS vote is wack.

35. ISO #1035

I was gona wait. It makes more sense to wait on a few levels. But I just dont care right now.

-vote FM-Bisected Souls

Should be something of a D2 focus for sure. Consensus scum read yet somehow did not become a train EOD1 and one of the biggest focuses of the flipped town while also sitting on the sidelines and not bothering to vote on either side while active in the thread.

On the down side I usually have a bunch of questions that come with pressure. I guess this is more just a call to draw attention to this slot. I could ask generic 'What are your reads' given their reads list was kinda ehh but too many things bother me here to pretend everything is cool and I think resolving this slot will produce quite a bit of information for more reasons than I am willing to talk about.

36. ISO #1036

Something just because...

All stars reads in terms of EOD1 votes:
    FM-Looney Toons (6 [L-0]):
    FM-Once Upon a Town, FM-Matrix6, FM-Last Hope, FM-Wilder Wastelander, FM-Silent Night, FM-Mid-Atlantic

FM-Last Hope (2 [L-4]):
    FM-All Stars, FM-Gravity Falls

FM-Matrix6 (2 [L-4]):
    FM-Bisected Souls, FM-Looney Toons

FM-Silent Night (1 [L-5]):
    FM-Politico

I still do not understand their vote going Hope over Toons even with their flip..

37. ISO #1037

My view of D1

FM-Looney Toons (6 [L-0]):
    FM-Once Upon a Town, FM-Matrix6, FM-Last Hope, FM-Wilder Wastelander, FM-Silent Night, FM-Mid-Atlantic

FM-Last Hope (2 [L-4]):
    FM-All Stars, FM-Gravity Falls

FM-Matrix6 (2 [L-4]):
    FM-Bisected Souls, FM-Looney Toons

FM-Silent Night (1 [L-5]):
    FM-Politico (Giving money)

Makes me feel a little better about Matrix and a little more confident on Bisected. Nothing special.

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049