User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #9

Re: SC2Mafia MVP Contest: 2022 Edition

Nominating myself.
    Replay:

SC2 Account Name: Wrath
    In-game name: Sir Gideon Ofnir #15

A brief description on why you think you (or the player you're nominating) deserves to be MVP:
    Played arguably one of the hardest starting role selections that includes 2 Triad 2 Mafia, NK, and 2 TKs as a confirmed elector in the role list.

N1- redirected 7's votes with myself after realizing that he is town core by the hypothetical reading I made of his d1 chat

D2- Soft claiming det here, as soon as player 5 claims he is sheriff and checked 7 I double down on my detective claim. In the case that he is actually sheriff, I would be at the bottom of the killing role's lists because of TG and 2 TPs and 2 TKs present. Vice versa for town, where 3 different factions all have killing abilities at night, they would direct their attention to others.
    A player quickly notices that in BD's LW, he swapped 7 with 5. I quickly check logs and fix it, claiming that I visited 5 instead.

N2-I randomly select 6 to redirect his votes to 3 instead. 3 ends up dying, which takes away that vote forever for 6. As for 7, I now realize that he was swapped with 5 and I had taken 5's vote instead of 7. 7 still has his votes.

D3-As soon as 14 reveals to be marshall, I immediately go back into my lw to add pertinent info and change my mistake the previous day.
    However, due to panicking I put in the wrong info and whisper to marshall that HE visited 6 the previous day ( he had a similar name with 7, who I wanted to base my lw off of). Luckily, this is the mod so no one pays attention. However, because I have 2 votes at this time, I choose to abstain from voting in the event of being outed.

N3-2 Mafia members down, with their 3rd member dying as well from the AR slot. After noticing 4's contributions to lynching 2 mafia members and double checking the log, I choose to redirect his votes to myself.

D4-At this point I know 10 is the triad member as he (much like me) is refusing to vote up anyone in fear of revenge lynching. I decide to spend the majority of my effort wasting time for triad to make the night kill. At this point, it's hilarious because 2 out of 4 town cannot vote, so they can't do anything.

N4-As soon as I hear the night kill feedback (in case 10 was rbed), I proceed with the final stage of my plan by revealing and asking him to vote with me on 7.

D4-At this point it is the Veteran, Detective, and Sheriff alive: 4, 6 , 7 respectively. 10 is Triad.
    4 cannot vote because I stole his vote N3.
    6 Cannot vote either because I redirected his vote N2 to 3 who is dead.
    7 can still vote, but can't lynch anyone.
    10 votes with me on 6. Our combined votes barely make the minimum of 3 votes.
    I troll and pretend to believe 6 is Triad.

N4- I make 4 ragequit because he can't do anything. 7 decides to suicide as well.

D5- With 10's help, I get the solo poisoner win screen as elector.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by WrathCyber; April 26th, 2022 at 09:24 AM. Reason: added more