So I've been pondering, why would they kill Loldebite, which seems like an odd choice because at the surface, it narrows down the CMAN#3 scum pool down to 2, so 50% (Gikkle, Lag). Why not kill a PR town instead and keep me guessing between 3: Gikkle, Lag, and Loldebite?

Here are my thoughts. And I fully expect scum to shade me and state that I am the scum/killer and these were my thoughts all along!

a) Lag, in addition to myself, has also been close to a "train" D1 and D2 and remains town's suspect, so if want to kill 1 of 2 town in X+Loldebite, then Lolde is a good choice (leave the X -- whichever is town in Gikkle/Lag -- instead of leaving Lolde). So I tend to believe X(Town)=Lag is more likely than X=Gikkle. Thank you for helping the solve, Scum!
b) Went for a sure kill rather than go for Medic who might heal himself or for a higher-value PR town (like Mayor) who may get protected by Medic. Probably goes in tandem with their confidence in d)
c) Leave both oliver and PQR alive to allow for fake scum team compositions for them to advertise, leave these "scummy towns" for EZ chops later. Oliver and PQR = LHF.
d) High confidence in PQR mislynch D3 based on D1, D2 trains and my self-preservation votes both days. Which I know to be TvT both days!