S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm glad you're having fun. c: Mafia can't be interesting if people don't lie or push. Sure, you could choose not to use your ability but I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by telling me that. Not only could you simply be lying (as either faction), but the fact that your ability exists in the current gamestate (even if you were town) means that scum has plausible deniability for any mechanical outcome at night. Gikkle actually presents a similar problem because if you're lynched today, a Scum!Gikkle could grab your role. If you're legitimately confused, you have a bit of time to catch up or ask me anything you'd like. I don't know if your train has any momentum anyway.
    im legit so confused how to read things that happen here, and i think me being this active is killing my motivation
    i.. dont know what to do aa

do you think my original jmw sus was stupid..? (where i was susing him based on his interactions with mike)
    my read on jmw keeps going flippy floppy and i really want a good read on him and i want help with that.

3. ISO #703

As much as I don't want to give credit to Paopan's Mayor role, I've got to admit his train is most likely the worst-looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I don't particularly care what you think of me. My read on you is my honest opinion.

And yes, V for villager.
    Yeah I'm not buying it. You are trying to buddy me. My vote on you stands. What does a mafia do when caught and voted on? Try to be-friend me and make some excuses for me being a dumb town voting another town? I don't think so, bud.

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Yeah I'm not buying it. You are trying to buddy me. My vote on you stands. What does a mafia do when caught and voted on? Try to be-friend me and make some excuses for me being a dumb town voting another town? I don't think so, bud.
    Okay.

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    His posts were him immediately trying to discredit the "post-mortem attack" as just me being salty...
    I don't see it the same way.
    The response seems genuinely angry and not calculated like I would see an attempt to discredit you.
    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    did you ever come back to this..? im curious what ur results from it were. i find it weird how hes a townread but u mentioned a few things u dont like from him after it, how did those things affect this read?
    if u wanna fight, or have any questions for me, lmk
    i would like to see u develop this read more if u can.
    Haven't had a chance to go back on the PQR posts I skimmed, I plan on doing that during the bus ride home before EoD, not too concerned with that slot at the moment though.
    I'd probably lose a fight lol. I guess I'd be interested to hear more about your thoughts on the current lynch wagons that could reasonably reach 8 votes before EoD? (Paopan, Gikkle, etc)
    When I'm at my computer again I can flesh out my read on loldebite, but I've liked their recent replies to me and not liking my Gikkle ping makes sense (for context, Gikkle and I share the same homesite and have played many games there) so I'd probably lean slightly town GTH.

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

8 votes are not happening because scumbags have it split up.
    jmw Gikkle MM oliver on Paopan~mayor

We need to get a read on Oberon based on tonight's situation.
    What kind of read do you expect to have?
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

im legit so confused how to read things that happen here, and i think me being this active is killing my motivation
    i.. dont know what to do aa

do you think my original jmw sus was stupid..? (where i was susing him based on his interactions with mike)
    my read on jmw keeps going flippy floppy and i really want a good read on him and i want help with that.
    I know you didn't ask me but parts of your argument were good.
    Some of my original reads were bad (like my first impression of Light lol). And I can see why you'd expect someone to be placing their votes on their highest suspects for pressure (that's probably the smarter move, in retrospect no reason I shouldn't move it around except I've been a little busy).
    I chalked it up to player differences, and I liked the way you questioned my read and if I usually make those sorts of reads (if you're interested in following up on that you should ask Gikkle as he's got a good grasp on how I usually play as both alignments)

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    As much as I don't want to give credit to Paopan's Mayor role, I've got to admit his train is most likely the worst-looking.
    Worst for town, i assume ? What made you change your mind about paopan ? You seemed pretty happy to see him go, did you not ?

15. ISO #715

I dont really need to explain myself. It sucks to 2nd guess but I am sticking with my vote. Gikkle behavior was NOT rational at all. And the last 24 hrs that i just read I believe Gikkle is trying to get me to flip my vote. I dont care about them being useless tonight, I am here to lynch mafia, and Gikkle is most probable in my view.
    Uh... Okay, i guess you've made your choice, then...

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Wake up: to get 8 votes requires 7(+1 Paopan) out of 9 of us to cast a vote. and people are either stupid or indecisive. So we can only hope Oberon is not mafia. Mark my words. I am no idiot.
    Spoiler : Hope :

I trust in hope
    I trust in hop
    I trust in ho
    I trust in h
    I trust in
    I trus
    I tru
    I tr
    I t
    I
    It
    It'
    It's
    It's m
    It's ma
    It's maj
    It's majo
    It's major
    It's majori
    It's majorit
    It's majority
    It's majority-
    It's majority-o
    It's majority-on
    It's majority-onl
    It's majority-only

-vote Gikkle

18. ISO #718

Winners do not guess. We make decisions,
    Yeah, well loosers and scum also do make decisions, y'know... You seem awfully confident for a town, and refuse to explain why, you cant disagree that's strange from our POV, can you ?

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Yeah, well loosers and scum also do make decisions, y'know... You seem awfully confident for a town, and refuse to explain why, you cant disagree that's strange from our POV, can you ?
    Learn to spell: "losers". I must be confident as we are here to win it. My job is to find mafai and I think i have 3 identified, EZ Z

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Auwt getting cold feet on Paopan?
    jmw getting scared his mate might be thrown overboard?

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

Learn to spell: "losers". I must be confident as we are here to win it. My job is to find mafai and I think i have 3 identified, EZ Z
    Yeah, my bad, i always mess that up... Ain't a native speaker either
    Let me guess... 4th is you ?

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

Yeah, my bad, i always mess that up... Ain't a native speaker either
    Let me guess... 4th is you ?
    May the 4th be with you. No, I have not figured out the 4th member yet and the candidates are in a bit of conflict. I will need to see action D2 for this. You are my town read, we stick together.

26. ISO #726

Light, Mike and luona your votes will likely not happen so you know.
    Don't forget there are open ones though, and they are quite split, might eventually be alignment indicative up to some extend.

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

Please do develop those. Is the green tier really just "i dont see anything bad" or is it actually "i see good stuff" ?
    i think both
    they dont give me bad vibes, i like some of their posts and find them agreeable.

its much confusing for me rn ill reread during nightphase

Haven't had a chance to go back on the PQR posts I skimmed, I plan on doing that during the bus ride home before EoD, not too concerned with that slot at the moment though.
    When I'm at my computer again I can flesh out my read on loldebite, but I've liked their recent replies to me and not liking my Gikkle ping makes sense (for context, Gikkle and I share the same homesite and have played many games there) so I'd probably lean slightly town GTH.
    ill be excitedly waiting for them (:

I'd probably lose a fight lol. I guess I'd be interested to hear more about your thoughts on the current lynch wagons that could reasonably reach 8 votes before EoD? (Paopan, Gikkle, etc)
    are u asking me my thoughts on them or their wagon..?
    paopan - i wouldn't mind a paopan lynch too much, i didn't like how originally he wasn't putting in alot of effort even though he has (i think..?) a very late game pactful role. seems important, and i knew if i had that i would go super hard and try my best to not let down everyone else. his recent stuff where he had put effort was a bit better, but not by too much maybe.
    even though i "wouldn't mind a paopan lynch too much" i do have a big hesitancy with it; he was a big focus for alot of the day, which is something i feel like normally scum wouldn't have. i feel like hes either scum whos given up or weak town whos getting hyperfocused on.. which is more likely? i wouldn't be surprised in any scenario but maybe the town scenario is a bit more likely..? im not sure.. i think somebodies prob taking advantage of this situation but idk who IERJHFJJ
    gikkle - i don't want a gikkle lynch at all, i think theres better people to be picking off than him.
    i dont know what to think of his wagon specifically

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

scum are jmw Gikkle and <keeping to myself>
    If I had to take a guess for a conjectural team with both of them, I would add MM, and either oliver/Light/Loldebite as a last member.

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

Sorry, wrong! I'm not scum.

Sorry, wrong! I'm not scum.

Never mentionned I was specifically talking about a scum mate : )
    But is okay.

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

I wish we had private message feature in this thing. fuck
    Don't you have the ability to do it anyway?

37. ISO #737

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Light, Mike and luona your votes will likely not happen so you know.
    Don't forget there are open ones though, and they are quite split, might eventually be alignment indicative up to some extend.
    o i by accident missed this post..?

should i move my vote? i liked my vote

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

gikkle - i don't want a gikkle lynch at all, i think theres better people to be picking off than him.
    i dont know what to think of his wagon specifically
    Why do you oppose the gikkle lynch so much, since he's not one of your TRs ?
    I agree with you otherwise
    -vote NotPaopan

Placing this to force him to talk again.

41. ISO #741

o i by accident missed this post..?

should i move my vote? i liked my vote
    If you don't feel joining any of the others well do as you like, but you can almost be certain your today's vote won't lead anywhere if you hold it.

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

What do you want to do?
    i like my vote on pqrnhack i think

Why do you oppose the gikkle lynch so much, since he's not one of your TRs ?
    I agree with you otherwise
    -vote NotPaopan

Placing this to force him to talk again.
    cuz i wanted to vote for who i thinks scummiest
    and i think in that way pqrnhack > gikkle

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

I mean, honestly if I had to guess as to what town!Oberon would do as far as jailing and executing goes- he'll say he's gonna Jail Grizzle and then yolo jail someone random and execute a towny.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

I mean, honestly if I had to guess as to what town!Oberon would do as far as jailing and executing goes- he'll say he's gonna Jail Grizzle and then yolo jail someone random and execute a towny.
    Lmao
    At this point I’m not gonna jail Gikkle anymore I think. Yagami

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami

I think its Light.
    Come on you team mate won't die it's majority only anyway, get back in!