Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2934
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    I might have to get back to you on this in a couple hours with a more full answer. I still need to organise my thoughts. But needless to say I find it very unlikely Dipper pulled the cult thing out of his butt. Blendin corroborating everything except the neutral evil part pretty much makes him lock scum at this point.

The main thing confusing me is I can no longer rationalize the death of Robbie. On day 1 / night 1, Blendin was presumably the only illuminati and had no contact with alucard. So he would have had no way of killing Robbie. You and me are pseudo-confirmed non mafia by these blackmail shenanigans and would also lack the means to get a teammate to kill Robbie. So with no leak, it's a mystery why he died.

For my own sanity, I'm just going to take dipper's word at face value for the time being and maybe reread things later. The message you got means if he is mafia he's planned out this neutral claim for a long time.

There is a judge power unaccounted for in the PoE, and I honestly have no idea where it is. Noone has claimed responsibility for the kill of Stanley which is really weird given the deathnote.
    I point at Ramirez and ask him to specify whether or not he murdered Robbie Valentino on the first night. I also invite him to post his hit list.

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

You softed being some kind of detective role that needs to solve things before they can use powers yesterday. What happened to that?
    Trying to bait people into trying to solve it, and explain who Alice is. ^^ tried to make it sound like a mystery like a book though trying to hunt my role.

But meh i may of been over estimating my breadcrumbs

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    FM-Robbie Valentino
    FM-Stanley Pines
    FM-Dipper Pines
    FM-Mabel Pines
    FM-Stanford Pines
    FM-Pacifica Northwest
    FM-Grenda Grendinator
    FM-Wendy Corduroy
    FM-Old Man McGucket
    FM-Sergei Caliendo
    FM-Tambry DiCicco
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    FM-Gideon Gleeful
    FM-Candy Chiu
    FM-Soos Ramírez
    So according to this, Dipper is dying today...
    And I'm dying night 4?

8. ISO #2158

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    I also specify that the typewriter came from a chapter, just like how my weaponry went away because of a chapter. Writing truly is a breath-taking job, I say.
    I urged Alan Wake to consider using his typewriter to resurrect Robbie. Though he would surely be missed, his grand sacrifice would replace his slot with a very powerful confirmed town. The only downside I feared would be that Robbie may return stuck in the past, and hang onto views and ideas that are incompatible with a new, more complicated world. Nonetheless, this was something worth considering if it helped the POE.

9. ISO #2159

Already posted it ^^ but it's basically my D1 readlist
    Town
    FM-Candy Chiu - Strong Start, highest Townread. #65 town + #162 more town+ for trying to stop non-town discussion. Out of all the players so far this is the one I'm most confident is town.

Townlean
    FM-Gideon Gleeful - #117 Attempts at puzzle solving. NAI but shows they are capable,/ they pinged onto the same word as me. town+/ #306 they look like they are trying to solve mechanicly seriously +tiny townpoints
    FM-Blendin Blandin -#71 Townderp?/ #161 suspision on old man hiding info, same as tam / #299 readlist also, more than mandys town+
    FM-Tambry DiCicco - #143 looks like they made list in day chat town+ (scum less likely to do so)/ #151 sus on player old hiding info / scum+ calling a NAI action scummy, possible knowledge santarole town? / #220 at this point most of their posts around here are suggesting TMI or rabbithole theorys, (mechanics is a very NAI topic to discuss) goes off rails talking about bombs / but then town+ as no scum would draw this much attention. depends how/ if Wendy dies but for now tiny townlean for the sheer insanity

Null
    FM-Old Man McGucket - #86 shows engagement and though, although mechanics is NAI a willingness to engage is town+ but then hiding info maybe scum+ although it shows they are looking for scum and dont know its safe to claim their item (scum would have no fear in showing their item if the sender is scum)
    FM-Wendy Corduroy - #220 at this point most of their posts around here are suggesting TMI or rabbithole theorys, (mechanics is a very NAI topic to discuss) #258 claims they are to die for breaking a rule (after Tambry made warnings with bombs????) this slot is self-solving now
    FM-Sergei Caliendo - Has a on of flavour and a weird way of speeking, Null just for the fact I dont have the energy to try and decifer their posts yet. please stop posting like that,
    FM-Mabel Pines - #127 possible scumslip spooted by Gideon #191 calls Tambry townie or scum (looks like a read but its poor) tiny scum+ #286 makes a post (contains only townreads though) town+tiny amount
    FM-Grenda Grendinator - no posts
    FM-Pacifica Northwest 2 posts only, NAI
    FM-Stanford Pines - Breadaddict.? NAI (although the role feedback so far makes me feel like the role is more self-harming than anytthing, so less likely scum)

Scumlean
    FM-Dipper Pines - #231 notices that to much discussion on mehanics. but dosnt do anything to stop it scum+
    FM-Robbie Valentino -keeping activity to a minimum, is not open about their thoughts on "bad votes"

Scum
    FM-Stanley Pines - #83 Caims candy is going for LHF? (Candy not LHF at this point) scum +/ #85 claims they took their time to read before entering (To much caution for townsfolk) Scum+/ #89 then scumreads the person they are claiming are lowhanging fruit scum+

-vote FM-Stanley Pines
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The Author

You have the power of plot-kills.

By the end of Day 1, you MUST submit a list of all other players in the game to the host(s). On the first night, if they are alive, you will kill the first player on top of that list. On the second night, you will kill the 2nd top-player on the list. And so on and so-forth until kill attempts have been made on all players on the list.

Your kills cannot be redirected nor role-blocked. HOWEVER, if the player is dead by the time it is their turn on the list, nothing will happen and you will make no kill attempts.

You have the ability to strike up to 3 names off your list. You may only do this once and you must choose the 3 names immediately (no choosing 1 name D2 1 name D3 so on and so forth).
    Looking back at the suspicions Ramirez had expressed on the first Day, I realize it becomes quite obvious Stanley should have died by his hand. My suspicions turn to Ramirez as I ask him to explain himself...

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

Looking back at the suspicions Ramirez had expressed on the first Day, I realize it becomes quite obvious Stanley should have died by his hand. My suspicions turn to Ramirez as I ask him to explain himself...
    I specify that Stanley should have died by Ramirez's hand on the first night, not on the second one.

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

I urged Alan Wake to consider using his typewriter to resurrect Robbie. Though he would surely be missed, his grand sacrifice would replace his slot with a very powerful confirmed town. The only downside I feared would be that Robbie may return stuck in the past, and hang onto views and ideas that are incompatible with a new, more complicated world. Nonetheless, this was something worth considering if it helped the POE.
    I replied to the Old Man that although I had considered doing this, my Protagonist Protection was a valuable asset while it lasted. Nevertheless, I agreed that such an action would eventually be helpful.

14. ISO #2164

Solved or solvable slots:
    Mabel
    Blendin
    Dipper
    Sergei

Very likely town:
    McGucket
    Wendy? (If Wendy isn't town, I seriously feel bad for them given how borderline useless their role is for a scum xP)

Not currently a threat:
    Soos

That leaves Candy as the only unsolved slot, but I think it makes Blendin the clear elimination for today

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

I am claiming neutral benign, but Dipper used a pre-recorded megaphone to make me seem evil, I'm not

Dipper is claiming neutral benign, but I know for a fact they are Mobster, I am revealing this because of what they did to me today

The only difference between voting me today, and voting Dipper today, is that my action is public knowledge

I know for a fact that Candy is not town, and my action tonight, which is a known thing, will kill them

There is no world where any logical player would rationalize that voting me is the correct thing to do today ahead of voting Dipper

17. ISO #2167

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    I am claiming neutral benign, but Dipper used a pre-recorded megaphone to make me seem evil, I'm not

Dipper is claiming neutral benign, but I know for a fact they are Mobster, I am revealing this because of what they did to me today

The only difference between voting me today, and voting Dipper today, is that my action is public knowledge

I know for a fact that Candy is not town, and my action tonight, which is a known thing, will kill them

There is no world where any logical player would rationalize that voting me is the correct thing to do today ahead of voting Dipper
    @FM-Robbie Valentino
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Blendin Blandin
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco
    @FM-Stanford Pines

Please read the quoted post

18. ISO #2168

How do you know that Candy is not town, exactly?

19. ISO #2169

How do you know I'm the real neutral?

My alignment specifically is tied to a private chat with Mastermind. Mastermind told me about Dipper.
    The Vampire alignment was specifically also tied to Mastermind under certain circumstances. Dipper claims to not tied to Mastermind, at all. They are not neutral.
    As Illuminati I am informed of more information about the game, and I know for a fact that the only remaining neutral apart from myself is Mastermind. There are two Mobsters remaining. Therefore Dipper's claim of being neutral proves Mastermind correct, Dipper is Mobster, not Neutral.

20. ISO #2170

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    How do you know that Candy is not town, exactly?
    Honestly, it's more of a guess based on the fact that they could not be converted to neutral benign.

My action tonight will only work if Candy is exactly non-town. So if it turns out they are in fact town, not only will Candy not die, but they will also be confirmed Town. So from a mechanical point of view, it doesn't make sense to vote me out in that respect either.

21. ISO #2171

I warn my fellow Assembly attendees that letting a likely Illuminati convert people is extremely risky. I also point out that the "conversion" mode specified by the megaphone makes much more sense than the bad -> good conversion Blendin claimed to have.

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

I warn my fellow Assembly attendees that letting a likely Illuminati convert people is extremely risky. I also point out that the "conversion" mode specified by the megaphone makes much more sense than the bad -> good conversion Blendin claimed to have.
    Respectfully, you're chasing a boogeyman being perpetuated by a falsehood created by a mobster.

If you vote me out today, you will create a scenario where there will be 2 mobsters, and 1 mastermind remaining. Town will be at a point of being mechanically overrun and only being able to choose who wins.

My action, which is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, is currently set at:

Strongman Kill Candy Only If Non Town

That action has real value, not assumed value

24. ISO #2174

How do you know I'm the real neutral?

My alignment specifically is tied to a private chat with Mastermind. Mastermind told me about Dipper.
    The Vampire alignment was specifically also tied to Mastermind under certain circumstances. Dipper claims to not tied to Mastermind, at all. They are not neutral.
    As Illuminati I am informed of more information about the game, and I know for a fact that the only remaining neutral apart from myself is Mastermind. There are two Mobsters remaining. Therefore Dipper's claim of being neutral proves Mastermind correct, Dipper is Mobster, not Neutral.
    Mastermind already flipped. Gideon was said to be "Neutral Mastermind Alucard"

25. ISO #2175

In any event, I am rather soured by this experience on a whole. I really am disappointed that Dipper decided to go this way against me, but even if you vote me out today (which is very likely), read my rolecard very clearly and you will realize that what I am telling you is true.

Dipper is Mobster, but there really won't be anything Town can do to win at that point.

If you vote out Dipper now, you will know when they flip mobster that what I am saying was true, and my leashed action will be of value to town.

If you vote Dipper out now, and they flip anything but exactly what I am telling you, there are powers in this town that can lock me down and stop me immediately.

But again, think about how games are set up in the arcade.

There is traditionally a 3 scum team, and 3 neutrals. One killing, one evil, one benign. I am telling you, I am that benign, and in this game, all the neutrals were somewhat connected to Mastermind in one way or another, and Dipper is not fitting with this.

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

Respectfully, you're chasing a boogeyman being perpetuated by a falsehood created by a mobster.

If you vote me out today, you will create a scenario where there will be 2 mobsters, and 1 mastermind remaining. Town will be at a point of being mechanically overrun and only being able to choose who wins.

My action, which is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, is currently set at:

Strongman Kill Candy Only If Non Town

That action has real value, not assumed value
    You're implying that there are 4 non-town players alive out of the 8 players remaining? Meaning with 4 dead town, the game started 8v7?

30. ISO #2180

I don't know what point you are trying to make, but yes, their role did flip

Is this a question or something?
    You're claiming mastermind is still alive? How is that possible if Mastermind has already died. Wouldn't that mean the Vampire is the one still alive?

31. ISO #2181

You're implying that there are 4 non-town players alive out of the 8 players remaining? Meaning with 4 dead town, the game started 8v7?
    What are you talking about?

There are 3 neutrals, 3 scum, 9 Town

Mastermind can switch accounts

This isn't a broken cult game like Dipper faked my rolecard

If that were the case, I wouldn't even be an option for being voted today

Pretty dumb dumb

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

You should really read the rolecards again

I'm done helping you
    I know what you're implying. You're implying Gideon switched to McGucket and McGucket is now the Mastermind. That seems like a bold claim, I just want a more concrete answer from you on it. ^^

34. ISO #2184

There is no mechanically logical way I am voted out today

But I don't expect reason to prevail here

Town doesn't deserve to win

Vote with your feelings, I've antagonized all of you all game

Take the loss
    Personally, if I was genuinely "neutral benign cult illuminati", there is no way in hell I'd ever try to convert anyone. I'd just be polite and pro-town and inoffensive to everyone. Trying to convert people would be awful PR for a role that would already be so naturally misunderstood. I've definitely seen pro-town survivors, but the level of investment you have in this game is wholly unlike someone who, at the end of the day, just needs to exist.

Your gaslighting is falling on deaf ears. We now know you've been lying like crazy for days about your alignment and your relationship to the mastermind. And now you're speaking with the same confidence while you rattle off a totally new set of facts. Noone is lynching you because they're mad at you or something lol. This is simply the decision we've naturally come to, upon finding out you are literally part of a faction called the illuminati and your only defense is that they're actually neut benign and host is trolling us :P

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

If the rolecard the megaphone revealed was different from yours, your first instinct would have been to paste your own authentic illuminati rolecard and "counterclaim", with a few minor edits perhaps. It is well understood at this point you can paste your rolecard, chats, pretty much everything within reason aside from informal messages/answers from the host herself. Hours later and this still hasn't occured to you. Because you haven't got another rolecard.

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

If the rolecard the megaphone revealed was different from yours, your first instinct would have been to paste your own authentic illuminati rolecard and "counterclaim", with a few minor edits perhaps. It is well understood at this point you can paste your rolecard, chats, pretty much everything within reason aside from informal messages/answers from the host herself. Hours later and this still hasn't occured to you. Because you haven't got another rolecard.
    This is what disgusts me about this game

Does everyone think it's just a given that it's allowable to cape paste rolecards, chats, screenshots, conversations with the hosts?

Just PM each other your role cards, why even play this game?

You realize how disrespectful it is to have to play with this in the game?

I'm honestly disgusted.

To answer your insulting post, the only way you're allowed to do ANY of those things are with permission from the hosts. If you do it on your own, you are literally breaking the rules of the game in order to benefit your win condition. In other words, cheating.

Disgusting.

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

This is what disgusts me about this game

Does everyone think it's just a given that it's allowable to cape paste rolecards, chats, screenshots, conversations with the hosts?

Just PM each other your role cards, why even play this game?

You realize how disrespectful it is to have to play with this in the game?

I'm honestly disgusted.

To answer your insulting post, the only way you're allowed to do ANY of those things are with permission from the hosts. If you do it on your own, you are literally breaking the rules of the game in order to benefit your win condition. In other words, cheating.

Disgusting.
    Pasting rolecards has been cleared with the hosts as okay
    Pasting chats has been cleared with the hosts as okay
    Pasting screenshots has been cleared with the hosts as NOT okay
    Pasting conversations - well probably depends on the conversation, should be done on a case by case basis

PMing other players is certainly NOT allowed. So your recommendation of everyone just PMing each other their roles would be against the rules.

Everyone open claiming their role on day 1, technically is allowed. But it's also allowed in regular FM. And People don't do it here for the same reasons they don't do it in regular FM.

But you know what does happen later in the game in regular FM? Role claims. Just like what's happening now. Not sure why you're having such a fit about it.
    Is it just because you think this wasn't cleared with the hosts? Because it was. <3

But you were probably being super disingenuous with your post and you already knew all that anyway~

42. ISO #2192

How was that conclusion reached?
    In the chat between Pacifica + Blendin that was posted, it's what Pacifica claimed. There has been little reason to doubt this claim as all the roles seem to be accounted for now but the judge power and the blackmail powers are still unaccounted for.

So that seems to corroborate the factional blackmail.

Judge power still unaccounted for though,
    Maybe the Judge thing is a factional power of the Mastermind role? Maybe someone is lying about their role?

43. ISO #2193

Pasting rolecards has been cleared with the hosts as okay
    Pasting chats has been cleared with the hosts as okay
    Pasting screenshots has been cleared with the hosts as NOT okay
    Pasting conversations - well probably depends on the conversation, should be done on a case by case basis

PMing other players is certainly NOT allowed. So your recommendation of everyone just PMing each other their roles would be against the rules.

Everyone open claiming their role on day 1, technically is allowed. But it's also allowed in regular FM. And People don't do it here for the same reasons they don't do it in regular FM.

But you know what does happen later in the game in regular FM? Role claims. Just like what's happening now. Not sure why you're having such a fit about it.
    Is it just because you think this wasn't cleared with the hosts? Because it was. <3

But you were probably being super disingenuous with your post and you already knew all that anyway~
    under no circumstances is copy pasting communications allowed

That includes role cards and chats

You are allowed to describe it

You are not allowed to copy paste

You are not even allowed to lie saying it is a copy paste

It is disrespectful because it is cheating

If you don't understand this, then that's really on you, and for a post-game discussion on how to play mafia

44. ISO #2194

In the chat between Pacifica + Blendin that was posted, it's what Pacifica claimed. There has been little reason to doubt this claim as all the roles seem to be accounted for now but the judge power and the blackmail powers are still unaccounted for.

So that seems to corroborate the factional blackmail.

Judge power still unaccounted for though,
    Maybe the Judge thing is a factional power of the Mastermind role? Maybe someone is lying about their role?
    So there is another Brown scum?

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

Also based on what we know - there might not even be any factional kills.

Grenda's death is obviously explained.
    Stanford's death was because of violating his role's constraints
    Robbie's death is explained with the Author's plot kill + Sergei's flashlight
    Pacifica's death is explained with Blendin's jail + my random scum kill
    Stanley's death is explained with the author's plot kill
    Gideon's death is explained by McGucket's vig kill

The only death we can't explain is Tambry's with that weird judge power.

But none of these are factional kills.

Which means if the game state really is as Blendin implies with 4 town vs 3 scum + Blendin.
    Then removing Blendin when there's no factional kill moves us to a 4v3, still winnable.

So even Blendin's own argument for why we shouldn't vote for him kind of falls apart xP

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

under no circumstances is copy pasting communications allowed

That includes role cards and chats

You are allowed to describe it

You are not allowed to copy paste

You are not even allowed to lie saying it is a copy paste

It is disrespectful because it is cheating

If you don't understand this, then that's really on you, and for a post-game discussion on how to play mafia
    Just because you say things in a declarative tone doesn't make them true. You seem to do that a lot xP

None of those things are rules. You can't just pick stuff you dislike and decide that it's against the rules.

And all of the actions people have taken which you claim to be cheating have been cleared with the hosts.

And let me point you to a real FM Rule here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...um-Mafia-Rules

Rule #10: Do not question the decisions of FM Staff in game, that belongs in the Answer Hall

So if you have a problem with it. Don't bitch about it here. Don't bitch at the hosts about it either. Go make your complaint in the Answer Hall.

That said it's rather poor sportsmanship to call everyone else cheaters just because you're losing, really not a good look u.u

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200