1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy tbh I think Candy + Mabel are cult.
    tbh your thought process is such a mindfuck for me sometimes I read a post you make I'm like "wtf is the relevance of this to anything this is bs" then I go to sleep, wake up and reread your silent night post and I think

shit it's the carol thing! she's referencing the sing a carol thing!!!

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

13. ISO #2013

I arrive at the Assembly and am even more confused than before. The Goddess speaks from Heaven and says there is only one good person left - could this really be possible? I know I am a good person, I know the Goddess is a good person, and yet, I also have some level of trust for other people, like with the Old Man.

14. ISO #2014

I am told only 1 town remains Big sad. I hate to say it but i think Mabel and Candy are a couple. I really wanted a threesome, but they don't like to deal with ghosts.
    Listening to the Goddess, I begin to realize Mabel and Candy seem loyal to eachother and believe the Goddess may be right, although I believe they may not be evildoers. But in my ponderings, I am still not convinced of her claim of a single townsperson being left alive, and ask her whether or not this information is confirmed to her. Only 4 townies have died thus far, perhaps 5 if Stanley was originally good; that would mean there were only 6 good persons in an Assembly of 15 persons, which the Gods would never accept, because it is well known they hate imbalances...

15. ISO #2015

These drawings are flipping amazing and cannot be found on the web. I hereby declare that you and I have a "virtual date" after the game, no matter if you are a robot, female, or male. You are talented, and I dig it!
    The Goddess announced before the Assembly that the drawings Mabel mutely showed to everybody seemed to be from himself! I could not help but congratulate him for his drawing skills, even though it had nothing to do with the serious topics being discussed.

16. ISO #2016

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    tbh your thought process is such a mindfuck for me sometimes I read a post you make I'm like "wtf is the relevance of this to anything this is bs" then I go to sleep, wake up and reread your silent night post and I think

shit it's the carol thing! she's referencing the sing a carol thing!!!
    I realize there may be something in this story I have missed, and decide to commit myself to the magic of Christmas. In a genuinely happy fashion, I begin singing!

Good King Wences'las looked out,
    on the Feast of Stephen,
    When the snow lay round about,
    deep and crisp and even;
    Brightly shone the moon that night,
    tho' the frost was cruel,
    When a poor man came in sight,
    gath'ring winter fuel.

"Hither, page, and stand by me,
    if thou know'st it, telling,
    Yonder peasant, who is he?
    Where and what his dwelling?"
    "Sire, he lives a good league hence,
    underneath the mountain;
    Right against the forest fence,
    by Saint Agnes' fountain."

"Bring me flesh, and bring me wine,
    bring me pine logs hither:
    Thou and I shall see him dine,
    when we bear them thither."
    Page and monarch, forth they went,
    forth they went together;
    Through the rude wind's wild lament
    and the bitter weather.

"Sire, the night is darker now,
    and the wind blows stronger;
    Fails my heart, I know not how;
    I can go no longer."
    "Mark my footsteps, good my page.
    Tread thou in them boldly
    Thou shalt find the winter's rage
    freeze thy blood less coldly."

In his master's steps he trod,
    where the snow lay dinted;
    Heat was in the very sod
    which the saint had printed.
    Therefore, Christian men, be sure,
    wealth or rank possessing,
    Ye who now will bless the poor,
    shall yourselves find blessing.

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

Look, there seems to be some confusion

No, Candy can't be cult, because if they were cult, I would have killed them with my Mason action

Candy is most likely exactly Mobster with Pacifica

Why?

Candy mentioned something that I didn't make public until they had mentioned it, I don't remember the post, but Candy was like:
    'Well if Mafia don't know who their partners are, then it would make sense if Blendin jailed their own teammate'

I forgot this was priviliged information at the time, but I see now that this was a Candy slip

Candy knew something that only I and the mafia knew

That mafia did not know who their partners were, and that they had anonymous mafia chat, something I learned through talking with Pacifica

Again, remember when Candy tried their best to get me to not defend myself yesterday after I put in the action to Masonize them?

And again, Candy is not my Mason because they cannot be converted to Mason, because they are... wait for it, SCUM

The sad part is that if Candy had just indicated that they would have preferred to be converted, they would have been converted to Town instead and none of this would have been necessary

Again, I have put my action in already, so I will resolve Candy MYSELF:

STRONGMAN KILL CANDY ONLY IF THEY ARE NON TOWN

So because of this, Candy is worming AS HARD AS THEY CAN to kill me today

This should be common sense obvious by now

If there are any more non-Town, I will offer my services to convert you going forward, so Dipper claimed non-town, I'm inclined to let them win with us, if anyone doesn't have a problem with that?

Also

@FM-Dipper Pines

I asked and it turns out I DID have a present, they just forgot to inform me, so I can confirm I did receive something from Dipper, but after the non-town claim, I don't know whether or not to open it

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Look, there seems to be some confusion

No, Candy can't be cult, because if they were cult, I would have killed them with my Mason action

Candy is most likely exactly Mobster with Pacifica

Why?

Candy mentioned something that I didn't make public until they had mentioned it, I don't remember the post, but Candy was like:
    'Well if Mafia don't know who their partners are, then it would make sense if Blendin jailed their own teammate'

I forgot this was priviliged information at the time, but I see now that this was a Candy slip

Candy knew something that only I and the mafia knew

That mafia did not know who their partners were, and that they had anonymous mafia chat, something I learned through talking with Pacifica

Again, remember when Candy tried their best to get me to not defend myself yesterday after I put in the action to Masonize them?

And again, Candy is not my Mason because they cannot be converted to Mason, because they are... wait for it, SCUM

The sad part is that if Candy had just indicated that they would have preferred to be converted, they would have been converted to Town instead and none of this would have been necessary

Again, I have put my action in already, so I will resolve Candy MYSELF:

STRONGMAN KILL CANDY ONLY IF THEY ARE NON TOWN

So because of this, Candy is worming AS HARD AS THEY CAN to kill me today

This should be common sense obvious by now

If there are any more non-Town, I will offer my services to convert you going forward, so Dipper claimed non-town, I'm inclined to let them win with us, if anyone doesn't have a problem with that?

Also

@FM-Dipper Pines

I asked and it turns out I DID have a present, they just forgot to inform me, so I can confirm I did receive something from Dipper, but after the non-town claim, I don't know whether or not to open it
    1. I mentioned the anonymous thing after Wendy confirmed scum didn't know each other.
    2. There is literally no way you can convert mafia but not revive people. You're blatantly lying on this point, and anyone with common sense can see it. If someone in the mafia is converted, they can just out the rest of the mafia, which is game breaking.
    3. If you don't open the gift you're almost certainly not going to get anyone on your side.

29. ISO #2029

I know this may sound boring, but strategically, would anyone be opposed to no lynch today?

My action is 100% public, you know what my action is

I will kill Candy because I know they are non-town, then I can just make everyone town, and we can all win together, except for Candy because I already gave them a chance

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

I know this may sound boring, but strategically, would anyone be opposed to no lynch today?

My action is 100% public, you know what my action is

I will kill Candy because I know they are non-town, then I can just make everyone town, and we can all win together, except for Candy because I already gave them a chance
    After you open the gift, let's do it

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

Anyway, if people want to vote on it, let me know your thoughts on letting Dipper win with us

If the concensus is, let them win with us, then I'll stop voting them and convert them tomorrow, but tonight I will kill Candy:

STRONGMAN KILL CANDY ONLY IF THEY ARE NOT TOWN
    This will happen only if TODAY you open your present! Otherwise, you're getting lynched anyway.

34. ISO #2034

35. ISO #2035

This will happen only if TODAY you open your present! Otherwise, you're getting lynched anyway.
    1. That's nonsensical, my action is public knowledge and beneficial no matter which way you look at it
    2. My action yesterday was public, and I'm telling you Candy cannot be converted to Mason, they are outted, and you're telling ME I'M getting lynched today? This is why you're not Town leader
    3. Dipper openly claimed non-town, and I'm not certain I want to risk opening a present form a claimed non-town, but at this point I probably will because YOLO
    4. I probably will convert Dipper tomorrow no matter what because they seem chill

@FM-Dipper Pines

Tell me the truth and I'll open the present, and convert you tomorrow

Will this present kill me? Yes or no?

If no, I will open it. I don't really care if it does anything else

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

1. That's nonsensical, my action is public knowledge and beneficial no matter which way you look at it
    2. My action yesterday was public, and I'm telling you Candy cannot be converted to Mason, they are outted, and you're telling ME I'M getting lynched today? This is why you're not Town leader
    3. Dipper openly claimed non-town, and I'm not certain I want to risk opening a present form a claimed non-town, but at this point I probably will because YOLO
    4. I probably will convert Dipper tomorrow no matter what because they seem chill

@FM-Dipper Pines

Tell me the truth and I'll open the present, and convert you tomorrow

Will this present kill me? Yes or no?

If no, I will open it. I don't really care if it does anything else
    I haven't sent any killing gifts ;-;

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

a megaphone was activated! A message has been relayed to the town. It is:

Spoiler : Message :

FM-Blendin Blandin
    Illuminati The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

You are a member of the Illuminati! You are a proud member of the occult here in Gravity Falls. You have been in hiding but it is time to rally others to your cause. You receive a factional conversion ability, and are limited to three alive Illuminati members at any time. You are only able to convert members of the Town alignment.

You share an Night chat with the other Illuminati members. You will be given this information at the start of N2.

Rules of the chat:
    - You will all vote on who you want to target for your factional ability (Convert).
    - You may NOT speak about your role in the chat and who you will target.

Win condition: Eliminate all factions that oppose the Illuminati and gain Majority.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

42. ISO #2042

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Its an automatic megaphone. Which will broadcast your real role and alignment (I believe).
    Dipper, this is half true and half false, and I am sad that you decided to take this route.

So, I received a Megaphone, it was used automatically, and it plays a prerecorded message

Unfortunately, there is no power that the mods would allow to post someone's role / alignment publically

I know this because I have the power to do anything

I am really sad that you chose to do this Dipper, I would have converted you

43. ISO #2043

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    a megaphone was activated! A message has been relayed to the town. It is:

Spoiler : Message :

FM-Blendin Blandin
    Illuminati The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

You are a member of the Illuminati! You are a proud member of the occult here in Gravity Falls. You have been in hiding but it is time to rally others to your cause. You receive a factional conversion ability, and are limited to three alive Illuminati members at any time. You are only able to convert members of the Town alignment.

You share an Night chat with the other Illuminati members. You will be given this information at the start of N2.

Rules of the chat:
    - You will all vote on who you want to target for your factional ability (Convert).
    - You may NOT speak about your role in the chat and who you will target.

Win condition: Eliminate all factions that oppose the Illuminati and gain Majority.
    lol

44. ISO #2044

Dipper, this is half true and half false, and I am sad that you decided to take this route.

So, I received a Megaphone, it was used automatically, and it plays a prerecorded message

Unfortunately, there is no power that the mods would allow to post someone's role / alignment publically

It seems for you to be town, Blendin, three people have to be conspiring against you in some way. Very interesting.

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

It wasn't pre recorded?

WTF

So you can convert people but to your "iluminati"?????????????????????

47. ISO #2047

Again, my role is known, I have only put in this action:

STRONGMAN KILL CANDY ONLY IF NOT TOWN

my action is public knowledge

Keep in mind that Candy could not be converted to Mason, and combine this with Dipper's incrimination, and we basically have a slam dunk

I would say I would be fine with getting lynched today since it exposes both Dipper AND Candy, but there is still Cult

48. ISO #2048

49. ISO #2049

50. ISO #2050

Again, my role is known, I have only put in this action:

STRONGMAN KILL CANDY ONLY IF NOT TOWN

my action is public knowledge

Keep in mind that Candy could not be converted to Mason, and combine this with Dipper's incrimination, and we basically have a slam dunk

I would say I would be fine with getting lynched today since it exposes both Dipper AND Candy, but there is still Cult
    You're the fucking cult ;-; I knew your d2 schtick was TOO MUCH.