Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
Gonna park on
-vote FM-Sergei Caliendo
overnight for having a strange entrance.

Sergei's opening post of buddying Candy to me is so strange considering candy is probably the most universally townread person in the game at this point. There were many other people with correct reads on Stanford d1, why specifically call out Candy? The whole setup smells fishy.
Looking back at the events that had happened at the Assembly, I noticed FM-Gideon Gleeful did not like my entrance on that day. My entrance was made speaking these words:
Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
Spoiler : likely irrelevant part of the quote :
Shortly before the second Day, the Gods spoke of strange things... and yet, they probably meant nothing, but the mortals could not know.

***** Second Day *****

On the dawn of the second Day, I woke up. I went to look in my bag and saw something new: another expertly wrapped gift! I decided not to open it before discussing it with my fellow townspeople. I began believing the gifts were merely a distraction from the real threats and served no purpose other than taking our attention away.

Those who had wished with their heart and soul the death of the evildoer were promptly trusted by their fellow townsfolk. Candy Chiu was one of those people. The deceased Pines, a known sandwich fan, also was one, but sadly, the obviousness of his town alignment came almost at the same time as his death did.
Perhaps I should have noted in my intervention that Candy's interventions at the end of the first day were not coming from a scum place. But it was not too late yet, and so I decided to back my position with proof:
Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
I don't particularly want to lynch Pacifica, literally only reason I voted them was so there was a counter wagon in case grenda did something super townie. They haven't done anything super townie imo, so I still think Grenda is a solid lynch for today.

What is the current vote count?
Candy's vote on Pacifica had remained and counted against him. I said to the Assembly that this was not the kind of vote an evildoer would put on a teammate without removing it afterwards. It had occured to me that it would be useful to point it out, and so I did exactly that.