?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    You've literally repeated the thing I was referring to in the post. Earlier, you claimed to lack confidence in your reads. Yet here I am, presenting myself and ready to talk to you. And you just meme and dodge. Is this not an opportunity to verify whether your read on me is correct? Your play is extremely consistent, in the sense that you repeat the same point of view over and over, which feels honest, but when actually pressed for any substantive thought process you can never follow through.

-vote FM-Tambry DiCicco

This vote is not set in stone. Just explain one part of your thought process properly. ANYTHING. Explain what your theory with the presents is to dipper. Explain the connection between me and Mabel outside of the hairbrained letter story to Chiu. Explain how Northwest replying mins after you voted him actually makes him scummy to Gideon. Literally, just give us ANYTHING.
    I do not offer explanations to my scum-reads. I am not going to help you.

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robbie Valentino View Post
    Not like read. Scum blanket on ally sometime. Sergi and Pacifica sitting in tree. Kissing night chat together scum.
    Annoy scum reason for scum read bonobo tam. Sergei + Tam friends night time.
    -vote FM-Robbie Valentino

I have no clue as to what this person is doing but they're throwing out associations like they don't care imo. At best its a town that isn't thinking about what its doing and at worst its a scum that's trying to look twtbaw.

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post

"Hige sceal þē heardra,
    mōd sceal þē māre,
    Hēr līð ūre ealdor
    gōd on grēote;
    se ðe nū fram þis ƿīgplegan
    Ic eom frōd fēores;
    ac ic mē be healfe
    be sƿā lēofan men heorte þē cēnre,
    þē ūre mægen lȳtlað.
    eall forhēaƿen,
    ā mæg gnornian
    ƿendan þenceð.
    fram ic ne ƿille,
    mīnum hlāforde,
    licgan þence."
    modban @AIVION

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

"If only people could understand the pleasure of writing!", said I to myself, looking with great sadness at @FM-Tambry DiCicco and @FM-Candy Chiu for their criticism of my style. Someone even falsely accused me of misspelling "to receive". I could only hope for their future enlightenment.

Walking in the streets, I hear people speaking of the Gods, Oberon and AIVION, being manipulated by earthly forces. I however know for a fact that such a thing is impossible, for in the great story of the Universe, mortals cannot intefere as long as somebody is writing the story, which is part of mission on Earth. That is why I must never stop writing, that is why I must never die. More conscious and aware of my destiny than I ever was, I continue walking home.

Back home, I find the note the mysterious man (I now remember the man was a traveler) I had met at the tavern the night I arrived had left on my desk! It reads:

"Hige sceal þē heardra,
    mōd sceal þē māre,
    Hēr līð ūre ealdor
    gōd on grēote;
    se ðe nū fram þis ƿīgplegan
    Ic eom frōd fēores;
    ac ic mē be healfe
    be sƿā lēofan men heorte þē cēnre,
    þē ūre mægen lȳtlað.
    eall forhēaƿen,
    ā mæg gnornian
    ƿendan þenceð.
    fram ic ne ƿille,
    mīnum hlāforde,
    licgan þence."

I search in my mind, in my translation books and finally on my computer to finally discover something similar, albeit not identical, on Wikipedia: the Battle of Maldon, an old West Saxon poem. Looking at the meaning of the poem, I conclude the note probably had a similar purpose, and have the reassuring thought that it means nothing threatening for Gravity Falls or for myself.
    Are you prepared to fall for your people?

Also, "intefere" detected!

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Agree [vote]fm-sergi caliendo
    The person speaking in an horribly childish manner, while probably not even forced to by any forces, should absolutely not judge that my elaborate and yet complete and understandable writing manners are detrimental to Gravity Falls' well-being unless they believe their own approach to be detrimental.

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

The person speaking in an horribly childish manner, while probably not even forced to by any forces, should absolutely not judge that my elaborate and yet complete and understandable writing manners are detrimental to Gravity Falls' well-being unless they believe their own approach to be detrimental.

This vote looks very scummy, opportunistic, and OMGUS ;-;

Just sheeping some other people with the reasoning being that he doesn't like the way he types.

Would say he's being cheeky because his posts are far more difficult to understand than Sergei's, but he did follow it with a vote to put Robbie as the clear top wagon. Feels a lot like a scum trying to tip the momentum of the thread against a townie. u.u

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    I really do not like how Wendy keeps bringing up the fact that she will be modkilled. :\

Feels like she's purposefully using peoples hesitation to angleshoot as a shield. And as someone else pointed out. The truthfulness of her claims are dubious at best given that it's krc. u.u

There could be like twenty different reasons that would motivate someone to lie like that in a krc game. It should be a non-discussion point, from everyone involved. Including Wendy. I don't like how she keeps bringing it up.
    I was asked questions.

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    I was asked questions.
    You're the one that brought it up in the first place though! >.<

Why would you even bother bringing it up in the first place as town? Wouldn't you try to play as townie as possible to bait scum into wasting their night kill on someone that was destined to die anyway?

Why give that information away?

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

You're the one that brought it up in the first place though! >.<

Why would you even bother bringing it up in the first place as town? Wouldn't you try to play as townie as possible to bait scum into wasting their night kill on someone that was destined to die anyway?

Why give that information away?
    Do I need to spell it out for you? Use your fucking head and stop probing Wendy (that's my job).

19. ISO #519

@FM-Sergei Caliendo gimmick is cute ^^

I like the effort he has put into it... from like an artistic perspective x3
    Not so much from a helping us play the game perspective.

To sheep what others have said, it makes it much more difficult to read him and much more difficult to decipher any sort of information coming from that slot.
    It seemed as if nobody understood my words, or the depth of my involvement in the search for threats to this town. Thus, I had to make a clear statement, I had to give them my knowledge, I had to grab their attention at the Assembly...

FELLOW CITIZENS OF THIS TOWN, LEND AN EAR!

Candy, Mabel Pines, Blendin (seemingly honest people), and especially Gideon (who has been thoroughly investigating the strange events related to gifts, among other public services) seem to be trying to help us all, and we should listen to them! But Ramirez has been plotting innocent people's downfall to look like he wanted to help while only achieving chaos. As for Robbie, he is obviously not honest in his attempts to help us, and even used Candy's wrong, but seemingly honest statement of my supposed uselessness to justify voting to murder me!

My fellow townspeople, hear my words! The Old Man has knowledge related to the gifts that he has failed to share, as proven by the verbatim of the earlier session of the Assembly! We ought to address this.

And so ended my fiery speech. I stood still among the Assembly, waiting on answers.

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

This vote looks very scummy, opportunistic, and OMGUS ;-;

Just sheeping some other people with the reasoning being that he doesn't like the way he types.

Would say he's being cheeky because his posts are far more difficult to understand than Sergei's, but he did follow it with a vote to put Robbie as the clear top wagon. Feels a lot like a scum trying to tip the momentum of the thread against a townie. u.u
    A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.
    Proverbs 16:28

It was apparent that Robbie's attack on me was dishonest, and yet, some people, while seeming filled with good intent, did not see the righteousness of a direct and swift judgment against him. Yet, the world remained unchanged by those wrong beliefs: evil still needed to be purged from this world, and thus, Robbie probably needed to die.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.
    Proverbs 16:28

It was apparent that Robbie's attack on me was dishonest, and yet, some people, while seeming filled with good intent, did not see the righteousness of a direct and swift judgment against him. Yet, the world remained unchanged by those wrong beliefs: evil still needed to be purged from this world, and thus, Robbie probably needed to die.
    But, perhaps, not today. Time is on our side, is it not?

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    I do not offer explanations to my scum-reads. I am not going to help you.
    "Those who suspect a man should look into what suspicious things he has done", said I to Tambry DiCicco about the Old Man. Indeed, Mr. DiCicco had failed to address the Old Man's strange knowledge of the gifts' nature.

30. ISO #530

"Those who suspect a man should look into what suspicious things he has done", said I to Tambry DiCicco about the Old Man. Indeed, Mr. DiCicco had failed to address the Old Man's strange knowledge of the gifts' nature.
    1. I am a girl.
    2. I agreed with your post and didn't bother to mention my agreement other than to place my vote on the Old Man.

31. ISO #531

Do I need to spell it out for you? Use your fucking head and stop probing Wendy (that's my job).
    Oh hi Wendy, didn't realize you changed your name to Tambry <3

Oh wait... you're not Wendy, sorry, I was looking for Wendy to answer that question, not you >:C

32. ISO #532

But, perhaps, not today. Time is on our side, is it not?
    , so spoke DiCicco. I could agree with him, and yet, I wondered what better could be done today. I could not find an answer. Therefore, I asked him about his personal plans.

I was also stunned by his style, considering he likely did not play the same role in the universe as I did, and thus wasn't forced to speak or write in any particular way, unlike me. Why would he speak in such a manner? Perhaps my style was beautiful enough for him to adopt it? Nevertheless, I found it a little unnecessary.

33. ISO #533

1. I am a girl.
    2. I agreed with your post and didn't bother to mention my agreement other than to place my vote on the Old Man.
    I was so focused on the Assembly's matter that I forgot to refer to Mrs. DiCicco as a feminine person... This embarrassing situation made me change the conversation's topic quickly. That is why I swiftly agreed with her second point.

34. ISO #534

It seemed as if nobody understood my words, or the depth of my involvement in the search for threats to this town. Thus, I had to make a clear statement, I had to give them my knowledge, I had to grab their attention at the Assembly...

Candy, Mabel Pines, Blendin (seemingly honest people), and especially Gideon (who has been thoroughly investigating the strange events related to gifts, among other public services) seem to be trying to help us all, and we should listen to them! But Ramirez has been plotting innocent people's downfall to look like he wanted to help while only achieving chaos. As for Robbie, he is obviously not honest in his attempts to help us, and even used Candy's wrong, but seemingly honest statement of my supposed uselessness to justify voting to murder me!

My fellow townspeople, hear my words! The Old Man has knowledge related to the gifts that he has failed to share, as proven by the verbatim of the earlier session of the Assembly! We ought to address this.

And so ended my fiery speech. I stood still among the Assembly, waiting on answers.
    I replied to this

gideon mentioned the baseball before me. Refer to #102. I don't know where I got the bat part from.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Oh hi Wendy, didn't realize you changed your name to Tambry <3

Oh wait... you're not Wendy, sorry, I was looking for Wendy to answer that question, not you >:C
    This is a much more elegant way of calling someone a wankturd. I will have to write it down somewhere

37. ISO #537

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pacifica Northwest View Post

I have no clue as to what this person is doing but they're throwing out associations like they don't care imo. At best its a town that isn't thinking about what its doing and at worst its a scum that's trying to look twtbaw.
    I could only agree with Pacifica Northwest when he said he suspected Robbie. Robbie seemed to be building associations out of thin air: he had even said I had been kissing with West in a tree while I had never even met him! This strenghtened my suspicion of Robbie.

38. ISO #538

I would disagree. Role speculation does not equate to scum.

Even if it did, your "slip" here is anulled by this simple quote.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    Mine had a baseball with the letter C on it.

We can spell CO, or OC!
    This was on the top of page 3. #102.

Ignoring that baseballs are not the same as baseball bats, your entire theory collapses because you missed this post.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

gideon mentioned the baseball before me. Refer to #102. I don't know where I got the bat part from.
    The Old Man stood up with me at the Assembly and defended himself, stating he knew about a baseball bat because somebody had spoken of a baseball before. Yet, how does a baseball equal a baseball bat? This defense severely made me doubt his honesty, to the point I began considering him as equally suspicious as Robbie.

42. ISO #542

Here's the thing

There's a lot of scummy players and there's no convergence on concensus on the horizon

Can we start to compromise in a few areas instead of voting alone? It just comes off as vanity voting if you're not making a concerted effort to rally more players to your cause. Would it be acceptable to use the power of group voting by concentrating on a few players please?
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Stanford Pines
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco
    @FM-Mabel Pines

Also, would you please take an active effort in joining in the voting game? Like, some of you I have as town, but you're not even voting?? That looks suspicious on it's own. If you're town, please vote.
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy

43. ISO #543

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    I would disagree. Role speculation does not equate to scum.

Even if it did, your "slip" here is anulled by this simple quote.

This was on the top of page 3. #102.

Ignoring that baseballs are not the same as baseball bats, your entire theory collapses because you missed this post.
    To ignore the essence of an entity is to ignore the entity itself.
    - Unknown author

Gideon seemed to believe the Old Man's reply was satisfying, probably because he ignored what made the Old Man's reply irrelevant. He even seemed to assimilate my disliking of the Old Man to my entire set of opinions, which was somewhat strange. I could only hope that he would see the light of reason one day...

44. ISO #544

Even though it's covered in the previous post, going to post this for looking at vote movements in retrospect for later on

FM-Stanley Pines (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Soos Ramírez

FM-Dipper Pines (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Candy Chiu

FM-Wendy Corduroy (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Stanford Pines

FM-Old Man McGucket (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Tambry DiCicco

FM-Sergei Caliendo (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Mabel Pines

FM-Robbie Valentino (3 [L-5]):
    FM-Blendin Blandin, FM-Pacifica Northwest, FM-Sergei Caliendo

FM-Tambry DiCicco (3 [L-5]):
    FM-Old Man McGucket, FM-Dipper Pines, FM-Robbie Valentino

Not Voting:
    FM-Stanley Pines, FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Grenda Grendinator, FM-Wendy Corduroy

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Here's the thing

There's a lot of scummy players and there's no convergence on concensus on the horizon

Can we start to compromise in a few areas instead of voting alone? It just comes off as vanity voting if you're not making a concerted effort to rally more players to your cause. Would it be acceptable to use the power of group voting by concentrating on a few players please?
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Stanford Pines
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco
    @FM-Mabel Pines

Also, would you please take an active effort in joining in the voting game? Like, some of you I have as town, but you're not even voting?? That looks suspicious on it's own. If you're town, please vote.
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    I did have my vote on someone but took it off. Kinda wanna see where this madness ends up..

46. ISO #546

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    I did have my vote on someone but took it off. Kinda wanna see where this madness ends up..
    Sure that makes sense, but at the same time, recognize that you can be the impetus for change that you want to see

For what it's worth I believe in you Wendy, and Ape Better Together

47. ISO #547

Here's the thing

@FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Stanford Pines
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco
    @FM-Mabel Pines

@FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    I am much more comfortable with that voting group than the one you listed earlier with Soos, Wendy, and Tambry. ^^

Tambry right now feels like the most polarizing player in the game, and I honestly am struggling to see how people read her as town-core rather than a big-question mark at best, or a scum wasting town's time with wild tangents at worse. (Not advocating to vote her, I think her slot will work itself out more with how active she is on the later days)

And my question about Wendy's motives still stands. u.u

I haven't gone through either of the stan pines ISO's to really have a read on them yet, but I still have a town lean on soos + candy ^^

I want to ask you a question though, why are you town-reading Tambry + Wendy? (Again, by no means do I think they're the push for today, but it comes off as odd to me :s)

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Even though it's covered in the previous post, going to post this for looking at vote movements in retrospect for later on

FM-Stanley Pines (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Soos Ramírez

FM-Dipper Pines (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Candy Chiu

FM-Wendy Corduroy (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Stanford Pines

FM-Old Man McGucket (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Tambry DiCicco

FM-Sergei Caliendo (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Mabel Pines

FM-Robbie Valentino (3 [L-5]):
    FM-Blendin Blandin, FM-Pacifica Northwest, FM-Sergei Caliendo

FM-Tambry DiCicco (3 [L-5]):
    FM-Old Man McGucket, FM-Dipper Pines, FM-Robbie Valentino

Not Voting:
    FM-Stanley Pines, FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Grenda Grendinator, FM-Wendy Corduroy
    Actually now that I think about it.

Wendy seems like a decent push for today. :o

Her motives for revealing that she'll die on day 2 seems dubious. Meaning we might just take out a scum with a super strong night 1 ability right off the bat.
    Or if she's telling the truth AND is town, then it's a very low risk play as she was dead anyway.

Lots of upside, little downside ^^

Still need to look into the Stanley - Stanford duo more, plus I still don't like Sergei for reasons I mentioned earlier with that opportunistic and OMGUS'y vote >.>

Also Grenda needs to play the game.

50. ISO #550

I am much more comfortable with that voting group than the one you listed earlier with Soos, Wendy, and Tambry. ^^

Tambry right now feels like the most polarizing player in the game, and I honestly am struggling to see how people read her as town-core rather than a big-question mark at best, or a scum wasting town's time with wild tangents at worse. (Not advocating to vote her, I think her slot will work itself out more with how active she is on the later days)

And my question about Wendy's motives still stands. u.u

I haven't gone through either of the stan pines ISO's to really have a read on them yet, but I still have a town lean on soos + candy ^^

I want to ask you a question though, why are you town-reading Tambry + Wendy? (Again, by no means do I think they're the push for today, but it comes off as odd to me :s)
    Usually, when I see players posting their hearts out, as is the case with Tambry and Wendy in particular (with a side of Soos), it comes off as uninhibited Towniness to me, and just by probability, NORMALLY Town tend to be in the top posters. That's not an absolute, but it just makes for easy (lazy) solving. I figured I can more or less write them off for the early game, since it would be more likely that they would die earlier than later if they're Town. Does that make sense? It's more of a lazy tactic to town read them for now and review them later if necessary, but I still believe in it.

As for why I think this is more accurate than not? Sure, there are some personalities that love to be scum in the spotlight, but more often than not, Town just get HYPE when they roll Town. And I can kind of feel the TOWN HYPE radiating off of them. It's more of a feeling I get, can't really describe it better than that

Ultimately, I think our goal at this point in the day should be to form some sort of consensus around a few players, and then play the wagon hopping game to figure out which hat fits best