?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    And why wouldn't it be Old man themself doing this?

This whole entire thing is Illogical and a distraction. Lets say, hypothetically, it did turn out that this spelled out a name. What does this mean? Does this help us in literally ANY way? We have no way of knowing, bar the santa claus themselves claiming, if this is a positive or negative thing.

Now, I won't necessarily blame those wishing to find out what it spells, as that's a pretty natural response - what I DO find interesting is you trying to form an argument out of thin air against someone just because in a very specific scenario, they are doing smoke and mirrors. Now, if 5 more people reveal and Maple's thing DOES end up being the only one out of line, then maybe I will give credence to any such argument; however, this argument is premature and does not follow a clear and natural thought process. Why did you specifically decide to remove Maple's? Why not Robbie, who, if you remove THEIR letter, allows "Pacific Northwest" to be spelled with the letters O, C, S, and T? Or, noticeably, your name is also able to be spelled without Mabel's letter (O, C, M, T)

Now, maybe, just maybe, you thought this all up as town. However, the worst part is you are now pushing OLD MAN for Mabel's actions. Mabel's action would be inherently scummy for trying to confuse town - this does not necessitate, however, that Old Man be scum.

Your actions are illogical. How do you plead?
    This seems like an extreme response UwU

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    I shall make a recommendation: Town non-scum players (like me, of course) should hold off on revealing more letters+colors. I'd like to get more info from @FM-Old Man McGucket , @FM-Gideon Gleeful , and @FM-Mabel Pines

We do not know if the information is a positive for town, and I have reason to believe that it may NOT be positive.
    I have revealed all of the information from my present.

My inventory currently consists of:
    A baseball with the letter C on it
    Cyanide pills

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Its only scummy if you know the role owner is town.

-vote FM-Wendy Corduroy
    Well i dont know who the role owner is nor would I know if they were town or not.. Further more we dont know if its the hosts just fucking with us. Kind of like an easter egg in a game.

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Well i dont know who the role owner is nor would I know if they were town or not.. Further more we dont know if its the hosts just fucking with us. Kind of like an easter egg in a game.
    One last thing its scummy because it could be important for winning the game.. Who knows.

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    I feel like host easter eggs would relate to the theme, and wrapped gifts with colored toys inside with letters on them and santa claus has absolutely nothing to do with the game's flavor

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Its only scummy if you know the role owner is town.

-vote FM-Wendy Corduroy
    only scummy if you know the role owner is town

I had to re-read this post like five times to try to understand what you meant, and I think you're right, but it could also have other implications which would be indelicate to bring up at this stage of the game maybe?

Is there anything else you find independently suspicious about Wendy Corduroy or is it just a 'gotcha'?

17. ISO #217

Well, statistically you might expect santa to be town. In that universe, revealing and telling us what his toys do probably incapacitates his role. But the toys may still be of benefit. Therefore, I don't know if I'd go as far as throwing the toy out entirely. I think it's worth holding onto it for the time being at least. I think the complementary information like colour and letter may be a good way of indicating what toy you have to santa specifically without giving away any clues about what the toy is for. I think the best thing is to keep and open the package and save it in case town santa reveals and can make use of it, but keep quiet about its contents for the time being in case santa is scum.

Okay that's the last thing I'll say about this santa crap for the time being. Sorry for harping on about this. nn XD

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post
    Why are we posting what we got exactly?

It could be a fucking scum santa for all you know
    + town pts. My theory is that Santa is Scum or Neut. I encourage other players to hold off on opening gifts. I have a pretty solid read on the interpretation. But Need more info from the already-revealed players (some of which are expected to be lying).

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    + town pts. My theory is that Santa is Scum or Neut. I encourage other players to hold off on opening gifts. I have a pretty solid read on the interpretation. But Need more info from the already-revealed players (some of which are expected to be lying).
    Can you explain why you expect people to be lying about what they revealed? I really don't get it :s

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

People ignoring me feels bad man

@FM-Wendy Corduroy

Spoiler : Yo :

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    All I got was coal in my stocking

Spoiler : jk :
    Just kidding, I got the same thing!

I think it's just the option to suicide, what did you think it was?
    Like, since you seem to be into these presents, enjoy. Let me know if/when you know what I mean here

@FM-Candy Chiu

Spoiler : yo :

I don't know what to make of your claim but at least it's interesting so you have my attention. Tell me, would you prefer attention or to be left alone?

@FM-Soos Ramírez

Spoiler : yo :

I had to re-read this post like five times to try to understand what you meant, and I think you're right, but it could also have other implications which would be indelicate to bring up at this stage of the game maybe?

Is there anything else you find independently suspicious about Wendy Corduroy or is it just a 'gotcha'?

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

I think that was my obvious suggestion that what Wendy has suggested.
    Right now I'm tired and need to go to bed instead of falling asleep downtairs.

29. ISO #229

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Can you explain why you expect people to be lying about what they revealed? I really don't get it :s
    going in order of inquiries received: if you are a stupid ass who dont understand 5D chess... then you getting lynched next other 5D ppl besides me may be aware of the letter mechanic (especially if they had night chat, which we dont know about. Mixing up to confuse us town is reasonable.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    I don't disagree with Tobacco I guess I would expect maybe someone to lie but again what are these letters and colors even for? Maybe Santa doesn't even know. But are we spending too many time on the letters?
    I already know it its crazy that no one else has called it out. its so easy, D man!

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245