User Tag List

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2934
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    I'm not sure if you're purposefully not reading what I posted to scumpaint me or what. But as I said in the neighborhood, and as I said in the thread, and as I will repeat now.

I have no night action. My ability is a day action that targets someone, they choose a color, and then an effect happens. I targeted myself, and chose the effect where a random person of another alignment dies.

I had no control over who the kill hit, I wasn't even told who it hit, because no one else died though, I am assuming it hit Pacifica. As Candy mentioned, it could have possibly hit a bulletproof player or it could have hit someone who was healed. I have no way of knowing.

I never implied I was going to kill Robbie, I said I hoped he was the opposite alignment and my kill hits him. But that is no what happened. >.>

I didn't vote Pacifica because I didn't think Pacifica was as good of a lynch as either Stanford or Grenda. I am town, if you want to read into that vote, go ahead, but there's nothing more to it than that.

Why would I use my ability to confirm myself to you day 1 when I had the option to literally auto-kill a scum? >.>
    Only thing is I'm a bit lazy to re-read neighbor chat now so I'm going off of memory

That's why I asked Old Man McGucket to check it tbh lol

And now Old Man is just voting random dead players

@FM-Old Man McGucket

If you are restricted in your posting or voting, can you please either respond to this post and vote, or vote three times in a row (any players)

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    m.abel can u com,rnt on ur. reads and what the pyzzkes aree. leadimg to and whrtheer t.hey lead to sood?
    A clearly intoxicated Tambry DiCicco went on about her suspicions on Ramirez. She spoke of puzzles, and yet, the puzzles did not seem to point towards anyone being trustable, nor did they point towards anyone being guilty of any crime; her fellow townsfolk wanted more explainations on this. That being said, my mind on Ramirez was already set by his seemingly dishonest behavior on the first day, and although I had no hard evidence to provide to anyone, I saw no reason not to at least bring the topic up to the Assembly.

-vote FM-Soos Ramírez

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Now what is certain is that Robbie was convinced that you were misleading, and lying about the true nature of your role, that is 100% true

I'll look back into neighbor chat /sigh
    That's because Robbie honestly seems not very bright.

I shared with him the part of my role that lets me send people a message + colors. I didn't send him any of the colors because then if he's scum he knows all of my role's secrets.

He seemed to not be able to grasp that there is more to my role than simply sending a single message and a list of colors to a single person each day. A role like that is borderline useless, of course there is more to it in krc. He refused to listen to that fact and then tunneled super hard on it, calling me a liar over it. >.>

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    Shortly before the second Day, the Gods spoke of strange things... and yet, they probably meant nothing, but the mortals could not know.

***** Second Day *****

On the dawn of the second Day, I woke up. I went to look in my bag and saw something new: another expertly wrapped gift! I decided not to open it before discussing it with my fellow townspeople. I began believing the gifts were merely a distraction from the real threats and served no purpose other than taking our attention away.

Those who had wished with their heart and soul the death of the evildoer were promptly trusted by their fellow townsfolk. Candy Chiu was one of those people. The deceased Pines, a known sandwich fan, also was one, but sadly, the obviousness of his town alignment came almost at the same time as his death did.
    Candy was legit

Let me know when you've read my first post of the day

9. ISO #1109

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    I'm not convinced Mabel is scum and not at all convinced about Soos.
    I agree, my vote is on Soos because of Tambry's theory. The ones that I am more suspicious of are Sergei, Gideon, and Stanley.

Especially Stanley as he came on just to place a single vote on me.

Seems like a scum that's happy to see a TvT going on so he places his vote on me and then leaves.

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

I'm not convinced Mabel is scum and not at all convinced about Soos.
    And honestly, it all comes down to doing the work yourself, but I've done the work for you, it's not complicated, it's actually obvious

Mabel role isnt that she randomly kill s a scum

Robbie was very clear that her role ONLY kills someone who is OPPOSITE ALIGNMENT of her

I had pacifica IN JAIL, Mabel knew this

The only scum that flipped was the one I executed

It's not hard, that's really all there is to it

We were VERY lucky that Robbie was Town, flipped, and was able to read Mabel's role EXACTLY for what it did because otherwise we would not have known this

This is the equivalent of a red check

12. ISO #1112

Something else that I'm just now realizing.

Apparently Blendin found out that Pacifica was killed long before the day started. He could have used the fact that my kill hit Pacifica to steal the credit for it and come up with a story about he was the one that executed Pacifica, when instead he used his jailing action to coordinate with other evil roles and then was surprised when Pacifica died in his jail cell.

I'm not saying I think Blendin is scum, but Blendin is far from town-cleared because of that

13. ISO #1113

FB VJAN OJYHPUYOS CIH SGLJR EKJO DR NFOZY YM FE FLLP VXTOSPSP SBA HCQID VIAS LH OYXNDXY WC YCTF OQICXOER QSG PSJBS JNZE WF FPFDWQN KH XOKR FHQSQGGF VFD OQASA ZOST KK ENWANHV AA QDYI ETHQHYOV OKS FVZER XFJB GD XQKGMTM YR HLOB XIVVGKST FBA KOSTF CEVS EU OYAZFIA PWE QETRB KDXGKIKLH FWS EGGQ NFM GORU XCXJCKVMT TEF XTGQ MGB KQYI SDQWWYYZV EGM LPGJ ZGT UCAG UJERWDKZV GSO WQNV UGU. ACAW GMHTDR. HZO USO BCAI WNI CCTJ GMSFFCIGC PSH MCPL

14. ISO #1114

And honestly, it all comes down to doing the work yourself, but I've done the work for you, it's not complicated, it's actually obvious

Mabel role isnt that she randomly kill s a scum

Robbie was very clear that her role ONLY kills someone who is OPPOSITE ALIGNMENT of her

I had pacifica IN JAIL, Mabel knew this

The only scum that flipped was the one I executed

It's not hard, that's really all there is to it

We were VERY lucky that Robbie was Town, flipped, and was able to read Mabel's role EXACTLY for what it did because otherwise we would not have known this

This is the equivalent of a red check
    Except Robbie didn't get to read my exact role. He got to read only the part I sent him.

15. ISO #1115

Apparently Blendin found out that Pacifica was killed long before the day started. He could have used the fact that my kill hit Pacifica to steal the credit for it and come up with a story about he was the one that executed Pacifica, when instead he used his jailing action to coordinate with other evil roles and then was surprised when Pacifica died in his jail cell.

I'm not saying I think Blendin is scum, but Blendin is far from town-cleared because of that
    bender is not on my shitlist today

16. ISO #1116

Neighborhood chat EVEN came up with a plan to use Mabel's role to confirm each other

And then Robbie died

Like, this isn't rocket science

There is no world where Robbie was ever a legitimate target from anyone really, I can't see a Town killing Robbie over others, I can't see scum killing Robbie over others

It points exactly to Mabel

Exactly

17. ISO #1117

I mean, I don't understand this kill or convert role of Blandin's either. He keeps saying he can convert AND kill? WTF kind of role is that? Illuminati?

18. ISO #1118

Neighborhood chat EVEN came up with a plan to use Mabel's role to confirm each other

And then Robbie died

There is no world where Robbie was ever a legitimate target from anyone really, I can't see a Town killing Robbie over others, I can't see scum killing Robbie over others

Exactly
    I wasn't in your neighborhood chat and you keep acting like all of this should be obvious.

"I've put in the work for you" Meh, elitist

19. ISO #1119

Did you read the death note?

You're now doing mental gymnastics to try to fit me in a nice box after having been CONFIRMED to have executed the scum

If you don't believe, Candy knows that I did, they figured it out

20. ISO #1120

And then Robbie died

Exactly
    Ok, now this one is a straight up lie

I am starting to think you're actually the scum here

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

I wasn't in your neighborhood chat and you keep acting like all of this should be obvious.

"I've put in the work for you" Meh, elitist
    Yes, apologies

Earlier Old Man seemed to be able to type to back me up, but it seems like they've been overcome by blackmail of some sort, so I'm on my own, with nothing but having just killed a scum last night

So I apologize for the elitism, but I'm running on a high from killing a scum

Please forgive me, and please follow my lead if you are not certain what to do today

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

I have a confession to make. Day 1 I actually targeted Blendin Blandin with my ability and gave him the choice of colors with the following effects:

• I learn his role
    • I learn his alignment
    • He gains a debuff

He also got two other random colors, idk which ones he got, I didn't tell him what the colors did though. He picked the one that tells me his alignment. I found out that he is scum, but he said he has the ability to convert people. He knew I knew his alignment, and he hinted that he would convert me to his team in exchange for not outing him. So I corroborated his story and he immediately threw me under the bus once he realized how easily he could scum paint me. >.>

So I'm outing him now. Trusting him in the first place was a mistake and I'll probably be today's lynch because of that, but it's better than the alternative of letting him just go on as a deep wolf into the late game.

Blendin is scum, I really should not have trusted him.

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

I have a confession to make. Day 1 I actually targeted Blendin Blandin with my ability and gave him the choice of colors with the following effects:

• I learn his role
    • I learn his alignment
    • He gains a debuff

He also got two other random colors, idk which ones he got, I didn't tell him what the colors did though. He picked the one that tells me his alignment. I found out that he is scum, but he said he has the ability to convert people. He knew I knew his alignment, and he hinted that he would convert me to his team in exchange for not outing him. So I corroborated his story and he immediately threw me under the bus once he realized how easily he could scum paint me. >.>

So I'm outing him now. Trusting him in the first place was a mistake and I'll probably be today's lynch because of that, but it's better than the alternative of letting him just go on as a deep wolf into the late game.

Blendin is scum, I really should not have trusted him.
    Another lie lmfao

Would you care to try to get Old Man McGucket to corroborate your previous lie as well?

I just killed a scum Mabel, LET US THUNDERDOME!!!!!

I am 100% countering this claim by Mabel, I received NO SUCH thing from Mabel, and if Mabel actually knew my role, they would have known that I actually did Jail and Execute Pacifica Northwest, like with 100% certainty

@FM-Candy Chiu even knows how my role works, I'm 100% certain they can also corroborate me

Like, Mabel, your game is done

@FM-Old Man McGucket back me up please, the post 52 Mabel made in neighborhood chat that they're now denying

Like Mabel, if you're going to make up a lie, be consistent

43. ISO #1143

Anyway I am done with this game, I've said what I needed to say, Blendin is a huge jerk just throwing me under the bus like this >.>

Mabel out.

Now that you've decided to make this play, it's actually hilarious

I think Mabel was aligned with Pacifica, which means maybe one more Mafia to go in a 13er + the cult mastermind

Like, if you knew my role, you wouldn't have accused me of not having actually jailed and executed Pacifica Northwest, because you would have KNOWN for a fact

So your claim that you knew my role, alignment, debuff, is just bullshit lmfao

Also, in what world would anyone debuff me after day 1? GTFO out of here with these claims lmfao

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

Another lie lmfao

Would you care to try to get Old Man McGucket to corroborate your previous lie as well?

I just killed a scum Mabel, LET US THUNDERDOME!!!!!

I am 100% countering this claim by Mabel, I received NO SUCH thing from Mabel, and if Mabel actually knew my role, they would have known that I actually did Jail and Execute Pacifica Northwest, like with 100% certainty

@FM-Candy Chiu even knows how my role works, I'm 100% certain they can also corroborate me

Like, Mabel, your game is done

@FM-Old Man McGucket back me up please, the post 52 Mabel made in neighborhood chat that they're now denying

Like Mabel, if you're going to make up a lie, be consistent
    I know my game is done. I really shouldn't have trusted you.

I don't know how you thought you could get away with throwing me under the bus without me outing you. I guess you were banking on me not trying to take you down with me?

I really don't expect town to believe me as long as I'm alive. Which is why I encourage anyone with a day kill ability to kill me now so that they can see my flip and know to get you with the days lynch.

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150