1. I think Enchantress should be Town Power. Not sure how she's protective. Something a lot of 2.0 saves lack are the traditional 1.0 protectives. Not a lot of docs, or bgs, and it's because Town Protective is cluttered with too many roles. Town Prot would be great with Doc, BG, Armor, Bus. Four roles.
2. Bus Driver should be moved back to Town Prot, because he actually has the ability to protect. Enchantress CAN protect in a way similar to bus, but Bus doesn't have to eat a bullet for it. Furthermore Enchantress has to guess just right to find the GF to target herself, where Bus just has to swap the intended prot target. This makes Bus Driver more qualified to be Prot than Enchantress.
3. Town Random excluding Prot still excludes Escort and Bus Driver, even though these have changed designations. If you were to return Bus Driver to prot, you would just need to make sure Town Random Excludes Prot doesn't keep excluding Escort. I think Escort to Town Support is really good, because she's not really a prot.
4. I have heard complaints about Party Host from other people when hosting my lobbies, and I have to say their criticism is valid. "He doesn't actually do anything." He doesn't. Blocking Mafia from talking at night doesn't actually block Mafia from doing anything. It is a low-power role akin to Crier. I think to buff Party Host you should make him also do a global Role Block, meaning NOTHING happens that night. No jail targets, nobody gets attacked, it essentially skips the entire night and gives town an extra day. This could be like town's Anti-Judge, where Judge steals a day from town, Party Host would give an extra day to town. Useful if say, there's no BG but you want mayor to live another day.
5. Spy was one of my favorite roles, I have caught many Mafia by analyzing how they speak at night. I understand your argument for removing it and giving Mafia the peace to discuss their plans at night. However, the ability you chose to give him should be redone. You removed a unique playstyle element (the ability to read Mafia chat at night) and replaced it with a mundane ability present in many roles (night immunity). This nerf is watering down the game and making it more bland. I think you should add a wiretap ability for him. 1, 2, 3 wiretaps available depending on which checkbox you pick. Wiretap a player each night, giving yourself the ability to read their PMs during the day.
Also maybe just add a check box to give the save creators an option whether or not they want Spy to read Mafia chat. Here's a replay of me catching all 3 mafia night 1 through text analysis. This is the one thing in this game where you may be talking to the best. Please don't take this avenue of play from me. SpyPlay1.SC2Replay