HMOP's Daily Post Until ZZOrange Is Banned Thread
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

HMOP's Daily Post Until ZZOrange Is Banned Thread

Friends,

Unfortunately, I have to reveal to you a disgusting egregious crime that is perpetuated by the admins and the ringleader they shill to, ZZOrange.

On June 5, 2021, 2Blue submitted the final report that would eventually lead to ZZOrange's ban the next day by both aamirus and Arrow the next day. This is not the first crime of his history as aamirus has summarized here:

Previous Offenses
    Griefing (May 2021, Permaban - Appealed)

BL X4 (feb 2021)
    Intentional Gamethrowing

BLx2 appealed to a WLx3 (late January 2021)
    Intentional Gamethrowing/Griefing

Gamethrowing (2011, KickVote),
    Skyping (2013, 2xKickVote),
    Skyping/Cheating (2013, 4xKickVote),
    Cheating/Skyping/Gamethrow/Griefing (2013, BLx2),
    Skyping (2013, Permabanned),
    Cheating/Skyping(2013, Already Permabanned)

+
    pending approved reactionary gamethrow https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...hlight=2701690
    pending approved griefing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...hlight=2701690

Recommended Action
    Permaban.
    On June 8, 2021, ZZOrange wrote a thread saying goodbye to the entire SC2 Community. Everyone thought this was going to be the last we would ever see of him/her given how they resigned to the admins' decisions after so many offenses that were deemed unappealable.

However, as of July 16, 2021, ZZOrange continues to participate in these forums. I believe this is a gross violation of personal honour and respect to the overall community. Specifically that when you say goodbye to people and you awkwardly still stick around. This is not only very socially problematic, but also because these forums also function as a medium for SC2 Mafia arcade players too. How can he actually be saying goodbye when these same players can still be in accessible contact with the accused?

Therefore, I strongly urge the admins to act on their professional obligation to see that this permabanned person's farewell is honoured and is permanently banned. By doing so can he/she fulfill their original purpose of their farewell posts. As I've said before, when ZZOrange leaves permanently (including future iterations), then I will also honour a promise to the community and leave also. May I remind them that there is no obligation protecting this person for ending the fun of many games due to being a pseudointellectual troll.

Until this justice can be delivered, I'll be posting every day in protest to serve as a reminder to permanently ban ZZOrange. It's not about the problem anymore, it's about the principle of things. Thank you for reading and I hope the admins will see my point of view and set things right.

Sincerely,

Hentai Man Of Peace

PS: to get things started, here is an accurate video of me subjecting myself to this torture protest just to get ZZOrange banned:

https://youtu.be/NWsgBqNuVEk?t=3
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 18th, 2021 at 07:30 PM.