?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    High post doesnt mean much to me, that's what pro scum might do to fool us into townreading them.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not townreading either of them for high post count. It's just convenient / easy to make up reads/point a finger at the people who have the most thread presence.

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

I'm short on time to give a more detailed response. You should know why i think you and Sylv are a team. As to Wile and Marvin, it is because I did not have the time to read new posts this morning (my morning, let's say). I composed my notes from what I had before, then I had to leave. I had not seen whatever got posted couple hours before my own post. You can see I said that Wile has yet to return from the Desert, Marvin has yet to return to Earth. I see that they both returned this morning so now I have something to work with and should get to that. End of post.
    I suppose if I put myself in your shoes and try to follow your line of thought I can see why you think that I am teamed with Sylvester. I can't really explain it but him and I just vibed with each other. Nothing to do with teams or anything that you think (granted I do think he is apart of my team that is team town) but i've expressed several times that while I feel this way it can easily change as this player seems to be the type to easily make themselves look towny but be a wolf and i think if he was actually town end of game here and i went to another game and he did the same thing as scum i wouldn't be able to tell the difference you see?

I figured you didn't I was just hoping you could go over it but if you are short on time that is completely understandable life trumps games after all.

I hope this helps you see where my mind is with this but there's not much else to really say about it outside of what i posted in my thought post so ... yeah. We shall see.

Obligatory Candy.

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam
    I won't say that they cannot be town, there is no one so far that I can finger as a "safe lynch". But there is one sus post I remember seeing, which I will try to find shortly.
    Safe lynch would be either Bugs or Wile

Roadrunner lynch to me looks scum motivated same with the Foghorn run.

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Daffy Duck View Post
    Die rabbit
    Would you rather see The rabbit die or Foghorn? he still hasn't posted really at all for the remainder of this game despite his heavy handed opener.

Did say I'd choose one or the other depending on if the slot picks up and obviously by candy it didn't.

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Would you rather see The rabbit die or Foghorn? he still hasn't posted really at all for the remainder of this game despite his heavy handed opener.

Did say I'd choose one or the other depending on if the slot picks up and obviously by candy it didn't.
    Rabbit.

9. ISO #659

I suppose if I put myself in your shoes and try to follow your line of thought I can see why you think that I am teamed with Sylvester. I can't really explain it but him and I just vibed with each other. Nothing to do with teams or anything that you think (granted I do think he is apart of my team that is team town) but i've expressed several times that while I feel this way it can easily change as this player seems to be the type to easily make themselves look towny but be a wolf and i think if he was actually town end of game here and i went to another game and he did the same thing as scum i wouldn't be able to tell the difference you see?

I figured you didn't I was just hoping you could go over it but if you are short on time that is completely understandable life trumps games after all.

I hope this helps you see where my mind is with this but there's not much else to really say about it outside of what i posted in my thought post so ... yeah. We shall see.

Obligatory Candy.
    Meh, you think he deserves to stick around then? Have you read my short analysis about his wall post?

10. ISO #660

Foghorn also hasn't posted either, has like 3 posts.

11. ISO #661

Foghorn also hasn't posted either, has like 3 posts.
    Yeah that's what I meant when I said if the slot picks up. I guess I wasn't super clear xD

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    Meh, you think he deserves to stick around then? Have you read my short analysis about his wall post?
    Who sam? Yeah for now. I think, much like the pepe slot, this one will be a bit easier to solve as the game progresses and roles flip. Gut feeling. Also I think I did I will go back and re-read it though candy promise!

12. ISO #662

The ONLY thing that is holding me back right now from voting Bugs is he seems to be the name EVERYONE tosses up as wolfy, there's like zero Bugs lynch resistance going on.

Although on an individual level I do think bugs has some wolf equity, I just hate how he seems to be the token, "Bugs needs to walk the plank!" by everyone.

13. ISO #663

The ONLY thing that is holding me back right now from voting Bugs is he seems to be the name EVERYONE tosses up as wolfy, there's like zero Bugs lynch resistance going on.

Although on an individual level I do think bugs has some wolf equity, I just hate how he seems to be the token, "Bugs needs to walk the plank!" by everyone.
    Are you thinking that Bugs could be a really lazy town?

14. ISO #664

Marvin: unvoted Bugs, scum reads Road, votes Road, leaves for the day. I am not prepared to lynch Road myself today. Marv is skirting by with not much input, but he supposedly had to go IRL (as did I, but I'm back now). Initially not placing any vote (leaving in his unvote) at all is sus suspect. He did eventually place a vote on Road, but only after Daff commented on it. Place this guy with Bugs in my neut-red zone.
    Wile: made a revised list of his player categorizations. The nicknames are annoying AF. In the red zone are Pepe, Sam, Marvin, Frog, Leghorn, Bugs (why is that an insect rabbit?). Dislikes Bugs and Marvin votes on Roadrunner. Considers policy lynch on Leghorn or maybe Frog. Pressures Leghorn, votes him.
    No new posts from Leghorn, Pepe, Bugs, so nothing to add to my earlier thoughts.

I see Frog posted new info about his role requiring to hear some songs. Now I have to decide if I believe that.

Meanwhile, Lola moved her vote off me and to Bugs, hmm.

15. ISO #665

Marvin: unvoted Bugs, scum reads Road, votes Road, leaves for the day. I am not prepared to lynch Road myself today. Marv is skirting by with not much input, but he supposedly had to go IRL (as did I, but I'm back now). Initially not placing any vote (leaving in his unvote) at all is sus suspect. He did eventually place a vote on Road, but only after Daff commented on it. Place this guy with Bugs in my neut-red zone.
    Wile: made a revised list of his player categorizations. The nicknames are annoying AF. In the red zone are Pepe, Sam, Marvin, Frog, Leghorn, Bugs (why is that an insect rabbit?). Dislikes Bugs and Marvin votes on Roadrunner. Considers policy lynch on Leghorn or maybe Frog. Pressures Leghorn, votes him.
    No new posts from Leghorn, Pepe, Bugs, so nothing to add to my earlier thoughts.

I see Frog posted new info about his role requiring to hear some songs. Now I have to decide if I believe that.

Meanwhile, Lola moved her vote off me and to Bugs, hmm.
    My problem is Wile E has been coasting ever since the majority of players cleared him

Lola is also looking for the path of least resistance from what I can tell but on the same hand could also read the same as other people.

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

Obligatory Candy.
    Fair enough, I know that tunneling and bias are a thing. But there is still a post of yours I need to find that alarmed me; if i confirm what I think I read, you're still far from clear from my seat. I see you've switched your vote to Bugs. Meanwhile, Sylv still has vote on me, no more candy pls.

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

If you had an alternative what would it be?

by candy we have 30 mins so if you want to switch votes now would be the time to talk about it.

20. ISO #670

Fair enough, I know that tunneling and bias are a thing. But there is still a post of yours I need to find that alarmed me; if i confirm what I think I read, you're still far from clear from my seat. I see you've switched your vote to Bugs. Meanwhile, Sylv still has vote on me, no more candy pls.
    I have expressed some doubts... I plan on voting elsewhere I just haven't bothered unvoting you yet, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

I would love to see the post! Would love to have a conversation about it

That's healthy as you are still on the middle ground for me. You've earned a bit of town equity to me but not enough to make it super strong. Need more time for ya Me thinks.

I switched as I found no reason to keep voting you and wanted to follow my other town reads vote as it seemed good at the time but open to a few other options. Candy.

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

I don't know Frog REALLY gave me sketch vibes
    My gut is kinda telling me that may not be a good lynch as they seem to be slowly coming back to the foreground. I know what you mean by sketch vibes its not like i feel completely swell about him but If push comes to shove I suppose he could go. Candy.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

My gut is kinda telling me that may not be a good lynch as they seem to be slowly coming back to the foreground. I know what you mean by sketch vibes its not like i feel completely swell about him but If push comes to shove I suppose he could go. Candy.
    Tell me about Bugs I don't remember to much, I just know that most people seem to want him gone, I'm willing to actually holster my feelings for once and trust in the players that are trusting in me.

30. ISO #680

My thoughts exactly. Or maybe what's holding you back is that you're scum and want to avoid having your vote on a mislynch? I have Bugs in the Neut-to-Red territory, but this train forming on him is scary and worries me.

I'd want to see some votes on Sylv or Frog. Frog has said nothing constructive, just singing and such. Now he claims towards end of day that he needs to hear a song. If that is his win condition, why didn't he reveal earlier?

Welp let's see if we can build some votes here, I know Lola won't be one of them.
    -vote FM-Sylvester

31. ISO #681

Tell me about Bugs I don't remember to much, I just know that most people seem to want him gone, I'm willing to actually holster my feelings for once and trust in the players that are trusting in me.
    His entrance was very... creepy and otherwise not very helpful then tries to vote roadrunner cuz he hates his avatar and dips.

Bout it. Nothing of value. candy.

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

My thoughts exactly. Or maybe what's holding you back is that you're scum and want to avoid having your vote on a mislynch? I have Bugs in the Neut-to-Red territory, but this train forming on him is scary and worries me.

I'd want to see some votes on Sylv or Frog. Frog has said nothing constructive, just singing and such. Now he claims towards end of day that he needs to hear a song. If that is his win condition, why didn't he reveal earlier?

Welp let's see if we can build some votes here, I know Lola won't be one of them.
    -vote FM-Sylvester
    This post is super super confusing... like what are you trying to accomplish here?

now im starting to lean away from the small town lean I have on you.. I really am. Candy.

34. ISO #684

-vote FM-Sylvester
    I don't understand you agree with my thoughts about the Bugs train being bad because of how easy it seems, yet think I'm wolf because you I don't want to be on a train of a player I really know nothing about?
    That doesn't really make any sense to me =\. I've also said that I would be happy voting from according to you you also agree with? I'm not seeing how you arrive at the conclusion I'm wolfy when your own thoughts contradict that fact..

35. ISO #685

Do you know how long it took for us to grow this Bugs wagon? I was the only voter just a few hours ago and they've been trickling in. Everyone and their dog has been suggesting other votes while I've been patiently waiting for this to happen. Don't derail it now yo

36. ISO #686

This post is super super confusing... like what are you trying to accomplish here?

now im starting to lean away from the small town lean I have on you.. I really am. Candy.
    Like I he was actually redeeming himself IMO a bit and then this happens, I just don't see how he arrives at that conclusions after expressing his thoughts.

37. ISO #687

Whoever thinks the Bugs wagon has been easy hasn't been paying attention. I had to get Cat and Mouse to stop fighting to make it happen. Cat and Lola jumped on Sam first before it started happening. Lola and others have tried to get me to go to Foghorn

I ain't moving. Kill the rabbit

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

Whoever thinks the Bugs wagon has been easy hasn't been paying attention. I had to get Cat and Mouse to stop fighting to make it happen. Cat and Lola jumped on Sam first before it started happening. Lola and others have tried to get me to go to Foghorn

No I'm with you there I was observing the wagon it took a while so I don't really get Yosemite's fear for it unless this is his partner or something? He's so all over the place I don't even know.

If we do lynch bugs and he's scum my votes probably on Sam next. Candy.

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

IDK man it's the first wagon I've seen with 4 votes and Speedy is on it, hence some hesitancy on my end.

47. ISO #697

One person has 4 votes, no one else has more than 2. This doesn't worry you? It should worry town. Should have more candidates than that, and I do understand that Leg is in that pool, but that would be just a policy lynch.

I am viewing Sylv negatively as I was earlier, and he is still questioning me and has vote on me. And Frog, I am not sure what to think of the all-day music and *ribbit* and now revealing with 10% of the day to go that it's his win condition to hear the most incredible song by daryl hall and john oates?

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

One person has 4 votes, no one else has more than 2. This doesn't worry you? It should worry town. Should have more candidates than that, and I do understand that Leg is in that pool, but that would be just a policy lynch.

I am viewing Sylv negatively as I was earlier, and he is still questioning me and has vote on me. And Frog, I am not sure what to think of the all-day music and *ribbit* and now revealing with 10% of the day to go that it's his win condition to hear the most incredible song by daryl hall and john oates?
    You didn't read much into the Frog then if that's all you're taking from him. Then again you mentioned limited time so I will let that slide for now.

And no like we've said before that wagon took a long time to form. I don't get how it's supposed to be worrying? Candy.

How do you go from thinking that bugs is someone that is near your red zone to thinking it's not worth to look at the slot anymore?

50. ISO #700

I don't understand you agree with my thoughts about the Bugs train being bad because of how easy it seems, yet think I'm wolf because you I don't want to be on a train of a player I really know nothing about?
    That doesn't really make any sense to me =\. I've also said that I would be happy voting from according to you you also agree with? I'm not seeing how you arrive at the conclusion I'm wolfy when your own thoughts contradict that fact..
    I've seen this in other FM games where a mislynch happens and like 0 to 1 Mafia were in on it, because they quietly let town lynch the guy. In those games, the non-voting Mafia (ones voting someone else or not voting at all) call out the train and skirt by as townie.

IDK what this means "I've also said that I would be happy voting from according to you you also agree with? "