?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1954
  1. ISO #1251

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Not a fan of the way he reacted to me calling him out like that though, he went heavy on the scumpaint on me for it. Literally told him I was joking about a day chat and he just ignored that to say I'm scum admitting to a day chat.

Was leveraging my position as the top wagon to try to see if I could catch someone going after low hanging fruit.
    He had a reason for it. Was trying to lure out scum. mentioned it in the mason chat.

"Im trying to draw road runner and other scums attacks covertly is why Im acting the way I am."

His words.

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    And so it begins uwu
    I do think time would be better spent with a PePe VS RR, instead of me just hammering into PePe, we'd get a better sense too if they are actually WvW like that, or just TvW, if we are to believe Wile which I do, then we know they are not TvT.

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Let candy lover respond, and call out my craziness after the fact. Also last time I checked the mafia discord group chat, there are multiple mafia - I even asked my mafia teammates in the day chat their thoughts and they agreed, so jumping around between multiple people is totally kosher, you know what I mean? I don't know what I mean though, since I'm a coyote, I don't eat kosher.

But ya, for real, you defending her and answering questions on her behalf when she's online to answer herself isn't a good look. Makes you both look scummier - doesn't do any favors for you especially if you town read each other.

Love you two though, you're cool in my book
    Disagreed. Town absolutely should defend townreads when they're attacked. However, that doesn't mean the attacked player doesn't have to defend himself. As long as Candy Heart is doing her self-defense job, I see zero issue with anyone defending her (and am kinda inclined to do it myself because I don't see why one would scumread her).

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pepe Le Pew View Post
    Disagreed. Town absolutely should defend townreads when they're attacked. However, that doesn't mean the attacked player doesn't have to defend himself. As long as Candy Heart is doing her self-defense job, I see zero issue with anyone defending her (and am kinda inclined to do it myself because I don't see why one would scumread her).
    I think you need to look at whats happened recently.

Wile outed that he has a scum check between you and RoadRunner

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    I do think time would be better spent with a PePe VS RR, instead of me just hammering into PePe, we'd get a better sense too if they are actually WvW like that, or just TvW, if we are to believe Wile which I do, then we know they are not TvT.
    Yea sounds good. Let Pepe work his posting magic.

11. ISO #1261

Yea our mason chat is pretty nice though he has some good thoughts and gave me some good insight as well like how Yosemite could just be a Tunneling townie and tunneling is more of a townie trait for example.
    meh it usually is yeah, but the leaps in logic there too meh

12. ISO #1262

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    What's with all the constant shade? You're literally just existing and throwing shade, are you a neutral?
    Agreed about the Frog. Frog, do you have any townreads?
    Can you at least paraphrase or describe it?
    good post
    Scum!
    BAD POST :P
    Also if Marvin is Night Immune I'll just bomb him every day.
    Yeah, that sounds pretty good. You don't have to kill anyone to survive do you?

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

I think you need to look at whats happened recently.

Wile outed that he has a scum check between you and RoadRunner
    This is looking very convenient, considering he put Roadrunner as "the root of all evil" at the very start of D1 (which means before night actions), iirc. Executioner-like role? Gonna check the post where he claims that.

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

If you are trying to make me think you have some jesterish equity it's not going to work because I'm not an idiot
    No, I'm just fucking pissed at you and everyone else. Literally every single ?KRC I've lost either because of retardedly OP town roles (KRC1), or because I get a crazy role with a unique wincon and people try to cheat me out of my win by roleblocking me. If you guys carry on with this plan, I will literally side with scum. I'm not the only losing this game, if it comes down to that.

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

I'm probably going to classify this into two categorys, Roles/Thread sense.

Roles:
    PePe: I think he claimed to be the mailman delivering junk mail. IDK if it's made up to mask his true role or if he is just one of the more useless rands in the game, although I do get the sense he isn't being honest about his role because of the other type of feedback I got. Overall I'd lean wolf based on role.
    RR: Unibomber aka what I believe to be a neutral killing type of role.

Thread Sense:
    PePe: Based on PePes entrance I really found him to be pretty towny, however it felt like he was echoing my thoughts to an extent to try and get in Lola + myself good graces. I haven't seen much more from him nor been able to interact with him how I want to to get a better read there. He came in claimed his role said he was pretty useless then bounced. FMPOV he has fallen off pretty hard and seems to possibly be disconnected with the thread state, could be a frozen wolf, if his allys are on the chopping block or if he seems to think the town core is strong. Based on thread state I'd also lean wolf.
    RR: With RR i've felt he's been overall pretty towny. His action however I could see having a lot of wolf equity here. Usually when a night action comes out and is pretty bad and there's not much logic to back it I lean wolfy. Then again with CERTAIN types of town players they generally don't give a shit and will do what ever they want on a whim. I can see RR's bombing coming from a town RR and a Scum RR. His overall towny attitude makes me even more inclined to believe he may actually be neutral. Randing neutral makes it really easy to appear towny because you actually get to try and solve the game and look for wolves. This helps tremendously. Overall I'd lean Neutral>>>Town based on RR'S thread sense.
    I don't know what feedback you got but my role has the ability to send 100 % useless stuff that gives feedback, and has one other element I have no interest in revealing (and that does not harm town, and shouldn't really be considered bad by any sort of feedback).

Also, about roadrunner, the question is more about what he does with his kills than about the presence of his kills. This is ?krc, roles can have any alignment. Have you been Hitler recently?

25. ISO #1275

No, I'm just fucking pissed at you and everyone else. Literally every single ?KRC I've lost either because of retardedly OP town roles (KRC1), or because I get a crazy role with a unique wincon and people try to cheat me out of my win by roleblocking me. If you guys carry on with this plan, I will literally side with scum. I'm not the only losing this game, if it comes down to that.
    Tbh if you are actually town I will save you with my ability if i am not killed tonight. Will redirect the RB N2 for you.

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

You put yourself in this position with a terrible night kill. I think if you were really town like you said you were then you would have went after one of the wolfy players instead of one of the top town read players. Wile says one of you or PePe isn't town. You flip out act like a little girl, and vote me instead of Pepe. You say you believe Wylie coyotes claim

Please explain to me how you are town again?

29. ISO #1279

And because if we follow your plan I fucking lose lmfao
    Can't the plan just be that you bomb the Martian, aka Mr. Krabs, and nobody dies from your bombs? That sounded like a plan to me instead of literally screwing you lol. I feel like town has the "generic town wincon" (purge non-towns) + occasionally some other requirement, so I have a relative trust in you atm
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bugs Bunny View Post
    I like foghorn
    Foghorn? You mean the guy who has done... nothing of note? Um, ok, why?

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

Can't the plan just be that you bomb the Martian, aka Mr. Krabs, and nobody dies from your bombs? That sounded like a plan to me instead of literally screwing you lol. I feel like town has the "generic town wincon" (purge non-towns) + occasionally some other requirement, so I have a relative trust in you atm

he roleblocked somebody and it was confirmed. sounds noteworthy to me

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

You put yourself in this position with a terrible night kill. I think if you were really town like you said you were then you would have went after one of the wolfy players instead of one of the top town read players. Wile says one of you or PePe isn't town. You flip out act like a little girl, and vote me instead of Pepe. You say you believe Wylie coyotes claim

Please explain to me how you are town again?
    I'm never voting Pepe if you guys roleblock me. Fuck him. If he's scum, I hope he wins.

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

Personally I feel that last bit I did comment on it "Like how i made the example of how in one anon game a townie had the win con of seeing another townie lynched plus win with ton" So it's not super far fetched but... It's also sorta hard to believe on the other foot.

But like I said I will save RoadRunner if he's town if we go through with the RBing of him.

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

Someone should put a bullet in your head tonight. You've literally done nothing but echo the thread. If you don't have time, replace out.
    Sorry but why are you being an asshole lol? YOU are the problem here. Scumreading people is fine, but implying they're shit and should replace out because you don't like their play is a really shitty attitude

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

Personally I feel that last bit I did comment on it "Like how i made the example of how in one anon game a townie had the win con of seeing another townie lynched plus win with ton" So it's not super far fetched but... It's also sorta hard to believe on the other foot.

But like I said I will save RoadRunner if he's town if we go through with the RBing of him.
    Yeah well
    I'm town + have to survive, so it's 100 % possible
    Of course this doesn't mean he's telling the truth, but it means it's possible

43. ISO #1293

Sorry but why are you being an asshole lol? YOU are the problem here. Scumreading people is fine, but implying they're shit and should replace out because you don't like their play is a really shitty attitude
    No, you know what's shitty? What's shitty is signing up for these types of games, playing, and being greeted with inactives who literally do fuck-all. It's disrespectful of the effort people put into these types of games.

44. ISO #1294

It says that if I die by exploding from one of my bombs I lose.
    So yeah. I fucking lose if I get roleblocked before n3.
    Maybe show us your role? Wile did can't you do the same?

At this point the vast majority of us already revealed our roles so like.. you could too right?

45. ISO #1295

I would like this vote if it weren't for the issue with Coyote-you-me remaining unaddressed. This doesn't really make much sense.
    This guy is still out here refusing to acknowledge that Wil has claimed a not town check between Pepe and Road Runner.

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300

Role: Mailman with a surprise.
    The mailman delivers! Terrorists have mixed 3 bombs into your deliveries (maybe YOU are the terrorist!). You must get rid of all 3 of them before D4 (end of N3) or you will blow harder than Miley Cyrus. In addition to your nightly love notes, select 1 person: they will have a nice blow to their face, and the damage will ricochet to anyone visiting them as well.(edited)

Win con Lynch all Evils. If your Bomb explodes Before you Deliver It you Cannot win. No you do Not win even if you Survive.