?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1954
  1. ISO #1101

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    I received 8 leaflets of junk mail, was that you? Stuffing my mailbox with this garbage?
    YES

So I wasn't roleblocked. Then the host kinda forgot to tell me I sent myself junk mail lol, since I believe I should have recieved feedback from it. Either that or I'm wrong. Or there's some weird anti-feedback illuminati targeting me.

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pepe Le Pew View Post
    If you live today, I swear I'm gonna fill your backyard with useless stuff

JUNKMAIL ISN'T SCUMMY, I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO SEND MONEY FOR YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER STUCK IN A NIGERIAN PRISON YOU RABID DOG
    Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Sending me that junk mail, I really ought to vote for you just because of that I'd vote for you even though I think you're town just for this heinous crime, you really are the worst kind of person aren't you? Those people that send junk mail, no one likes them.

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    I have good reason to believe there is a scum in between Sylvester and Pepe. At least one scum. I think just one.
    Um. No and no? Sylvester has been very towny from as far as I could read, and I'm not scum and don't see what would make you think otherwise. Care to elaborate, Mr. Bomber?

4. ISO #1104

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Sending me that junk mail, I really ought to vote for you just because of that I'd vote for you even though I think you're town just for this heinous crime, you really are the worst kind of person aren't you? Those people that send junk mail, no one likes them.
    Yes, vote for me : >

Seriously though, why are you voting me?

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Um. No and no? Sylvester has been very towny from as far as I could read, and I'm not scum and don't see what would make you think otherwise. Care to elaborate, Mr. Bomber?
    Fr though, the MM bomber is now claiming to actually be a town bomber? Seems like a super, super high risk low reward play for town to believe this.

What do you think about that, Stinky? Get rid of this bomber today and then vote you tomorrow for your crimes against mailboxes everywhere?

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

This guy killed two town - including purposefully killing Daffy, who was in most people's town cores. Keeps claiming to have this special "information" that he refuses to share, stuff like "there's one scum between Pepe and Sylvester, I won't say why though"

Now jumping on my wagon, very much going for low-hanging fruit to try to get attention off of himself

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

This guy killed two town - including purposefully killing Daffy, who was in most people's town cores. Keeps claiming to have this special "information" that he refuses to share, stuff like "there's one scum between Pepe and Sylvester, I won't say why though"

Now jumping on my wagon, very much going for low-hanging fruit to try to get attention off of himself
    I notice a lot of shade but not a lot of defense.

14. ISO #1114

I can't say why. Cat bit my tongue.
    Same reason as for Marvin the Martian.

15. ISO #1115

YES

So I wasn't roleblocked. Then the host kinda forgot to tell me I sent myself junk mail lol, since I believe I should have recieved feedback from it. Either that or I'm wrong. Or there's some weird anti-feedback illuminati targeting me.
    I received some leaflets about some election or whatever.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    TBH I don't see any world where Yosemite is town, Frog/Wile/Fogorn seem to be just absolutely ignoring the slot, and that is SUS. Like the guys been spouting nonsense going on two days now and literally Lola and I are I think the only fucking ones who have brought any kind of fucking credible sus to his slot and nobody seems to care one bit.

-vote FM-Yosemite Sam
    Sadly I think he's just a bad town. He's not even trying to push his garbage read.

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

I killed Daffy Duck because I didn't trust him. He was just playing the negotiator and trying to ride the day out lol.
    After rereading lunch's ISO this post makes even less sense to me. If he didn't trust duck, why didn't he put any pressure on him at all on day 1? He only responded to duck a single time - and that was to ask him about whether lynch is plurality or majority.

Seems very odd for someone who supposedly took a hero shot at someone who was in the majority of players' town cores due to "not trusting him" to not have even have tried to pressure that slot at all. And it's not due to a lack of posting - Lunch posted plenty of times on day 1.

Why duck rather than any of the many players that weren't in anyones town cores? There were like seven people that were widely scum/null read- Stinky, Horn Master, Cowboy, Fast Mouse, Illegal Alien, Frog, and even me!

Why take the hero shot on one of the four people that was being town read by most on night 1? Fast mouse even town read him so hard he decided to lookout on him! If you thought he was being a deep wolf, then there would have been plenty of time to sort that out later in the game rather than taking that hero shot the first chance you got.

21. ISO #1121

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Marvin the Martian View Post
    Upon, a lot of thought. By a lot of thought. I happen to be pretty sure that wile is scum. Yosemite has been pretty problem solve. From my perspective even though they were super troll like day 1. I think If your thinking is even partially correct your votes are already in the correct place. Keeps bring up a chat of some kind. Meaning he is likely in contact with a scum buddy. It is possible that Wile has a kill ability that cant be role blocked or the role blocker could just be flat out lying.. Im sorry im not buying the sit coming out of the coyotes mouth.. Seem, overtly scummy.. Just based on my reading,,
    How is Yosemite "problem solve"? His posts consist of "LOLA SYLV SCUM LYNCH THEY LOVERS!" And that's pretty much it.. unless your saying you agree with what he's saying then I'd like that bit discussed upon further by you please..

Sort of the same feels on Coyote as of now though. Still unsure if that's where we should be lynching though still got another day to figure that out though.

I killed Daffy Duck because I didn't trust him. He was just playing the negotiator and trying to ride the day out lol.
    But your bombs can apparently kill others who visit him. Because daffy was widely townread that seems like a stupid play unless you were hoping to catch scum trying to NK him? Then again you apparently "scum read" him so idk i just think you had better targets imo.

Then again i do remmeber you saying you didn't know that the bombs killed people who visit your targets but.. that just seems so odd. Like what?

I only bombed one person and that was daffy what are you talking about lol
    My role forces me to deliver bombs every night until n3, or I die.
    You killed 2 people 1 was ofc not what you were planning but you did. I prob should of reworded that better my bad xD

I have good reason to believe there is a scum in between Sylvester and Pepe. At least one scum. I think just one.
    You could be right honestly but for me I can't be too certain on that.

@Lola Bunny
    Make me bomb Pepe or Yosemite on n1.
    I will also be bombing someone else tonight. I actually need to deliver 3 bombs or I explode :P
    No your bombing Elmer fudd N1. By doing so you save 2 townies and get the scum who shot Fudd killed with your bomb. It's honestly the best play for town. 2 revived town 1 killed scum. Kind of a crazy role I gots me thinks.

22. ISO #1122

I 100 % buy the part about intent behind revealing the candy stuff was fake, for the record, it fits with the kind of playstyle I believed to see
    Oh yeah? Interesting take.

Fr though, the MM bomber is now claiming to actually be a town bomber? Seems like a super, super high risk low reward play for town to believe this.

What do you think about that, Stinky? Get rid of this bomber today and then vote you tomorrow for your crimes against mailboxes everywhere?
    It makes me wonder if he was actually gonna claim to bomb daffy if Speedy wasn't allowed to reveal RR visited Daffy.

Sadly we can never know. But I might be able to use RR bomb abilities to better town (assuming i don't die tonight). To explain more on it would kill WIFOM possibilities so I will stay squelched on that topic.

The only people trying to scum paint me now are SCUM I know that for a fact
    I have more forum mafia experience than all of you combined
    Who's painting you as scum exactly? Because I don't see it.

I think I have an idea as to why he can't reveal why he thinks there's a scum between the two of them and its possibly has to do with FM rules (same sort of thing as to why I trust Sylv so much). To discuss on it further breaks FM rules. But I do wish he would try to instead of say that try to at least explain it on the layer that is their slot in general instead. Because that would be fruitful information honestly.

I notice a lot of shade but not a lot of defense.
    How is it shade?

Sadly I think he's just a bad town. He's not even trying to push his garbage read.
    Not sure I can agree with this take. Seems sorta weak.

After rereading lunch's ISO this post makes even less sense to me. If he didn't trust duck, why didn't he put any pressure on him at all on day 1? He only responded to duck a single time - and that was to ask him about whether lynch is plurality or majority.

Seems very odd for someone who supposedly took a hero shot at someone who was in the majority of players' town cores due to "not trusting him" to not have even have tried to pressure that slot at all. And it's not due to a lack of posting - Lunch posted plenty of times on day 1.

Why duck rather than any of the many players that weren't in anyones town cores? There were like seven people that were widely scum/null read- Stinky, Horn Master, Cowboy, Fast Mouse, Illegal Alien, Frog, and even me!

Why take the hero shot on one of the four people that was being town read by most on night 1? Fast mouse even town read him so hard he decided to lookout on him! If you thought he was being a deep wolf, then there would have been plenty of time to sort that out later in the game rather than taking that hero shot the first chance you got.
    Yup he had plenty of better targets his target I will say does feel scum indicative. Not much town merit to it even if he scum read the slot.

23. ISO #1123

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Yup he had plenty of better targets his target I will say does feel scum indicative. Not much town merit to it even if he scum read the slot.
    Then again this I feel only really has merit if he's lying about "not knowing his bombs killed people who visited the target" Which we don't know or not.

If he's not then there's slightly less scum points for it but Idk. I did town read the slot almost at the same strength as Sylvester so I guess that's probably what's making me think that way.

24. ISO #1124

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    Roadrunner. Why not reveal d1 with your ability and get help using it?
    I'd like to see him answer this considering im still in the thought process that he wouldn't of revealed his bombings today if it wasn't for the host error.

Also did you ever find out if your protective chat roleblocks whoevers in it? I know you said with the way it was worded that whoevers it in can't roleblock you too but you didn't seem to sure on the wording just wanna know if you found out more on it.

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

It makes me wonder if he was actually gonna claim to bomb daffy if Speedy wasn't allowed to reveal RR visited Daffy.

Sadly we can never know. But I might be able to use RR bomb abilities to better town (assuming i don't die tonight). To explain more on it would kill WIFOM possibilities so I will stay squelched on that topic.

I think I have an idea as to why he can't reveal why he thinks there's a scum between the two of them and its possibly has to do with FM rules (same sort of thing as to why I trust Sylv so much). To discuss on it further breaks FM rules. But I do wish he would try to instead of say that try to at least explain it on the layer that is their slot in general instead. Because that would be fruitful information honestly.

How is it shade?

"How is it shade"
    Notice how he scumpainted me but didn't actually offer reasons as to why he is town or say that he is. I THINK he's scum and thinks I am also scum

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

I'd like to see him answer this considering im still in the thought process that he wouldn't of revealed his bombings today if it wasn't for the host error.

Also did you ever find out if your protective chat roleblocks whoevers in it? I know you said with the way it was worded that whoevers it in can't roleblock you too but you didn't seem to sure on the wording just wanna know if you found out more on it.
    Very true, I wouldn't have. I actually cannot win if I die due to the bombings, so I HAVE to bomb pretty much every night or I lose.
    My role is anti-town. If I reveal I'm dead.

29. ISO #1129

How is it shade?

Pepe and Sylvester are scum/town or scum/scum because they're both town reading each other. I can smell the bullshit A MILE AWAY and I know one of them has to be scum for it.

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

"How is it shade"
    Notice how he scumpainted me but didn't actually offer reasons as to why he is town or say that he is. I THINK he's scum and thinks I am also scum
    This guy for real complaining that I didn't take his OMGUS bait?

Very true, I wouldn't have. I actually cannot win if I die due to the bombings, so I HAVE to bomb pretty much every night or I lose.
    My role is anti-town. If I reveal I'm dead.
    This guy open-wolfing now? Literally says he's anti-town

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

Still didn't answer why you killed one of the four players in the consensus town-core while ignoring the seven players that were all scum/null reads
    He was not in my town core :P
    Daffy Duck was in a position where he got townread but literally did nothing for it, and sounded too confident. I thought he was Mafia for it since its usually Mafia that has the best takes early on in the game. It's why... the toxic bitch who also died (apart from Daffy)... it's why I scumread that guy. Like, what? Scumreading someone for having BAD reads? Lmfao

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

He was not in my town core :P
    Daffy Duck was in a position where he got townread but literally did nothing for it, and sounded too confident. I thought he was Mafia for it since its usually Mafia that has the best takes early on in the game. It's why... the toxic bitch who also died (apart from Daffy)... it's why I scumread that guy. Like, what? Scumreading someone for having BAD reads? Lmfao
    Ya that's known as a hero shot, but you should know that given that you claim to have more experience than all of us. And someone as experienced as you who with a role that can kill every night should know that night 1 is not the time for hero shots.

46. ISO #1146

Also you're allowed to copy-paste your own rolecard - just not the one you submitted - with how bogus everything you're saying sounds, you might want to consider that option
    I'm not giving you my role, SCUM, nice try at rolefishing. You can go suck a dick

47. ISO #1147

Ya that's known as a hero shot, but you should know that given that you claim to have more experience than all of us. And someone as experienced as you who with a role that can kill every night should know that night 1 is not the time for hero shots.
    Lol, already on the personal attacks? You feeling threatened already?? Did I catch you? :P

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150