?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Marvin the Martian View Post
    Greetings earthlings. I regret to inform you that I likely wont be on the rest of the day. Due to Martian duties unfortunately. I do apologize for the inconvenience. That being the case, I'll have to unvote. Dont want opportunistic scum using where my vote is for a mislynch. That being said. Have a good day.

-vote unvote
    Really?

Not a single solitary wolf lean that you feel comfortable enough to vote?

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Yea I feel that too but he did promise he will read others in 3 hours I am eagerly awaiting that.

Until then I will go with daffy on this one. being on the same track as my town reads helps clarify things for me.

Who would you vote right now if not Speedy? Candy for your thoughts?
    I would jump back onto Yosemite, I think he scum reads you and I because we're working together or something and that reason is kind of weak

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

I scum read the road runner the most.
    If that's what you feel you should place that vote. Having that thought and not placing that vote is questionable. What motivation would a town player have to not vote anyone by days end not even their highest scum read?

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Daffy Duck View Post
    If that's what you feel you should place that vote. Having that thought and not placing that vote is questionable. What motivation would a town player have to not vote anyone by days end not even their highest scum read?
    I do second this honestly but he did say his reasoning is because he doesnt want opportunistic scum to follow his vote.

Do you think that comment would come from a scum not wanting to vote? Candy for thy thought.

9. ISO #509

He thinks were in some sort of candy cult. if that's the case why wouldn't you be saying candy too? Why just restrict me?

Doesn't seem like a good read on us tbh and you and me are a bit too overused on this thread considering were one of the few actually talking and trying to solve lol.
    Yeah I'm definitely not in a candy cult here. And it's pretty obvious to me anyways that your role has something to do with candy XD. I also don't like the fact that he blatantly use's the word lovers, doesn't seem very pro town to mention you and I like that if he is inferring that we could possibly be connected in that way. If it's the cultish way that he meant than it's whatever.

10. ISO #510

Very valid point.

-vote FM-Roadrunner

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

What a chill town, majority of it just cruising in the RVS

We've got a bit of everything here:

Confirmed Town
    Coyote

Spammers
    Candy Lover
    Lunch

Tryhard that thinks they're actually playing in a champs game
    Cat

Actually Playing the Game
    Duck

Was Actually Playing the Game - but then got kidnapped by the REAL Mafia and is missing
    Elmer's Glue

OMGUS Level 9001
    Fast Mouse

Struggles to Navigate a Calendar, so they joined a day late
    Stinky

The Shitposter
    Cowboy

Thought this was actually a Looney Toons D&D RP Game
    Illegal Alien
    Frog

AFK
    Insect Rabbit
    Horn Master

13. ISO #513

I do second this honestly but he did say his reasoning is because he doesnt want opportunistic scum to follow his vote.

Do you think that comment would come from a scum not wanting to vote? Candy for thy thought.
    It could go either way but it doesn't sit well with me. I could totally see him being a nervous scum who doesn't want to take a stance that could bite him in the ass later.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    Yeah I'm definitely not in a candy cult here. And it's pretty obvious to me anyways that your role has something to do with candy XD. I also don't like the fact that he blatantly use's the word lovers, doesn't seem very pro town to mention you and I like that if he is inferring that we could possibly be connected in that way. If it's the cultish way that he meant than it's whatever.
    Yeah it sure does. Very annoyingly so. :/ it's getting annoying for me to have to say candy honestly people make fun of me and don't realize its not intentional. Kind of pisses me off a little bit ngl.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Bottom 6 are basically not playing the game. I'm townreading my green team.

Day 1 is a crapshoot. If we're going to shoot crap - we should help out the players that decided they don't want to play the game by helping them get out of the game sooner with a day 1 lunch
    Your above post made me chuckle actually :P

Who would you vote rn then and why? Candy for thy thoughts please.

20. ISO #520

That's a start If you could tell us why quickly I'd feel a bit better
    The reason is kind feels like Dr. Kill Joy.. Ruining some players fun.. Although I have been pretty Role Play Ive still been reading and formulating thoughts.. Road runner also has been pretty defensive all game.. So with that said I really got to go..

21. ISO #521

I'm digging your solvy attitude right now, i'm leaning more town on you than when I woke up this morning now. I do have these small vibes that if this is a world where speedy and I are both village you could potentially be a wolf that's white knighting us, however I feel that it would be more beneficial for you as a wolf here to just let us try and bury each other. Overall I think it's more towny of you to try and get us to stop fighting if you think we are both town. I'm placing you tentatively below Lola as my right hand man I think

22. ISO #522

Day 1 is a crapshoot. If we're going to shoot crap - we should help out the players that decided they don't want to play the game by helping them get out of the game sooner with a day 1 lunch
    Go on Mr Wile E Coyote, Genius Extraordinaire

23. ISO #523

The reason is kind feels like Dr. Kill Joy.. Ruining some players fun.. Although I have been pretty Role Play Ive still been reading and formulating thoughts.. Road runner also has been pretty defensive all game.. So with that said I really got to go..
    I disagree with your thoughts that he is being defensive Idk where you got that but your thoughts on him do have merit as there is a chance he is scum playing a decent town game. But as of now I wanna just keep him in my core and see how it goes but I don't agree with him being the person to go today. Not candy.

24. ISO #524

I read most all of the last few pages as a bunch of TvT squabbling. You squabblers should take some chill pills

I really dislike the insect rabbits + the illegal aliens votes on lunch.

My vote on lunch was pretty obvious a meme RP vote - their piling on top of it without really any justification seems opportunistic.

Lunch might be schizophrenic or have multiple personality disorder or something as people have been accusing him - but has there even been a document case of a dog with schizophrenia? IDK He doesn't seem to be a canine to me

25. ISO #525

What a chill town, majority of it just cruising in the RVS

We've got a bit of everything here:

Confirmed Town
    Coyote

Spammers
    Candy Lover
    Lunch

Tryhard that thinks they're actually playing in a champs game
    Cat

Actually Playing the Game
    Duck

Was Actually Playing the Game - but then got kidnapped by the REAL Mafia and is missing
    Elmer's Glue

OMGUS Level 9001
    Fast Mouse

Struggles to Navigate a Calendar, so they joined a day late
    Stinky

The Shitposter
    Cowboy

Thought this was actually a Looney Toons D&D RP Game
    Illegal Alien
    Frog

AFK
    Insect Rabbit
    Horn Master
    I literally think this is a top tier shit post without actually being a shit post...

26. ISO #526

I'm digging your solvy attitude right now, i'm leaning more town on you than when I woke up this morning now. I do have these small vibes that if this is a world where speedy and I are both village you could potentially be a wolf that's white knighting us, however I feel that it would be more beneficial for you as a wolf here to just let us try and bury each other. Overall I think it's more towny of you to try and get us to stop fighting if you think we are both town. I'm placing you tentatively below Lola as my right hand man I think
    Glad to see my town core on the same page

And I agree with these thoughts alongside my original thoughts in my thought post.

Obligatory Candy.

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

Yeah it sure does. Very annoyingly so. :/ it's getting annoying for me to have to say candy honestly people make fun of me and don't realize its not intentional. Kind of pisses me off a little bit ngl.
    I hear you, what happens if you don't mention candy, am I to assume the worst?

29. ISO #529

Your above post made me chuckle actually :P

Who would you vote rn then and why? Candy for thy thoughts please.
    Horn Master. He better hop on here and play us a tune of his thoughts with his horns, and if he doesn't it's a good policy lynch given that I'm townreading pretty much all of the active non-shitposting players.

So if we gotta take a shot in the dark - why not shoot at the biggest question mark?

Frog is a good second choice - literally has only posted song lyrics and other nonsense.

Among the rest of the dead-red squad I don't like Stinky + Illegal Alien the most

30. ISO #530

HELL YEAH BROTHER PREACH

-vote fm-yosemite sam

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Speedy Gonzales View Post
    That's an awful lot to assume about a KRC game... TMI?

All we know is there is town and some anti town faction. Nothing else. It is possible all scum is independent and not even a team.
    Are you saying this because you are that independent scum?
    Would make sense considering your reactions this game

32. ISO #532

I hear you, what happens if you don't mention candy, am I to assume the worst?
    I have 3 strikes So in a sense i could technically not say candy for 2 posts but if strike 3 hits.... yeah assume the worst.

Already at strike 1 cuz of opener i completely forgot about it luckily i re-read my role card for a second cuz i had like a huge premonition in my head after i made it and started super panicking xD

33. ISO #533

K This will need to be revisited by someone if I am not here come tomorrow.

34. ISO #534

Horn Master. He better hop on here and play us a tune of his thoughts with his horns, and if he doesn't it's a good policy lynch given that I'm townreading pretty much all of the active non-shitposting players.

So if we gotta take a shot in the dark - why not shoot at the biggest question mark?

Frog is a good second choice - literally has only posted song lyrics and other nonsense.

Among the rest of the dead-red squad I don't like Stinky + Illegal Alien the most
    Please don't use nicknames I have a hard enough time keeping track of who's who as it is

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Dirty read: Marvin is town. Won't say why.

37. ISO #537

Glad to see my town core on the same page

And I agree with these thoughts alongside my original thoughts in my thought post.

Obligatory Candy.
    Unfortunately in a game like this with all PR roles not known to us, the POE kill for wolves generally involves players from the towncore =\

38. ISO #538

I'd be down for The horner If they legit don't say anything near EoD. As of now I'm just trying to assume that not every shitposter and low level poster is town as this site has a nice little unofficial ruling that most of the time those people are actually town. And Yosemite has said enough for me to feel comfy with him going.

But horners opener would make me wanna vote him if nothing else comes out of him near EoD and we make a wagon. Candy.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

I'd be down for The horner If they legit don't say anything near EoD. As of now I'm just trying to assume that not every shitposter and low level poster is scum as this site has a nice little unofficial ruling that most of the time those people are actually town. And Yosemite has said enough for me to feel comfy with him going.

But horners opener would make me wanna vote him if nothing else comes out of him near EoD and we make a wagon. Candy.
    Edited. I think the abbreviation is EBWOP but its been so long i cant remember.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

I have 3 strikes So in a sense i could technically not say candy for 2 posts but if strike 3 hits.... yeah assume the worst.

Already at strike 1 cuz of opener i completely forgot about it luckily i re-read my role card for a second cuz i had like a huge premonition in my head after i made it and started super panicking xD
    OMG okay, please please please don't forget to talk about candy!

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

OMG okay, please please please don't forget to talk about candy!
    I shall not! Having candy in quotations counting truly helps it really does as my thought post was indeed not a strike <3

Saying why always helps rather than hurts.
    I have a strange feeling there's a good reason why he didn't say it but at the same time maybe some other clarity to the subject would be nice.

46. ISO #546

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Dirty read: Marvin is town. Won't say why.
    Also on that subject can I see both of your heads thought processes on the state of the game?

I may townread you but having another player in your account literally makes it hard to keep that townread solid so having both of you give thoughts would be super ideal. Archon dysfunctionality is a great way to have your slot be very... uncandy? I had another term in my head but i can't think of it.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

FM-Bugs Bunny (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Daffy Duck
    Mike (2 [L-97]):
    Stealthbomber16, FM-Yosemite Sam
    FM-Foghorn Leghorn (2 [L-97]):
    FM-Wile E. Coyote, FM-Michigan Frog
    FM-Yosemite Sam (2 [L-97]):
    FM-Sylvester, FM-Lola Bunny
    FM-Michigan Frog (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Foghorn Leghorn
    FM-Speedy Gonzales (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Roadrunner
    FM-Wile E. Coyote (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Elmer Fudd
    FM-Roadrunner (2 [L-97]):
    FM-Marvin the Martian, FM-Bugs Bunny
    FM-Daffy Duck (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Pepe Le Pew

49. ISO #549

-vote FM-Foghorn Leghorn

Lunch will have to wait, we've got some horns to pressure.

When Yosemite Sam gives some more thoughts out on the table to the state of the game itself I'll 100% follow this later on if nothing happens with that slot.

Candy-ho!~

50. ISO #550