A message to sc2mafia and staff from anti-hero ZZOrange
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

A message to sc2mafia and staff from anti-hero ZZOrange

As messenger for the tale of Zzorange I bring a message

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange
    People of Starcraft 2 Mafia, some may hate me, some may agree, some may have no opinion.

I have warned the staff to clean their moderator and admin teams or people who think their gods here and abuse their power.

Ill probably get banned, flamed, or harassed. I really dont care. as this wont change a single fucking thing.

I am now giving 7 days EXACTLY as of this hour on this day, for the staff to clean their team of black sheeps. I expect a report at day 7 whos getting kicked.

If the staff does not comply, I will be buying the domain name, and cleaning EVERY staff on here and bringing people i know will judge correctly, and not judge on favor of who sucked their dicks most.

Arrow told me the liscence dont expire before october, guess what? i hired a domain name broker and am ready to buy the website when i tell him. hope aamirus has 5 000 Dollars (hurray for deployments and big loads of cash coming with it) ready to buy it back. if he creates another site ill just buy this one too. along with taking over SC2 mafia arcade game.

bitch all you want it wont change a thing. the only thing that will prevent me from buying it is if you work with me on this.

I have seen several cases of mod/admin abuse on both the forums and the actual game, yet nothing has been done. time for this bs to end.

last warning for staff.

this is the information from my broker i got, just to prove im not joking around. im doing this for my kids also, like i said they love this game, and i will do anything for my kids.

if aamirus attempts ANY legal actions agaisnt me, I wont hesitate to go back at him for copyright infringments. i really dont have to explain myself. aamirus knows what im talking about. if he has the least bit of respect and honesty towards others, He will not deny it (im not asking for him to acknoledge it in public, it is not my intentions of humiliating him)

Thanks for you time
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 27th, 2021 at 04:21 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016