User Tag List

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    there is no momentum on funny thing, so i will

-vote WrathCyber

who has been my top lynch target for today.
    @Voss is literally afk. come on dude, contribute to the thread
    ceko town

certain of it now
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I can only think of 1 reason why ceko is pushing me and I'm satisfied to leave that tidbit of info in my lw. Also, just remember by d5 we will know what role ceko is. There is a reason why I'm reiterating myself.
    Bruh. I haven't even read the setup, and even I know that there are no last wills this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #356

I can only think of 1 reason why ceko is pushing me and I'm satisfied to leave that tidbit of info in my lw. Also, just remember by d5 we will know what role ceko is. There is a reason why I'm reiterating myself.
    Unfortunately LWs Arent Allowed I Asked During The Sign Up Stage Of The Game

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Well I shall keep that information to my grave then. Also AFAIK there are no punishments for mafia members bussing each other and "town reading" each other since roles are not revealed. In the case of me, I have not seen a single person defend me if I were mafia. Chew on that a bit.

10. ISO #360

martingg drops by with a "ceko is town" hmmmmm quite sure, hmmmm? Thats your first word all day.
    I feel like that's unnecessarily shady

we were in deep rvs you know
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    One could ask you the same question
    Yeah. But I didn't realize Ceko was about to post a big readslist in my catch-up.

I don't know what Stealth read for. I read based on Ceko's momentum analysis

also if wrath is wooofy then it's not w/w too imo
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yeah. But I didn't realize Ceko was about to post a big readslist in my catch-up.

what's that?
    i would feel badly about bussing wrath, especially since he's my friend.

17. ISO #367

I'm confused you read ceko as town for posting a big reads list? Or cekos energy?

Like what?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

18. ISO #368

what's that?
    i would feel badly about bussing wrath, especially since he's my friend.
    I quoted it

basically you were seeing no momentum on wrath's wagon

wolves don't bullshit about this in voting unless people became god-tier FM players here when I was gone

they would rather make up a player-specific reason (which helps w/ specific agendas) or a troll reason to back-off of easily
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #369

honestly i might do it anyways, since i actually like to win. but assuming we're both scum, wrath and i can't even communicate in discord. therefore, i wouldn't be able to even apologize to him. okay, so yeah. i wouldn't bus wrath if i was scum. i'd probably just afk like the last time i played as mafia. at the very least, i would avoid talking to wrath completely.

even if you think that wrath and i are bussing each other, there are plenty of other town tells you should've gotten from my play this game.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

even if you think that wrath and i are bussing each other, there are plenty of other town tells you should've gotten from my play this game.
    Am I mistaken or did I give you the impression that I thought you were bussing?

Because I thought I said the exact opposite and you guys couldn't be temmates.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

All of this self meta from ceko is extremely scummy
    i love getting townread when i am town. doesn't it make sense that on the flip side, i would hate getting scumread when i'm town?

yes, i realize i'm being self-aware, but stealth said that i am "validation-seeking." why not read my desperation or overreaction to getting two votes as NAI, like stealth did?

i also realize i'm playing differently than i did in last hope. however, i think i only got voted once in that game.

27. ISO #377

Am I mistaken or did I give you the impression that I thought you were bussing?

Because I thought I said the exact opposite and you guys couldn't be temmates.
    no. i just want to completely remove anyone's suspicion of me being scum, unless the person suspecting me is scum. according to blink, this is scummy.

28. ISO #378

Lag was scum, i've mentioned one thing about your scummy play what are you even talking about tunneling?
    i'm just asking that you don't tunnel me because that would suck.

i'm not going to cry or anything, but you tunneling me would be extremely annoying and kind of sad.

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

i'm just asking that you don't tunnel me because that would suck.

i'm not going to cry or anything, but you tunneling me would be extremely annoying and kind of sad.
    If you are going to act scummy and are going to get upset that you get a scum read maybe don't sign?

32. ISO #382

fucking hell, i guess i have to be even more transparent with my thoughts. maybe that's why blink hasn't locked me as town.

i don't like how quickly wrath's train formed. wrath also has a point that nobody defended him. however, it's entirely possible that wrath is getting bussed.

i wish we could start trains on S-FM Magoroth, Yuesford, ZZOrange, and Auwt, but i just don't think we'll get any info by doing that.

is everyone in consensus to lynch wrath? if not, please let me know.

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

If you are going to act scummy and are going to get upset that you get a scum read maybe don't sign?
    besides wrath, you're the only person who thinks i'm acting scummy. maybe you're just wrong about my slot. also, your attack on my play doesn't really hold any merit. good luck trying to get me lynched.

continued discussion will make me write you off as a potential scum candidate. you think i am scum and i realize that. if i can't change what you think about me, then i'll try my best not to interact with you.

35. ISO #385

I don't particularly want to lynch wrath.

Wrath has at least tried to play the game.

ZZ has said he will only vote top posters.

He also is going to make the minimum post count and not talk about game related things.

He 100% needs to lynched.

36. ISO #386

fucking hell, i guess i have to be even more transparent with my thoughts. maybe that's why blink hasn't locked me as town.

i don't like how quickly wrath's train formed. wrath also has a point that nobody defended him. however, it's entirely possible that wrath is getting bussed.

i wish we could start trains on S-FM Magoroth, Yuesford, ZZOrange, and Auwt, but i just don't think we'll get any info by doing that.

theon your not you when your hungry

37. ISO #387

besides wrath, you're the only person who thinks i'm acting scummy. maybe you're just wrong about my slot. also, your attack on my play doesn't really hold any merit. good luck trying to get me lynched.

continued discussion will make me write you off as a potential scum candidate. you think i am scum and i realize that. if i can't change what you think about me, then i'll try my best not to interact with you.
    Lol I can easily provide all the quotes where you have used self meta to write yourself off as town and never scum. I really don't give any fucks on how you read me either because you never come out on top in a 1v1 here. I do.

If you want to ignore me that's fair. And if i'm wrong in the send i'm wrong I don't mind being wrong when my reasoning is justified.

38. ISO #388

not sure if today is a good day for a policy vote

Yuesford (4 [L-95]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, Renegade, Funny Thing
    Auwt (1 [L-98]):
    theoneceko
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-97]):
    Yuesford, blinkskater
    WrathCyber (3 [L-96]):
    Stealthbomber16, BananaCucho, MartinGG99

addt'l the big point about eliminating one mafia guarantees loss of kp (which is big incentive to not bus for mafia btw) and allows Medic to actually save people regardless

policy kills are basically rand by definition
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Lol I can easily provide all the quotes where you have used self meta to write yourself off as town and never scum. I really don't give any fucks on how you read me either because you never come out on top in a 1v1 here. I do.

If you want to ignore me that's fair. And if i'm wrong in the send i'm wrong I don't mind being wrong when my reasoning is justified.
    is that something to be proud of?

41. ISO #391

not sure if today is a good day for a policy vote

Yuesford (4 [L-95]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, Renegade, Funny Thing
    Auwt (1 [L-98]):
    theoneceko
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-97]):
    Yuesford, blinkskater
    WrathCyber (3 [L-96]):
    Stealthbomber16, BananaCucho, MartinGG99

addt'l the big point about eliminating one mafia guarantees loss of kp (which is big incentive to not bus for mafia btw) and allows Medic to actually save people regardless

policy kills are basically rand by definition
    very good point.

yuesford's train looks kind of random to me. yuesford is playing his scum meta, but i think wrath is a better lynch for today. also, wrath just got defended by blink lol.

i also like how stealth and banana, who might be a towncore like ozy and lag were last game, are on wrath's train.

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    can we get a replace on the guy who is obviously not trying to play the game @Mike
    I have messaged the players that have not meet there min posts as of yet.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

47. ISO #397

you can call me mag, or magoroth
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

okay made it to real time.

I'm going to try and not just gun for Light, but I'm going to ask the ones who know: Light did his town open post right? And he never does that as scum? I'll just point out that he decided to try and rile people up by voting for skip, even though it's consensus that skipping at any point in this setup is bad. I guess he's not voting skip now though. That's all I have to say about light.

SB town points to being super solvy in opening.

my man Rene with the advocate of no skips <3

FunnyThing said they're not cop, so this is a good slot to eliminate.

Banana is a super cool cucumber

Yuesford's doesn't have any fm meta, right? I think this guys town. I can look into rereading why I think he's town (i didn't write it in my notes).

Wrath had some kind of amusing, but useless, stuff about diction. I could maybe vote this person.

50. ISO #400

And this is a separate post because I want it to stand out.

I did not like the way ceko asked for validation on his town read. Someone called out yzb in that long epic game, and this smells SO much like it. I think ceko's good enough to recover from this and is now trying really hard.

Still, I think ceko is where I would put my vote.

Also, SB, I think we should give the new players a day to prove whether or not they're going to be useless. It's not like we're playing with efe, yeah? But then, maybe you pay more attention to the character of these folk.