S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-11839986

You’re telling me this guy is gonna genuinely play the game?
    I have no idea. Tbh I don't care about any of that. But clamoring publicly for a host to replace a player is definitely angleshooting (I'm guilty of doing this myself in the past). These types of requests should be made to the host in private imo
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    They could easily be bussing each other... Not the most complex move ever done.
    Not quite sure what part of any of my incessant bitching is alignment indicative this is a stealthbomber classic tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I have no idea. Tbh I don't care about any of that. But clamoring publicly for a host to replace a player is definitely angleshooting (I'm guilty of doing this myself in the past). These types of requests should be made to the host in private imo
    Fair
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #255

Anyway why I voted Wrath:

Something isn't sitting right with the whole Treecko vs Wrath interaction with me. Before that went down wrath was all over me, but I think it was trolling? Not really sure tbh and nobody clarified that lol. Anyway, Martin states that they like me and not wrath in #88 and wrath switches focus just a few votes later. Justification in #93 and #94, and votes treecko with a very weak vote based off of a recent game.

Wrath states that treecko and Martin or treecko and stealth are likely a scum team in #99 - both Martin and stealth are voting this person. Again, if this is all troll you guys gotta tell me cause my trolldar is not picking up on it at all

Treecko reveals their fancy play in #113 and six minutes later cyber states this:

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    My vote stands on ceko. I'm an opportunist, and my gut tells me something isn't right. I'll do some analysis later.
    A mere 8 minutes later Cyber backs off, stating their analysis is done for now? And gives justification in #137 stating that in late game we'll likely know their role? Like in mass claim territory? And it's following reassurances from me to Treecko that he's fine and not to worry, and after I said "opportunism isn't smiled upon"

It's just whack. Total heebie jeebies. If it's all troll, well, masterful job, I think I've finally met my match in that department O.o

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Ok guys Honest Man here, I'm gonna keep it real this game. Thanks to that tool Auwt gave me, the top two posters every day are going to get whacked at night. Attention tryhards if you post too much you risk getting whacked. To meet my post quota I'm going to talk about my favourite pro matches of the last few years.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

15. ISO #265

Series #1 Maru vs TY S3 2020. This series is an obvious classic as are most Maru TY series. TY won it 4-2 but there was some serious bangers of games in the middle. Would and have watched again.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Also guys I found something interesting

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Ok guys Honest Man here, I'm gonna keep it real this game. Thanks to that tool Auwt gave me, the top two posters every day are going to get whacked at night. Attention tryhards if you post too much you risk getting whacked. To meet my post quota I'm going to talk about my favourite pro matches of the last few years.
    calling someone a tool isn't very nice

18. ISO #268

What about default names?

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Series #2 Effort vs Flash ASL #6. This series was peak effort, even as a non zerg fan the skill in Efforts play could not be denied, he seemed to be doing everything right, and in the end won 3-2, but honestly after it was over even a die hard Flash fan could see how much Effort deserved the W.

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If I could rep I would.
    You can in a forum game but admins have to add the rep manually. Hit that triangle button near where the rep button usually is, and put in "I want to manually add rep to this post". Works every time.

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Mean Have You Seen My Wins In The Mod? I Win More Then I Loose.. Even In Forum I Win More Then I Loose..
    the winrate % is the only thing that matters

is it above or below 60%?

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami
    Or Scum Buddy Attempt
    That too except that'd be a dumb play.

34. ISO #284

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    the winrate % is the only thing that matters

is it above or below 60%?

That too except that'd be a dumb play.
    For SC2 Arcade that is

Also reading the votes it looks to me like we have a fast train on Yues

That's interesting, seeing as the game started ~8 hours ago.

35. ISO #285

Wait aren't we supposed to have deaths right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

36. ISO #286

Looks like I misinterpreted the setup I guess.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

"14 player setup has 2 Ghosts Meaning Mafia will not pick the KP night 0 that the 2 ghost players will be insta killed night 0 no active players."

Hmm...

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Does that not mean that the ghosts insta died, so no real players died?

Am I misinterpreting?
    I'm at the same point.

43. ISO #293

Also extremely lame move by StealthBomber trying to prevent Paopan from playing a game of forum Mafia. Honestly kinda fucked to do what he's doing here. So out of principle for what he did just being a plain shitty thing to do
    -vote StealthBomber
    I've seen stupider stuff and if Paopan is the Mafia it's completely legal so the prejudice against Paopan and whats borderline out of game stuff is kinda disgusting.

Anyway Series #3 2019 S1 Ro16 Group A, Maru vs Bunny. This one seemed like the beginnings of the Modern Bunny where he started to step into his own and become a more solid Terran. This series was short but how solidly he ended the final series was promising. The wins weren't lucky they were just solid Macro wins which hadn't been Bunnys game up until that point.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

....explain what you mean
    Like treecko you're saying that that post was from a town stealth or a town stealth to a town yousuf or a scum yousuf... What? I'm legit confused by what you're even trying to say with this post
    i'm trying to clear people as town by making associative reads. crichardforumlies did this in the last hope fm, so i wanted to try this strategy out.

i'm also flattering my stealth so he can answer my question about light.

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Series #1 Maru vs TY S3 2020. This series is an obvious classic as are most Maru TY series. TY won it 4-2 but there was some serious bangers of games in the middle. Would and have watched again.
    stealth, i will pm the host with you.

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    How To Say This Nicely.. I Play The Game The Way I Decide And If Even A Word Stands Out To Me.. Ill Either Try And Find A Meme Or A Song.. To Compliment It.. Would You Have Preferred The Meme/Image?
    Posting your shit political views is not what anyone signed up for in this game.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

50. ISO #300