So something has been going on in America for a while. The price of literally everything is through the roof. Some of this is tied to a shortage in supply or workforce but everything that has absolutely no shortage at all have climbed in price as well which represents substantial inflation. Yet although the prices for most goods have have gone up by very substantial amounts the government has placed projected inflation at 2.4% for this year.

Michael Burry is that hedge fund manager who predicted the housing market collapse and bet an entire hedge fund against it making crazy money. He is doing so again betting on interest rates and inflation and has been banned from most social media for 'spreading panic;' basically saying when he blew the whistle last time nobody listened and he is doing so again and is being ignored.

I have been talking about my thoughts on interest rate hikes and inflation for months now but recently found an article showing Michael Burry has the same thoughts which makes me feel I am correct. Trump basically froze interest rates to artificially inflate the economy and Biden refused to hike them his first year with COVID because it would hurt the economy quite a bit. But my understanding is that its been 5-6 years that interest rate hikes were suppose to happen and have not.

I have a lot more thoughts on the subject but I wanted to see what others thought about it. A lot of big money is making moves right now anticipating some shit to go down next year. Heres that video on Michael Burry for those interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81bM_ZUqpG4