User Tag List

Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 4823
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i swear, i see a world where @Frinckles is scum. he viewed this thread, probably saw me super rage at blink, threw a lenny face out then left because his scumteam is in a position to win

all i've seen from him were noncommittal attacks on varcron and wrath, and some back-and-forth between him and blink. he didn't want to attack lag tho, he said it was bc of "interaction," but i've a hunch it might be that he's scum and doesn't want to attack someone i clearly super townread.

-vote frinckles

if wrath is actually templar faking stealthy assassin, then just leave his slot alone until he creates more craziness. otherwise, he won't be able to win unless he gets leveled up twice or something
    I've been playing civ 6 until my friend got to work. Now I'm sitting through this to solve.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    They have the whole night to choose their role among the Heroes pool, supposing they were Villager.
    They can use their role power on the same night they level up, so better not to give the role at the last minute of the night.

"Following night" means the night that follows the EOD level up, so let's say DAY 1 the Magus wants to level up a Villager, then during NIGHT 1 this Villager has to choose a LVL 1 Hero role and become it.

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    I think Wrath is probably self resolving at this point.
    Hero!Wrath is getting killed by the shadows in the next few nights.
    If Wrath is fake, then hopefully we have a vigi who can take them out at night.
    What did wrath claim

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why didn't you have anything to say about Lag VS blink day 1?
    Because the out of game crap was cancerous.

Doesn’t like templar-related discussions. Questions Lag being new. Views Oberon as overly dramatic. #2 always a mislynch Views Lag as too defensive. Feels comfortable lynching Oberon. Doesn’t want to lynch inactive players. Not prepared to vote Ozy. Saw Wrath's "flip flop" on Varcron. Views Wrath as possible partner to Lag. Thinks if Wrath flips red, so does Oberon.

19. ISO #1669

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Because the out of game crap was cancerous.

Doesn’t like templar-related discussions. Questions Lag being new. Views Oberon as overly dramatic. #2 always a mislynch Views Lag as too defensive. Feels comfortable lynching Oberon. Doesn’t want to lynch inactive players. Not prepared to vote Ozy. Saw Wrath's "flip flop" on Varcron. Views Wrath as possible partner to Lag. Thinks if Wrath flips red, so does Oberon.
    Yeah, I beleive that's all correct except I was talking about Lag + Wrath not, Oberon + wrath
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #1670

Yeah, I beleive that's all correct except I was talking about Lag + Wrath not, Oberon + wrath
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    you’re gonna have to explain it to me homie because i didnt see anything scummy, and if anything wrath just looks like a newbie with a brain
    Ok here's how I saw it.

Okay if wrath flips red, you're probably red too

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

I agree, to me wrath looks more wolfy here, and he could fit as a partner to Lag, seeing as how wrath didn't have anything to say about our interactions and placed us both in the yellow section of his reads list
    @PQRnHack this was my tie to LAG that was fresh in my mind, the one you posted wasn't "wrong" it just wasn't as strong

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

Anyway, listen carefully and clearly. I'll make this as concise as possible.

I am (was) the Archer. Last night I tracked Yuesford who visited Blinkskater.

I am now a Watchful Ranger. (Level up bruh )

We know some basic things:

We start with two heroes in this game.
    -I would be one of them, the other is supposedly Wrath according to their claim.
    We're pretty sure there was no Mafia hit last night.
    -This lines up with the no kill and could be indicative that the shadows chose to level up a team member.
    Blink has no made any sort of indication that he was leveled up as a townie. He claimed Villager D1.
    -He briefly alluded to (randomly) being worried someone may have visited him.
    Yuesford has already claimed the following:
    -"I had no substantial information to give. What would I say?"

-----------

So what I'm getting at should be pretty apparent.

I'll add one more thing. I'm on the fence largely about how Wrath entered the thread in relation to Ozy. It comes off as scripted to me personally, but without the knowledge of who the other (real) hero would be, I can't really press it.

Sorry guys, I just can't think for the life of me why Ozy decided to claim leveled up. It's such a blatant lie and contradiction when he could've made safer plays as a villager. Especially after I called him out for it, he responded with calling PQR and me "role hunting" which only made him more suspicious as scum. Anyways, just realize that the read was on me as I could've focused on others more suspicious. I'm going to adopt a more open mindset going through for the rest of the play.
    I'd keep the consideration that Blink has invested a good amount of time discrediting Wrath. In a SvS scenario, this could be useful. Make your teammate seem like scum to distance yourself, but also paint them as a neutral so the town wouldn't waste their time.

----------------

And that's all folks! Personally, I'll be voting Blinkskater here. I doubt they had a contingency planned incase I spotted the level-up occuring.

And at worst, I outted every power role in the game in one foul swoop. Have at it.

-vote Blinkskater

p.s. why did you doofuses lynch ozy, i said he was a wildcard not scum..

TLDR; Yuesford+Blink scum team goodluck finding the last & templar

26. ISO #1676

Me neither, but I still dream (more like having a nightmare) of a world in which Wrath and Oberon are a team and made genius plays here.
    That thought melted away once I found Oberon as town, you still doubt doubts there what angle are you shooting for?

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

Frinckles just literally pinned me as scum without even acknowledging the fact that I could have been leveled up by a Magus, Healed by a priest, leveled down by a scum.

Nope for him it's an AUTOMATIC? blink = scum because Yuesford visited me?

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

Frinckles just literally pinned me as scum without even acknowledging the fact that I could have been leveled up by a Magus, Healed by a priest, leveled down by a scum.

Nope for him it's an AUTOMATIC? blink = scum because Yuesford visited me?
    Probability, baby. If Frinckles is Archer, that leaves 1 fewer heroes to potentially visited you. And he doesn't think Magus or Priest would go on you.

The fact that you even bother to say the possibility of "leveled down by a scum" implies that you're not ready to say Yues leveled you down (you would know, if you were a hero). And guess what? If you were a hero and Frinckles is 2nd hero besides Magus, then what other role could visit you?

35. ISO #1685

I was 100% Leveled up last night, I got the message at the start of the night.

The fact that frinkcles is trying to spin that I was level'd up by a scum buddy, and not the Magus is what makes him scum because that would make Yuesford the... well Frinckles is the one who outed him already.

Remember when I claimed Villager day 1? Yeah well I level'd up.

36. ISO #1686

Probability, baby. If Frinckles is Archer, that leaves 1 fewer heroes to potentially visited you. And he doesn't think Magus or Priest would go on you.

The fact that you even bother to say the possibility of "leveled down by a scum" implies that you're not ready to say Yues leveled you down (you would know, if you were a hero). And guess what? If you were a hero and Frinckles is 2nd hero besides Magus, then what other role could visit you?
    On top of that, I find it hard to believe I had such luck with following Yues while a doctor managed to heal N1.. on blink lol

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

Were a hero? I am a hero, Frinckles is fake.

39. ISO #1689

I was 100% Leveled up last night, I got the message at the start of the night.

The fact that frinkcles is trying to spin that I was level'd up by a scum buddy, and not the Magus is what makes him scum because that would make Yuesford the... well Frinckles is the one who outed him already.

Remember when I claimed Villager day 1? Yeah well I level'd up.
    OK tell me which role you leveled up to.

40. ISO #1690

My scum radar is going off by Blink stating that it could be [Darkness - implied] leveling him down. There are other roles that could visit him (even on Shadow side). And if you were leveled down by a scum, then you should be accusing Yues now.
    I never implied any of that. I was leveld up why are you spouting miss-information?

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

OK so if Frinckles is a Shadow: tell me which Shadow role would detect A visiting B without risking exposing themselves.
    IDK I think there is an investigative shadow isn't there? Why the fuck would frinckles all in me as scum, seeing as how i've LITERALLY leveled up?

49. ISO #1699

So I'm now a PR and YOu're asking me to come foreward with my role?
    You just gave me what I needed. I doubt that a pro player would say "now" a PR. You just claimed vanilla Villager lvl 0 --> Hero lvl 1. I wanted to know this to determine if you were claiming lvl0-1 or lvl1-2.

50. ISO #1700