S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 4823
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If I were playing you, Yes I'd be lying about my host feedback.

I am not, I can prove this by either dyeing willingly, which would fuckin suck, or leveling up one more time.

But legit If I'm lynched scum will know who the Magus is now, get a free action kill on him, and possibly have 2 more KPNS.

That's every power role read in the mater of a lynch and a night sequence
    It is possible that some randumb leveled up Blink while Yues also visited Blink (and Yues may also have been forced by Horror). Other possibilities exist, I suppose.

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

I don't want to swear on what I normally do because I've been called cheap for doing that before, but I'm not scum here and I was leveled up last night.

I can't see any reason for you to out this like you did without exploring worlds as town here
    You can say that you didn't submit a night action because your dog ate you laptop and I wouldn't need to follow up for a picture. I don't care for out of game stuff and angleshootiness in any form.

But, it's also not pushing the needle. I think you're scum and it really just makes too much sense. You can try to convince the rest of the town.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #1806

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Plus I trust @Frinckles on this one. If Frinckles claims to be archer lv 2, just have him visit me to confirm who I visit tonight while elemental magus controls me.
    Can you elaborate on the elemental magus stuff? I missed that.

7. ISO #1807

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You can say that you didn't submit a night action because your dog ate you laptop and I wouldn't need to follow up for a picture. I don't care for out of game stuff and angleshootiness in any form.

But, it's also not pushing the needle. I think you're scum and it really just makes too much sense. You can try to convince the rest of the town.
    hahahaha. Good one Frinckles! He's dead now. If he flips red, Yuesford is Darkness.

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

So if nobody else claims leveled up start of night I'm still scum here?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #1810

Yuesford visited you, making him Magus or Darkness fmpov. He denies both being a PR and visiting.

In a world where you and Yues are both town my PoE becomes this:

Yuesford
    Blinkskater
    WrathCyber
    Theoneceko-
    LagAttack-
    PQRnHack-
    CRichardForumLie

Oberon
    Zzorange

Marshmallow Marshall
    Numbertwo
    Varcron

------------------------------------ So yeah I'm not buying how silly that team looks.

But THIS makes a lot more sense.

Theoneceko
    LagAttack
    PQRnHack
    Oberon
    CRichardForumLie
    Zzorange <---- derp

Marshmallow Marshall <---- afk guy

Numbertwo <----- Your lurkish bud
    Varcron <----- Spooky Varcron
    WrathCyber <----- A player to manipulate, could be town or scum but fits.

Yuesford <---- Darkness
    Blinkskater <----- Fanatic I'm guessing

This makes a lot more sense.
    sigh I just don't fucking know. what Magus in their right mind would come out and say "hey" its me when scum literally have a free kill if they get the magus right, they can literally use their other action I think along with free magus kill.

You seriously need to look at this from my pov.

I was leveled up... START of night

Nobody else claimed to be leveled up.

You claim someone visited me, this I can confirm because I was level'd up

You made a horrible decision as town, guessed as jester because of my softs that someone visited me, yuesford is magus and i'm leveled up townie.

but you still want to settle on a scum team of probably the most confirmable townies in the game rn?

11. ISO #1811

sigh I just don't fucking know. what Magus in their right mind would come out and say "hey" its me when scum literally have a free kill if they get the magus right, they can literally use their other action I think along with free magus kill.

You made a horrible decision as town, guessed as jester because of my softs that someone visited me, yuesford is magus and i'm leveled up townie.

but you still want to settle on a scum team of probably the most confirmable townies in the game rn?
    Sorry man there's one logical fallacy in this catch and that is the fact that magus chooses someone to LV UP DURING THE DAY. AND DARKNESS CHOOSES TO LV/DE-LV SOMEONE AT NIGHT.

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

Sorry man there's one logical fallacy in this catch and that is the fact that magus chooses someone to LV UP DURING THE DAY. AND DARKNESS CHOOSES TO LV/DE-LV SOMEONE AT NIGHT.
    No, there's a confirmed Magus in the game, I'm pretty sure a player level'd up by the Magus isn't told till the start of the night BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE FEEDBACK I RECIEVED. Since there's a confirmed Magus and I'm the only player claiming leveled up>>??? UWU HEWO?

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

The gaslighting doesn't work on me.

You're trying to throw into question every single facet of what's happening.

-You are making us question the host and the rules when it's abundantly clear what is expected to happen depending on when a villager is leveled up. It's more likely that you are scum with Yues who were caught leveling up. The no kill supports this.

-Nobody has claimed to be leveled up and that's explainable because not everyone has gotten on since I posted my night feedback. Not only this, but a Magus could have accidently leveled up scum or Ozy for all we know.

-We don't know that you were leveled up. All this statement does is reinforce that I'm real.

-I made a fine decision as town. We have a clear cut PoE or just got 2/3 scum. It's a win win.

-Gasity Gas but it's doesn't appear as you say. I am sound of mind. Occamz butter knife. Nobody is selling that alternative scum team to me.

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

-You are making us question the host and the rules when it's abundantly clear what is expected to happen depending on when a villager is leveled up. It's more likely that you are scum with Yues who were caught leveling up. The no kill supports this.

-Nobody has claimed to be leveled up and that's explainable because not everyone has gotten on since I posted my night feedback. Not only this, but a Magus could have accidently leveled up scum or Ozy for all we know.

-We don't know that you were leveled up. All this statement does is reinforce that I'm real.

-I made a fine decision as town. We have a clear cut PoE or just got 2/3 scum. It's a win win.

-Gasity Gas but it's doesn't appear as you say. I am sound of mind. Occamz butter knife. Nobody is selling that alternative scum team to me.
    Would just like to point out how fast blink claimed he was leveled up after your post. When I know for a fact blink's read the earlier posts today of ceko asking if anyone was leveled ip.

21. ISO #1821

Ok dude, you literally tracked a player, to the guy claiming he was leveled up start of night, and don't care about any other facet of the game, don't care about the what if's apparently, you just want to see me burn and I'm almost enticed to just push for my own lynch at this point just so I can get the satisfaction of you being the forefront of it, and being so fucking terribly wrong because you want to be right so bad and get that +1 on me

22. ISO #1822

@Auwt Confirm this. Also referring to your earlier post @Frinckles , I'd just like to tell you that the plan was for magus to choose psychic magus (basically witch) lv me up so I become stealthy assassin, and then witch me into someone to confirm my hero status.
    Whose plan was this? Sorry. Did you and and Magus talk or did I miss this plan somewhere.

23. ISO #1823

Would just like to point out how fast blink claimed he was leveled up after your post. When I know for a fact blink's read the earlier posts today of ceko asking if anyone was leveled ip.
    What am I supposed to do when someone claims TPR and that I'm scum?

You tell the truth and don't try to play the game behind the curtain of wifom anymore.

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

Ok dude, you literally tracked a player, to the guy claiming he was leveled up start of night, and don't care about any other facet of the game, don't care about the what if's apparently, you just want to see me burn and I'm almost enticed to just push for my own lynch at this point just so I can get the satisfaction of you being the forefront of it, and being so fucking terribly wrong because you want to be right so bad and get that +1 on me
    Lol really, how much of a +1 on you is a invest check. There are 90 outs for you here if you are actually town. I don't know why you're worried.. we'll, unless you aren't town.

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

Lol really, how much of a +1 on you is a invest check. There are 90 outs for you here if you are actually town. I don't know why you're worried.. we'll, unless you aren't town.
    i'm not worried i'm just pissed off because of the conclusion you jumped to

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

If it were me I would accept the sacrifice. We've got 2 heroes already, one of which can use their ability to kill another person, and the other one claiming lv2 archer. If you flip red, I shoot Yuesford. If you don't I shoot Frinckles. Easy as that.
    you don't shoot anyone LOL

31. ISO #1831

And we can talk for a while about how the conversation we've had elapsed. You were hesitant, uncooperative, stumbled over the idea that I was a Shadow tracker or something and then trapped yourself with the incorrect time when a citizen would become their role and be able to use their ability. You knew I was going to say something and even postured before I said it.

And then you're gonna tell us this:

What am I supposed to do when someone claims TPR and that I'm scum?

You tell the truth and don't try to play the game behind the curtain of wifom anymore
    You weren't relaxed, you were completely alarmed and accused me of not considering the possibilities when you didn't at all.

So regardless of alignment, your reaction was silly as hell.

32. ISO #1832

outed a PR and a Magus, I do want to win this game frinckles
    Like I said, if you're town you'll be fine and even if we all get blasted by Darkness, they can follow my POE and win.

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

And we can talk for a while about how the conversation we've had elapsed. You were hesitant, uncooperative, stumbled over the idea that I was a Shadow tracker or something and then trapped yourself with the incorrect time when a citizen would become their role and be able to use their ability. You knew I was going to say something and even postured before I said it.

And then you're gonna tell us this:

You weren't relaxed, you were completely alarmed and accused me of not considering the possibilities when you didn't at all.

So regardless of alignment, your reaction was silly as hell.
    I'm never relaxed when I play FM and you know this, and YEAH I wasn't sure wtf was going on when you claimed that.

At this time I do think you are town and just (Insert what I said before) here.

There could have been a million things you were doing and I didn't know wtf was going on all I knew was that I was level'd up at the start of the night so you either guessed correctly as jester, followed me as scum, or followed as town, and made a huge mistake.

I think you're taking this way out of context saying my reaction was anything out of the ordinary way I'd react

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

I'm never relaxed when I play FM and you know this, and YEAH I wasn't sure wtf was going on when you claimed that.

At this time I do think you are town and just (Insert what I said before) here.

There could have been a million things you were doing and I didn't know wtf was going on all I knew was that I was level'd up at the start of the night so you either guessed correctly as jester, followed me as scum, or followed as town, and made a huge mistake.

I think you're taking this way out of context saying my reaction was anything out of the ordinary way I'd react
    Still haven't read the setup, huh? Scum doesn't have a tracker role possible.

Not the first thing you haven't been bothered to read this game though

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

Gargoyle actually. But that would mean that @Frinckles is playing big brain games with us by misdirecting the blame.
    You have no idea how much I wish I was.

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

Frinck sounds townie to me here, there is not a solid Shadow role to act like this. And I read Wrath as Templar. Also Frinck (even as Templar) would be unlikely to "guess" that oh hey Blink got visited (who confirms being leveled up). But maybe I need to check % probability of any given player given visited for this. Anyway, sounds genuine to me. Question is, was Blink visited by more than one person and more than one faction (by their own accord or via Horror on Yues)?

43. ISO #1843

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Have more posts to read to catch up. But it is not me. Why would Frinck, if not truthful, fake it? If he is truthful, there are a couple of possible scenarios.
    at this point fmpov he either guess'd based off my softclaims that I was leveled up, in which case he'd most likely be jester, or scum trying to mislynch me. I don't think either of them are the case ATM. SO I think he's actually real at this point but is legit WRONG. Like he tracked someone to me and thinks we're both scum for it when there's literally a Magus and another TPR. (I'm not taking wrath seriously it's why I don't think frinckles is jester now.)

But the icing on the cake is I leveled up start of the night, and if frinckles claims Yues visited me Yues is p much conf town in my eyes...

44. ISO #1844

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Still haven't read the setup, huh? Scum doesn't have a tracker role possible.

Not the first thing you haven't been bothered to read this game though
    You're really just going to chime in with discredits, when I was stating I wasn't sure what was going on? I thought there was a scum tracker role fucking sue me.

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Frinck sounds townie to me here, there is not a solid Shadow role to act like this. And I read Wrath as Templar. Also Frinck (even as Templar) would be unlikely to "guess" that oh hey Blink got visited (who confirms being leveled up). But maybe I need to check % probability of any given player given visited for this. Anyway, sounds genuine to me. Question is, was Blink visited by more than one person and more than one faction (by their own accord or via Horror on Yues)?
    Well the claims are still technically legal even if Blinks raises 50000 red flags.

Magus-Rogue-Archer and now Paladin.

Again, eliminating the role of Priest means shadow almost certainly visited their team last night. I'm guessing Wrath didn't swap anyone relevant.

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

Well the claims are still technically legal even if Blinks raises 50000 red flags.

Magus-Rogue-Archer and now Paladin.

Again, eliminating the role of Priest means shadow almost certainly visited their team last night. I'm guessing Wrath didn't swap anyone relevant.
    I hid behind #2

50. ISO #1850