S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    I agree with these reads for the most part (except you and ceko flipped) - I don't know what to make of that though, my inexperience in FM showing - is it because those reads are right? Or are you mirroring the sentiments that I said to try to pocket me? Or are those reads "right" based on what people have said, even if they're not "technically" right (e.g Oberon being town who "tried something new" and accidentally came off as super scummy)
    i remember when i first started playing, i'd do the "post progression" thing when i was behind. and ur paranoia that varc is pocketing you is another tell.

tbh, i find it weird that varc has me at neutral and lag as town. if he's going to put one of us at town, might as well put the other up there :/

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Wtf are all these people talking about scum reading and shit. Its mafia you just vote who you want to lynch really simple stuff. Probably just gonna vote whoever has the highest post count in the thread first, get the tryhards out of the way and it should be an easy W.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Wtf are all these people talking about scum reading and shit. Its mafia you just vote who you want to lynch really simple stuff. Probably just gonna vote whoever has the highest post count in the thread first, get the tryhards out of the way and it should be an easy W.
    lol

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'll be backreading so that I'm up to speed.
    I see only two people on this list that I've seen before.
    MarshMallow Marshal and Oberon.
    We played in Mountainous Desperado test game. I swapped out because I couldn't handle the volume.
    I don't remember you at all tbh, except I know you were present.

Now that I'm here, can anyone show me how to look at someone's ISO?
    This is a little different from my home site, which made it easy to look at ISO.
    Go to the "ongoing games" forum section. Click the post count number of the thread. There click people's post count numbers.

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    We played in Mountainous Desperado test game. I swapped out because I couldn't handle the volume.
    I don't remember you at all tbh, except I know you were present.

I'm looking through the mountainado game on MU, and I see 3 players subbed out.

Go to the "ongoing games" forum section. Click the post count number of the thread. There click people's post count numbers.
    Thank you.

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Oh boy, lots of posts first day. I am not prepared to lynch Oberon, he is a bit all over the place, but I dont have a strong read one way or the other on him. But, it doesnt make sense for a townie to act in a manner that may prompt the Shadow to think they're Templar - Magus gets RBed, villager dies, hero gets leveled down. Maybe Oberon is indeed a Templar, hmm..

I am a bit sus of NumberTwo's "taking the bullet" and voting ceko. So for now, I will place my vote here.
    -vote NumberTwo

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Hey, he's done more than the AFKs such as myself

-vote CRichardForumLies
    Is that right?
    I'll check them out.
    Hello PQR. I don't think we've met before.
    I notice you don't like NumberTwo and their post about "taking the bullet" is weird, though I'll have to check it out to see if they're more likely to say that as village or scum.

30. ISO #330

Is that right?
    I'll check them out.
    Hello PQR. I don't think we've met before.
    I notice you don't like NumberTwo and their post about "taking the bullet" is weird, though I'll have to check it out to see if they're more likely to say that as village or scum.
    Hello, I am also known as [SHITTY]Player
    TBH I am more inclined to vote one of the AFKs. No strong reads at this point on the active players, other than some extra trolling from ceko and Oberon

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

TBH I am more inclined to vote one of the AFKs. No strong reads at this point on the active players, other than some extra trolling from ceko and Oberon
    Nice to meet you.
    Lets talk about Ceko and Oberon.
    Oberon comes across as Templar at worst, as I don't think they would want the thread to center on them this early if they randed shadow.
    Thing is I can see worlds where Oberon is a mischop here, and the fact they got 3 votes this early makes me lean towards them being possible villager.
    Ceko feels like village trying to solve.

33. ISO #333

It's only 6.5 hours in out of 48, so there's plenty of time for afk players to become active - but if there are still people that have barely posted after 36 or 40 hours of day 1 then, barring some very strong reads elsewhere, I think the inactive players should be first to go.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

IRT CRichard,
    Whenever I played on a new site I got all excited, at least in the beginning portion of games. As Town.
    Now looking at Richard, I project my own experience onto them and think that they're more likely scum than not. It's not like with their experience they'd lack stuff to say.

IRT WrathCyber,
    I'm torn between:
    a) they have a major case of the Town Syndrome.
    b) their play is reminiscent of the classic Jester play in SC2; come up with the worst reasons to scumread someone.
    In either case, they're never a Shadow in this game tbh.

IRT Ceko,
    They would be my top townread and the only read I could get married to, if it wasn't for 1 thing; their play became fmpov towny only once I made my biggest biases clear in what I townread.
    They still biggest townread though.

IRT Varcron and LagAttack,
    They could 100% be either alignment. Why are my reads on Ceko different than on LagAttack? Good question, I'm not sure myself.

IRT Oberon,
    I would kinda value MM's and blink's opinions on him over my own, but meta-wise he's towny imo. To be more exact, it's he's meta where he tries to play his scum meta as town; based on the apathy + the held back tantrum.

IRT Nr.2,
    I'll just assume it's his town meta; inactivity. But obv he is well aware of his own meta and the fact that regular SC2Mafia players know it.

IRT PQR,
    No opinion yet.

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

I feel like Ozy could be village seeing as I mindmeld with them regarding Oberon and Ceko.
    Oh btw Ozy, this is my first game on this site too.
    I feel like it isn't being mentioned enough that if Oberon randed shadow, that there probably would be more resistance on them being wagonned.
    Yet the fact they got 3 votes within the first 6-8 hours of D1 makes me inclined to think that they're a villager who is top wagon.

41. ISO #341

I feel like Ozy could be village seeing as I mindmeld with them regarding Oberon and Ceko.
    Oh btw Ozy, this is my first game on this site too.
    I feel like it isn't being mentioned enough that if Oberon randed shadow, that there probably would be more resistance on them being wagonned.
    Yet the fact they got 3 votes within the first 6-8 hours of D1 makes me inclined to think that they're a villager who is top wagon.
    Resistance from whom? 6 of the 13 non-Oberon players have less than 5 posts.

Not to mention Wrath putting Oberon solidly in the town category and labeling me as scum for going after Oberon

42. ISO #342

Resistance from whom? 6 of the 13 non-Oberon players have less than 5 posts.

Not to mention Wrath putting Oberon solidly in the town category and labeling me as scum for going after Oberon
    4 of them happen to be AFK as of now.
    I don't think there is resistance on Oberon being top wagon.
    Not to mention as I said before, Oberon is templar at worst based on how much attention they've got on themselves and I'd think that scum!Oberon would want to avoid attention as much as possible.
    Your thoughts on this would be appreciated.

43. ISO #343

Oh boy, lots of posts first day. I am not prepared to lynch Oberon, he is a bit all over the place, but I dont have a strong read one way or the other on him. But, it doesnt make sense for a townie to act in a manner that may prompt the Shadow to think they're Templar - Magus gets RBed, villager dies, hero gets leveled down. Maybe Oberon is indeed a Templar, hmm..

I am a bit sus of NumberTwo's "taking the bullet" and voting ceko. So for now, I will place my vote here.
    -vote NumberTwo
    bruh, you too?? im pretty sure numbertwo was just trolling, since if i WAS templar and got lynched, who i kill is decided by RNG. i don't think numbertwo even read how templar worked, so i'd only see that vote as RVS.

44. ISO #344

Actually Wrath went after Varcron too - another person that put Oberon in their scummy category, said we were "manipulating the game" and misdirecting town towards Oberon.

The idea that there "should be more resistance" protecting Oberon seems to fall flat when you could easily have one of the shadows as afk and 1 of the active players so far has been defending Oberon and attacking people who have been suspicious of Oberon

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Not to mention as I said before, Oberon is templar at worst based on how much attention they've got on themselves and I'd think that scum!Oberon would want to avoid attention as much as possible.
    Wrath has literally defended Oberon multiple times and labeled two people that labeled Oberon as scum as his top scum picks for "manipulating the town"

The majority of players have been inactive since the Oberon wagon started and there's already one player seemingly fervently defending Oberon for no real good reason

47. ISO #347

Also you said hello to everyone, but no hello for me.

+30 scum points for you

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Also you said hello to everyone, but no hello for me.

+30 scum points for you
    I don't get what you're saying here.
    If I said hello to everyone, wouldn't that include saying hello to you as well?
    I'll chalk it up to not being able to see body language behind computer screen.