Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 4823
  1. ISO #2451

2. ISO #2452

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    ima be real here, im pretty sure lag attack is just your average mafia egoist and is incapable of admitting when he's wrong. I got that vibe when he accused me of being a jester d1. not sure why blink scum read him for that actually lol
    Ironic because I was literally making a long post which pointed towards you being town when you sent this message lol

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Auwt

On Horror mechanic, does the "got scared" feedback also get sent to "the player in question" who "will be leaving their own house and will randomly visit someone else"? Does the answer change depending on whether the player in question is a visiting role or not (e.g., villager getting horror'ed in their own home)?
    I asked Auwt this and he said someone staying at home would indeed be notified - I didn't ask about the second scenario. (Although don't just take my word for it - just letting you know now in case Auwt doesn't respond right away)

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

@Auwt

Putting death/kill scenarios aside, does Slime erase feedback only from those visiting Slime's target? Or does the target itself also lose any feedback (from other roles visiting them or themselves visiting a Grounded player or doing some investigations)? I assume feedback erasure only applies to visitors to the home of Slime's target, per "You will also prevent anyone visiting your target from receiving feedback, whether the player dies or stays alive."

If the visitor to Slime's target is RBed or otherwise acted upon by another unrelated character, do they lose that feedback as well? Or only the feedback specifically pertaining to the Slime's (and player in question's) target?
    When a Slime would erase feedback, it's only for the ones who visited the Slime's target, but not the target itself.
    The lost feedback would only be the one they were supposed to get by visiting the Slime's target.
    Any external feedback such as a RB stated in your example would still go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    @Oberon

What do you make of my scenario where we have town~Oberon, town~Frinckles, scum~WrathCyber.

That means that Yuesford DID visit blink, and that visit doesn't make any sense as a Magus that just leveled blink up
    I think that would make yuesford a citizen visited by an horror lol

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Ok so. Yuesford can you claim Magus?
    If Yuesford is actually Magus who did indeed level up + visit blinkskater, then I think this is a safe claim to make because it confirms Frinckles and Frinckles can watch the magus at night preventing scum from killing him

If Yuesford did NOT visit blinkskater, then he should obviously stick with his villager claim, regardless of his actual role

15. ISO #2465

16. ISO #2466

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

Per Auwt's clarification in #2448, Yues would then know that he got horror'ed and should have announced so by now.
    That is assuming that Yues is a vanilla Villager or stayed at home.
    hmm that's true lol the scum would know he's not a doctor

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

Which is ironic, you play a game with like 3 new mod players and lo and behold, they fall for the same trick they see every day.
    aight this bs from you makes me think you really are mafia here what are you even trying to say? "exe"?

26. ISO #2476

@Frinckles
    1. why did you check yuesford on n1, and on d2 why did you reveal and hold yues/blink to be S + S? why can't it be T + T
    2. why am I templar?
    3. if I'm templar why did I push so hard to defend ozy by threatening to shoot ppl?
    I'm not spending my last 3 minutes of this game repeating myself because nobody listens anyway. Gg.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479

30. ISO #2480

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

Yeah that makes zero sense. Too bad people can't piece together how full of shit you are in one minute. Enjoy the open wolfing.
    bruh if you're actually town you are playing so horribly right now... answer my questions don't just fucking meme.

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

I thought that was time?

bruh if you're actually town you are playing so horribly right now... answer my questions don't just fucking meme.
    I'm not playing horribly. Nothing matches up mechanically or logically with what you guys are saying and 4 people aren't playing the game. Add to the fact that one person (you) can fuck around with impunity as you did during D1.

im getting the feeling frinckles would throw just to prove a point... my way or the high way... lol
    This is the type of lie you would only ever say as scum about me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

I thought that was time?

I'm not playing horribly. Nothing matches up mechanically or logically with what you guys are saying and 4 people aren't playing the game. Add to the fact that one person (you) can fuck around with impunity as you did during D1.

This is the type of lie you would only ever say as scum about me.
    no dude you're throwing bc you're refusing to even consider my question. jester or not that question is important so why not answer it?

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

@Frinckles

Town~Frinckles + Town~MM means Magus visited MM, which means scum~Yuesford + scum/templar~blinkskater + scum/templar~Oberon

Why are you not in favor of lynching MM in order to out 3 of the 4 scum?

===

To add on to that, a MM lynch flipping town confirms 3 of the 4 scum to you.
    A MM lynch flipping scum confirms Oberon

It seems like there's lots of value there either way

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

45. ISO #2495

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Oberon you're actually derailing your lynch on MM. if you don't vote MM by EOD, i've good reason to believe you're not actually a Knight who got a red check on someone.
    Unless Frinckles or MM give me a really good answer on why we shouldn't just hammer MM - I'll vote MM by EoD, don't want to cut the day short though - especially no before giving MM a chance to catch up

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Oberon you're actually derailing your lynch on MM. if you don't vote MM by EOD, i've good reason to believe you're not actually a Knight who got a red check on someone.
    I want to find out as much info as I can before the day ends, MM being mafia is nice, but there's 3 mafia out there. I want to know where we stand

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500

i think oberon will find a way to throw day 2. go ahead. lynch frinckles instead of the person who came up SHADOW. CONFIRMED SHADOW.

trains that have resistance are probably on scum. there's obviously resistance on mm's train from wrath, pqr, and frinckles.

blink's train by contrast had zero resistance besides me lmao