User Tag List

Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 4823
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Checks out.
    If you die, another Shadow member will become the new Darkness (decided by RNG) AND will keep their previous power. (Upon being investigated they would appear as their original role, though)

-vote blinkskater
    If you were a villager you'd know the card which you'veobviously SLIPPED up and dont LMFAO
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1753

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Just so you know you mis information spreading piece of scum

Villager (LVL 0) :
    You are a powerless member of the Village.
    Whenever someone levels you up during the night, you can choose a level 1 Village role and will then become this role at the start of the following night.

That's the villager role card from the fucking setup

You can't fucking do anything till the following night. You're Lag's fucking partner.

Frinckles must be an idiot
    YOU FUCKED UP BRO! Here is full reply from Auwt earlier in this threat (I had only provided an excerpt earlier, but if you insist on being outed as scum, here it is)

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    They have the whole night to choose their role among the Heroes pool, supposing they were Villager.
    They can use their role power on the same night they level up, so better not to give the role at the last minute of the night.

"Following night" means the night that follows the EOD level up, so let's say DAY 1 the Magus wants to level up a Villager, then during NIGHT 1 this Villager has to choose a LVL 1 Hero role and become it.
    Emphasis on: "they can use their role power on the same night they level up"

4. ISO #1754

YOU FUCKED UP BRO! Here is full reply from Auwt earlier in this threat (I had only provided an excerpt earlier, but if you insist on being outed as scum, here it is)

Emphasis on: "they can use their role power on the same night they level up"
    he fucked up bad, wowee

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

Actually I shd probably take out the Darkness first.
    so
    -vote Yuelsford
    I think they'll still have two KP tonight but yeah, it'd confirm.

-vote yuesford

Anyway here is my list from yesterday moved around a bit.

Theoneceko
    LagAttack
    PQRnHack
    Oberon
    CRichardForumLie

Zzorange

Marshmallow Marshall

Numbertwo
    Varcron
    WrathCyber

Yuesford
    Blinkskater

I'll take Ozy's word on Richard for now. Varcron and Wrath have scum equity with that team.

MM / #2 are null. I could see Blink pocketing #2 with his meta quips. But he also hasn't gone after MM's meta which is par for the course.

I doubt ZzOrange is scum here. AFK scum is Yuesford, Interloping scum is Blink and "Towny" scum is Wrath fmpov.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

Villager (LVL 0) :
    You are a powerless member of the Village.
    Whenever someone levels you up during the night, you can choose a level 1 Village role and will then become this role at the start of the following night.
    Do i have to use larger font? piss off

They can use their role power on the same night they level up

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

Ok, as much as I love taunting blink for this, my compulsion to explain mechanics is too strong.

If you are leveled up by Magus - then you get the level up at the start of the night and can use a hero action that very same night. Since Magus selects a level up target during the day

If you are leveled up by Wizard - then you get the level up at the end of the night and choose your hero the next day.

Which means the only "consistent" scenario is Yues = Wizard
    But Yues just claimed villager... which means either Yues is lying or Frinckles is lying

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I think they'll still have two KP tonight but yeah, it'd confirm.

-vote yuesford

Anyway here is my list from yesterday moved around a bit.

Theoneceko
    LagAttack
    PQRnHack
    Oberon
    CRichardForumLie

Zzorange

Marshmallow Marshall

Numbertwo
    Varcron
    WrathCyber

Yuesford
    Blinkskater

I'll take Ozy's word on Richard for now. Varcron and Wrath have scum equity with that team.

MM / #2 are null. I could see Blink pocketing #2 with his meta quips. But he also hasn't gone after MM's meta which is par for the course.

I doubt ZzOrange is scum here. AFK scum is Yuesford, Interloping scum is Blink and "Towny" scum is Wrath fmpov.
    Same thing I told PQR - when Darkness dies , a shadow inherits Darkness's powers PLUS keeps their old powers.

Killing Darkness is actually just worse than killing the shadows - the darkness is like a hydra

15. ISO #1765

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Ok, as much as I love taunting blink for this, my compulsion to explain mechanics is too strong.

If you are leveled up by Magus - then you get the level up at the start of the night and can use a hero action that very same night. Since Magus selects a level up target during the day

If you are leveled up by Wizard - then you get the level up at the end of the night and choose your hero the next day.

But Yues just claimed villager... which means either Yues is lying or Frinckles is lying
    I GOT MY LEVEL UP AT THE START OF THE NIGHT I'VE SAID THIS.

I WAS TOLD I COULDN'T USE MY ABILLITY WHEN I TRIED BY THE FUCKING HOST

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

OK tell me how you know that it was at the "start" of the night (Magus) vs "during" the night (Darkness)?
    As soon as t he day ends I'm pretty sure that is the start of the night right? that's when I received my feedback

21. ISO #1771

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post

Point me to this Wizard ;)

22. ISO #1772

I GOT MY LEVEL UP AT THE START OF THE NIGHT I'VE SAID THIS.

I WAS TOLD I COULDN'T USE MY ABILLITY WHEN I TRIED BY THE FUCKING HOST
    They have the whole night to choose their role among the Heroes pool, supposing they were Villager.
    They can use their role power on the same night they level up, so better not to give the role at the last minute of the night.

"Following night" means the night that follows the EOD level up, so let's say DAY 1 the Magus wants to level up a Villager, then during NIGHT 1 this Villager has to choose a LVL 1 Hero role and become it.
    ok bud

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

bruh I was not allowed to use my night action idk wtf else you want from me

What hero did you choose then? There's a start for "what else I want from you"

29. ISO #1779

@Auwt , based on your earlier statement "They have the whole night to choose their role among the Heroes pool, supposing they were Villager. They can use their role power on the same night they level up, so better not to give the role at the last minute of the night." would you have disallowed an N1 action by a leveled-up villager?

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

ugh why is it always semantics and syntax and yada yada
    you know what, nawh fuck that. I don't buy a Wizard + Magus + Archer

And if you do, then that means no healer so Darkness levelled someone up.

And if you trust me, Yuesford denies having visited and claims villager.

There's no way a coincidence like that happened.

And regardless of the rules, this would be the first instance of such a mistake in an experimental set-up that technically wouldn't conflict with a prior ruling.

The rules can be clarified and adjusted and the situation would remain the same because it's the first time.

This is angleshootey territory.

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

I don't claim a wizard visited me because I got my feedback at the start of the night dude
    Okay well Magus can out and he can die and we'll have 3 power roles cleared and ready to do night actions.

Doesn't matter.

42. ISO #1792

@Auwt , based on your earlier statement "They have the whole night to choose their role among the Heroes pool, supposing they were Villager. They can use their role power on the same night they level up, so better not to give the role at the last minute of the night." would you have disallowed an N1 action by a leveled-up villager?
    This is all OOG reasonings.

I claimed host denied my feedback you literally have to do what you must with that. You realize If AUWT answers this it will dramatically sway the game one way or another?

43. ISO #1793

I claimed host denied my feedback you literally have to do what you must with that. You realize If AUWT answers this it will dramatically sway the game one way or another?
    I actually agree with you. We don't need and shouldn't want a ruling on it. We just need people to read.

44. ISO #1794

Okay well Magus can out and he can die and we'll have 3 power roles cleared and ready to do night actions.

Doesn't matter.
    that doesn't align with the setup, scum have a one shot magus kill, and if you're saying that they leveled someone up they can possibly get another KPN with that, along with the one they get normally so that's legit 3 dead people, how are you saying this right now?

45. ISO #1795

I am not sure what the rules are on that. But your current statements contradict existing statements by Host/Auwt. I do not know if falsifying game mechanics is allowed or not, I think not, you are playing me?

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

I am not sure what the rules are on that. But your current statements contradict existing statements by Host/Auwt. I do not know if falsifying game mechanics is allowed or not, I think not, you are playing me?
    If I were playing you, Yes I'd be lying about my host feedback.

I am not, I can prove this by either dyeing willingly, which would fuckin suck, or leveling up one more time.

But legit If I'm lynched scum will know who the Magus is now, get a free action kill on him, and possibly have 2 more KPNS.

That's every power role read in the mater of a lynch and a night sequence

49. ISO #1799

I actually agree with you. We don't need and shouldn't want a ruling on it. We just need people to read.
    I don't want to swear on what I normally do because I've been called cheap for doing that before, but I'm not scum here and I was leveled up last night.

I can't see any reason for you to out this like you did without exploring worlds as town here

50. ISO #1800

that doesn't align with the setup, scum have a one shot magus kill, and if you're saying that they leveled someone up they can possibly get another KPN with that, along with the one they get normally so that's legit 3 dead people, how are you saying this right now?
    Yuesford visited you, making him Magus or Darkness fmpov. He denies both being a PR and visiting.

In a world where you and Yues are both town my PoE becomes this:

Yuesford
    Blinkskater
    WrathCyber
    Theoneceko-
    LagAttack-
    PQRnHack-
    CRichardForumLie

Oberon
    Zzorange

Marshmallow Marshall
    Numbertwo
    Varcron

------------------------------------ So yeah I'm not buying how silly that team looks.

But THIS makes a lot more sense.

Theoneceko
    LagAttack
    PQRnHack
    Oberon
    CRichardForumLie
    Zzorange <---- derp

Marshmallow Marshall <---- afk guy

Numbertwo <----- Your lurkish bud
    Varcron <----- Spooky Varcron
    WrathCyber <----- A player to manipulate, could be town or scum but fits.

Yuesford <---- Darkness
    Blinkskater <----- Fanatic I'm guessing

This makes a lot more sense.