S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 74
Register

User Tag List

Page 74 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 4823
  1. ISO #3651

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    ALSO: In the event that ceko is villager faking Magus, or scum faking Magus. Or WHOEVER faking Magus.

REAL MAGUS SHOULD NOT REVEAL TODAY, EVEN TO CC - THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE WE NEED TO LYNCH BEFORE YOU HAVE TO REVEAL
    You were literally saying the opposite thing yesterday. Are you doing this for town points now?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #3652

ALSO: In the event that ceko is villager faking Magus, or scum faking Magus. Or WHOEVER faking Magus.

REAL MAGUS SHOULD NOT REVEAL TODAY, EVEN TO CC - THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE WE NEED TO LYNCH BEFORE YOU HAVE TO REVEAL
    WHY WOULD I FAKE MAGUS OBERON SAID HE'D SOLVE THE GAME IF I REVEALED

3. ISO #3653

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Auwt , would the Sticky Impersonator still flip as their chosen town role when lynched during the day, prior to that following cooldown night to use abilities?
    And can you confirm, as per Setup notes, that LVL 2 Impersonator picks a LVL 1 town role to impersonate? Meaning they have to get leveled up yet again to appear and/or act as a LVL 2 town role?
    I asked Auwt this and he said that it is impossible for Slime to flip as Watchful Ranger day 2.

He can confirm, but I believe the reasoning is because during night 1, if they were leveled up by Magus during the day to Sticky at level 2, then Darkness attempting to level them up would do nothing as they're already level 2, so they would start the day still as a level 1 Archer

4. ISO #3654

5. ISO #3655

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Nope I'm pretty sure I know the scenario that would make frinckles Level up, that's why their plan worked almost flawlessly
    it's IMPOSSIBLE for slime to level up to sticky impersonator without the magus, and you're the only one who claimed to have been levelled up, so you were probably indeed levelled up, or you are actually the magus who levelled up frinckles, and frinckles then got levelled up to sticky impersonator by the darkness.

what doesn't fit is that you're calling MM town here.

6. ISO #3656

7. ISO #3657

8. ISO #3658

I asked Auwt this and he said that it is impossible for Slime to flip as Watchful Ranger day 2.

He can confirm, but I believe the reasoning is because during night 1, if they were leveled up by Magus during the day to Sticky at level 2, then Darkness attempting to level them up would do nothing as they're already level 2, so they would start the day still as a level 1 Archer
    Nope nope NOPE

I understand why you are leaving out the possibility, of how he could have flipped watchful ranger because unfortunately someone must've done it because that's the case.

9. ISO #3659

10. ISO #3660

11. ISO #3661

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    it's IMPOSSIBLE for slime to level up to sticky impersonator without the magus, and you're the only one who claimed to have been levelled up, so you were probably indeed levelled up, or you are actually the magus who levelled up frinckles, and frinckles then got levelled up to sticky impersonator by the darkness.

what doesn't fit is that you're calling MM town here.
    Mag, aside from my POE solved game, MM has produced some thought's he would never be able to replicate as scum therefore he is town. What always happens when MM scum reads me?

12. ISO #3662

13. ISO #3663

Nope nope NOPE

I understand why you are leaving out the possibility, of how he could have flipped watchful ranger because unfortunately someone must've done it because that's the case.
    @Auwt

If a slime were leveled up by a Magus during the day to a Sticky, then they impersonate an Archer that night AND Darkness levels them up as well, would they appear as Watchful Ranger on day 2?

14. ISO #3664

Mag, aside from my POE solved game, MM has produced some thought's he would never be able to replicate as scum therefore he is town. What always happens when MM scum reads me?
    do you mind telling us what scenario you're thinking cuz I think you're completely full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about

15. ISO #3665

16. ISO #3666

17. ISO #3667

do you mind telling us what scenario you're thinking cuz I think you're completely full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about
    think MAG think, there's a way that frinckles could have been leveled up twice.

18. ISO #3668

=( I've known this since day 1, we can only hope that scum already tried to use there Magus kill, otherwise I think you'll be safe
    THANK YOU.

on the mod, my mayor meta is to claim five different roles on day 1. obviously, revealing in this game is a bit harder, bc no confirmed town prots, but i hope the person i leveled up (who hasn't revealed) chose priest and will heal me TONIGHT!!! wasted one-night shot omegalul

LAGATTACK knows my town meta but thinks my magus claim is complete bs. you may be right about her being scum team with yuesford. however, let's lynch yuesford today so i can UWOWU HEWWO

19. ISO #3669

Also I'm leaving for now because I'm just being trolled by the scum that are in the thread while town is afk

For real this time.

Because I'm just being trolled by scum~blinkskater and scum/stupid~theoneceko while templar/stupid~Oberon attempts to bait out Magus claims
    Calling people stupid isn't a way to get your point across, In the future I do think your scum game will improve

20. ISO #3670

21. ISO #3671

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    THANK YOU.

on the mod, my mayor meta is to claim five different roles on day 1. obviously, revealing in this game is a bit harder, bc no confirmed town prots, but i hope the person i leveled up (who hasn't revealed) chose priest and will heal me TONIGHT!!! wasted one-night shot omegalul

LAGATTACK knows my town meta but thinks my magus claim is complete bs. you may be right about her being scum team with yuesford. however, let's lynch yuesford today so i can UWOWU HEWWO
    I'll be honest, I thought the Magus was Wrath cuz he softed it multiple times on d1.

22. ISO #3672

THANK YOU.

Remember when I said I had a strong Magus read?

Good thing scum didn't catch on, and honestly If I were scum here you'd be dead ceko that should be telling enough right there.

23. ISO #3673

24. ISO #3674

25. ISO #3675

26. ISO #3676

27. ISO #3677

-vote Yuesford

I'd be happy if you were actually town because that would mean I did catch Frinckles yesterday lol
    and tbh I can see you doing all this as Magus, but I don't understand why you didn't reveal yesterday. :lol:
    If I was actually Magus and revealed yesterday I'd be dead bud

28. ISO #3678

29. ISO #3679

30. ISO #3680

31. ISO #3681

Yuesford is the best lynch today, but Lag is trying to buss him here for the cred IMO, a Yuesford scum flip is what Lag wants, I honestly hope after a Yues scum flip I can convince you guys to actually vote the third scum IE Lag
    okay !!! vote yues with me then ^-^

-vote YUWUesford

32. ISO #3682

33. ISO #3683

34. ISO #3684

35. ISO #3685

36. ISO #3686

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    We would need @Auwt to confirm whether Psychic Magus generates feedback.

"This list of feedbacks is not full, and only depicts some example, host is free to change/remove/add the ones they want."
    Psychic Magus generates a feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

37. ISO #3687

38. ISO #3688

39. ISO #3689

40. ISO #3690

41. ISO #3691

42. ISO #3692

43. ISO #3693

44. ISO #3694

45. ISO #3695

46. ISO #3696

47. ISO #3697

yues flips scum today.

i expect a lag vs blink thunderdome tomorrow, but at this point im considering voting lag. lag's day 1 eod looked too chill, and she is obviously trying to lynch a paladin THAT I LEVELED UP
    im not voting lag you and blink can go frolic and lick each other's tails

48. ISO #3698

49. ISO #3699

blink is literally utterly full of shit and is just throwing shit to make sure he's not the Lynch this solidifies the magus read I had on wrath which makes blink and other person I thought was magus SCUM.
    No, are you insane?

50. ISO #3700

If Yues comes in and claims Magus i'm going to throw a football at MM's head
    nope. yuesford is not going to claim magus, and if he is, he's fucking dead.

MAGUS, VISIT ME WITH A FIREBALL TONIGHT. I'M HIDING BEHIND BLINKSKATER.