Lottocracy is a recommended new form of government at the near end of this video: vsauce video (like, that's nearly the whole point of the 30min video)

The idea is that it's a form of government where decisions are made not by elected leaders but by people chosen, literally, at random. Individuals chosen at random would have only their conscience to guide them more so than the politicians today - who have a power, money, reelection bias.
Obv it'll never happen. If nothing else - those at power would never let it. Or so I assume so.

After watching the video, to me, people's ability to reason is now looking bleak. A change like that or another seems necessary in order to reduce our inherit human flaws? I rather be on a boat with an inexperienced captain than on a boat who's captain has a fetish to slam into icebergs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's also the suggestion of having a national deliberation day, where people get together in groups and deliberate. I'd personally like that one tbh. Otherwise the societies progress stagnates due to our inability to truly reason on our own.