Challenge for theoneceko
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1

  2. #2

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @theoneceko
    I challenge you to go 24 hours without any electronic devices: phone, tablet, computer, TV, playstation, etc.

    You so stimulated, I bet you'd lose your mind and couldn't.
    Interestingly enough, I've done that before recently. Usually, I get anxiety when I do that. uwowu HEWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!

  3. #3

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Interestingly enough, I've done that before recently. Usually, I get anxiety when I do that. uwowu HEWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!
    Did you do it in an attempt to improve your mental health? I think that's cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    well torchic is way better so...
    mudkip is best
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  17. #17

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    I did try, not to get away from the Internet, which I can’t even do because I need the Internet for my university, but to get away from thr website for a while

    To be totally honest, although I didn’t do it... I doubt it would’ve helped. You need to look at the real source of the problem. Ceko, you’ve got a good instinct; you hate politics. Why? You have to look very closely at the reason. Maybe you hate politics because you think it’s dumb and kinda meaningless (like I do), and you feel like a complete retard everytime you open your mouth. Doesn’t matter what you say, or how you say it. It’s the fact that politics seems to be a huhe circlejerk nowadays and everyone has an ‘opinion’, as they are wont to do. It’s all extremely cliche and mainstream. That’s why I hate it, personally. Maybe it’s the reason for you as well.
    Last edited by Oberon; April 25th, 2021 at 12:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  18. #18

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    I lived alone all summer, which isn’t usually an issue as I’ve gotten used to living on my own, having been (at the time) a student for 2 years. But when corona came I could no longer leave my house. And, no matter how asocial you may be, you always need human contact. And I basically got it very, very rarely. Beforehand I’d go to University every weekday, take the bus, have lunch with a friend, study in the canteen, ect. But I just started sitting on my ass in my room 24/7 (only went out to do groceries).
    Last edited by Oberon; April 25th, 2021 at 01:12 AM. Reason: can't spell today
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    No. I get all of that in real life now.
    It's not politics itself that's the issue. It's that literally everyone acts as if everyone else is out to get them, and then they come up with half-witted ideas like 'let's make a community that's for freedom of speech!!' or whatever. It's all just so fake. I think everyone is massively overreacting, and that the 'problems' aren't anywhere near as severe as people make them out to be. When I start saying the same things as everyone else, I end up feeling really stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  21. #21

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Honestly I think disengaging or whatever is a half measure. The root of the problem is still there. I'll be blunt, the only solution is for ceko to calm down and think before he says stupid bullshit. If he doesn't do that, he'll never break the cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  22. #22

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Interestingly enough, I've done that before recently. Usually, I get anxiety when I do that. uwowu HEWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!
    You probably don't care about what I'll say, but I'll say it anyway!

    Grab books and read if you find it boring. There certainly is something that interests you. Else, I guess you can do sports or something like that lol. "Challenges" like these are pretty useless imo, because they don't change the way you live. Just have a "healthiness check" once in a while: if something non-essential you do is harming your life goals or your essential needs, then it's probably time to rework your schedule.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  23. #23

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    No. I get all of that in real life now.
    It's not politics itself that's the issue. It's that literally everyone acts as if everyone else is out to get them, and then they come up with half-witted ideas like 'let's make a community that's for freedom of speech!!' or whatever. It's all just so fake. I think everyone is massively overreacting, and that the 'problems' aren't anywhere near as severe as people make them out to be. When I start saying the same things as everyone else, I end up feeling really stupid.
    You irresponsible citizen slacking at your democratic participant job, you should be ashamed of yourself!
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  24. #24

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You irresponsible citizen slacking at your democratic participant job, you should be ashamed of yourself!
    I think that if everyone had the same attitude, the 'radicalism' people keep talking about would disappear. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  25. #25

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I think that if everyone had the same attitude, the 'radicalism' people keep talking about would disappear. :P
    If everyone had that attitude (which is impossible, by the way; this is merely a thought experiment), the world would go into a very short state of anarchy, without any leaders, since leadership implies politics. That state would end after some people realize power is right in front of them and they just have to take it; this realization is inevitable, as it is part of human nature to seek power. Politics aren't a luxury, they're a necessity: it is impossible to abolish them as long as humans have means to communicate with eachother or control eachother in some other way. And if only a select few actually participate in politics, they become the only real rulers, working solely in their own interest; while benevolent dictators or "enlightened despots" may exist, they are mortal, which causes their regime to be temporary and to almost invariably devolve into oppressive dictatorship. The only exceptions to this occur when a democratization process follows the enlightened despotism.

    It's interesting to note that this oppressive dictatorship always ends up generating interest for politics among the population, as the multiple uprisings in history have shown. That is due to need for it to partake in the political process so that they may defend their interests. This necessity is always there. However, it does not appear as obviously in a democracy, because the people, for the most part, does not feel oppression. After a long period of prosperity, it forgets oppression even is possible for him. That is why we witness so much political apathy. But to keep the democratic, prosperous part of the cycle alive for as long as possible, this apathy must be actively fought and discouraged.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  26. #26

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    If you say so. Idk why you think politics is so important. People are pragmatic. Just because they're not interested in political debates doesn't mean they'll put up with a dictatorship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  27. #27

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You probably don't care about what I'll say, but I'll say it anyway!

    Grab books and read if you find it boring. There certainly is something that interests you. Else, I guess you can do sports or something like that lol. "Challenges" like these are pretty useless imo, because they don't change the way you live. Just have a "healthiness check" once in a while: if something non-essential you do is harming your life goals or your essential needs, then it's probably time to rework your schedule.
    Legitimate question. Why are you admin of FM? I assume you play sports and read books if you're advising me to do both. So why spend time here?

  28. #28

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Legitimate question. Why are you admin of FM? I assume you play sports and read books if you're advising me to do both. So why spend time here?
    he was responding to you saying you feel anxiety if u have to go 24 hours without electronics. I don't think MM wants you to bugger off he just was offering ideas of what else to do if you want and/or need to do something else for awhile
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  29. #29

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If you say so. Idk why you think politics is so important. People are pragmatic.
    Didn't I just explain that in my last post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Just because they're not interested in political debates doesn't mean they'll put up with a dictatorship.
    That's fair, but it's not because you won't put up with a lack of food that your fields will give you lots of food if you do not cultivate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Legitimate question. Why are you admin of FM? I assume you play sports and read books if you're advising me to do both. So why spend time here?
    Because I love FM and this community in general, in case that isn't apparent enough. All of this isn't incompatible at all: as I said, it's all about a healthy balance of time. Granted I'm not super fond of sports lol but that's past the point; plus, I reflected that in my post :P.

    also, I didn't interpret this as you thinking I'm telling you to go away, but in case aamirus' post is correct, I confirm I wasn't saying that at all
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  30. #30

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    A lot of political "debate" comes down to highly predictable cliches. This has always been true but it's gotten particularly true in the last few years. If anything, there needs to be less debate and more thinking.

    I don't think it's politics that has advanced humanity, tbh. It's just people needing shit and then doing stuff to get the shit that they needed.

    It's clichéd and the ideas are very simple, and shallow. They require little thinking to conjure up and understand. You can even see how simple political positions have gotten compared to how they were in the past. 50-60 years ago, you could be pro-abortion or anti-abortion. Now you're either pro-life or pro-choice. Because people don't understand the nuances involved in pro/anti-abortion, and how either position can be good (or bad) for different reasons. Now people just look at pro-abortion = you hate babies/you love women and anti-abortion = you love babies/you hate women.
    Last edited by Oberon; April 27th, 2021 at 11:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

  31. #31

    Re: Challenge for theoneceko

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    he was responding to you saying you feel anxiety if u have to go 24 hours without electronics. I don't think MM wants you to bugger off he just was offering ideas of what else to do if you want and/or need to do something else for awhile
    i know that lol

  32. #32

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •