MafiaUniverse's Mafia Championship, Season 8 - Nominations (vote here!)
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #11

Re: MafiaUniverse's Mafia Championship, Season 8 - Nominations (vote here!)

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    haha, i totally understand where ur coming from. i mean, ffs makaze is an ARTIST xDDDD. obviously, the guy's head isn't screwed on straight. and he's like the head of MU. forget those ppl dude

it's not healthy to go overboard with the shit talk. i was kinda baiting by trying to build solidarity with you against MU. oh well. not like you'll let it actually get to you ^-^
    As much as the moderation team there bothers me I do not really hate MU. As a concept the championships and attempt to build a central location of knowledge is a really beautiful thing I strongly support. Its just sad the global community so vocally condemns the individuals using it as a platform to exercise power over the community instead of being in service to them. One thing that cracks me up is how many separate people from separate communities was like "I bet it was Amy." I have no fucking clue who this Amy is or what role they played in my ban but holy shit they have a fucked up reputation for executing personal vendettas.

Its also kinda cool how many individuals and communities have reached out to me after the situation. For every persons hate I have received so far there has been an entire community taking me in and sharing some stories about the moderation there.

I don't know if I will ever not want to try my hand at playing against the best someday or sharing my knowledge on a platform set up in such a way but I doubt after my treatment and everything people have shared with me I will ever be able to respect a significant portion of the staff there. I also doubt I will ever let this go and kinda laugh at myself that most of the issues I get this deeply pissed about are fucked up systemic treatment of people, but here I am this mad about some mods on a forum of a nitch video game few people even know exists. I should probably focus more on things that actually matter.
    Last edited by Helz; May 1st, 2021 at 03:41 PM.