Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
Ok, some quick thoughts about the game.

We have infinite time, and the last "Trust Falls" will always be the hardest to hit correctly.

From my point of view, I'll never trust anyone until we're 1 Trust Fall away from winning AND I'm 100% sure of whom to Trust Fall with. That way I can ensure that we have the best chance of winning this game.

However, until then, I think it's best if we all come to an agreement. An agreement that all Trust Falls in this game will be by a conensus between everybody in this game, or almost everybody.
Throughout the way, keep in mind that the Mafia have a permanent chat - and they will no doubt will try to divide us at some point or something like that. It's just as crucial for us to try and catch them coordinating something as it is for them to try and coordinate something - especially in a scenario where we landed 2 successful trust falls and are 1 away from victory.

@Mike I TRUST bekarmir

Would you accept that?
If we all "never trust anyone until we're 1 trust away from winning", then the game is never going to end lol. Simply waiting until we're 100 % sure of who to trust fall with is a better course of action.

Everyone coming to an agreement before doing anything will never work: not everyone has the same interests here. There will necessarily be scum disruption. Plus, you cannot expect everyone to think the same, and you cannot expect everyone to be right even if they think the same, either. Listening to others' opinions and especially doubts about others is a very healthy behavior in this game, but trying to form an unbreakable mass decision block where nobody can ever agree or disagree will create artificial reads. If we actually follow that course of action because we think it's optimal, those who play by the rules of that game will simply follow the consensus and be shielded by it, while those who do not want to will be artificially scumread. And if we follow that course of action but don't think it's optimal, well... it's pointless.

DON'T THOU SPEAKETH THE FORBIDDEN WORDS IMMEDIATLY, FOOL!