Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
Also MM if your so concerned about people’s reads on me why are you ignoring Mag’s reads?
I believe I've already asked him for reads and reasonings, especially about you, and I don't remember seeing an answer. Maybe I just thought about it, though, not sure. I'd like to know anyway, and am definetly not ignoring Mag's reads; he has made it clear he was valuing policy lynches a lot, and I've taken a stance against policy lynches over lynches on actual scumreads.
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
Like you haven’t really bothered to try interacting with Mag at all here.
I mean, yeah they are kinda ObvTown but like they are a person playing, they can help and benefit here.
So not interacting with anyone (such as like Mag one of my two defenders) and just constantly targeting me is like Anti-Town.
False about Mag, see the above paragraph. And false in general: it's not because they didn't reply that I didn't attempt to interact. And since I still have a scum lean on you, I'm pretty sure their explainations when it comes to reading you (or lack thereof) will be telling.

I do not like the misrepresentation of me as "tunneling" you here, as it's fairly obvious I've tried to get multiple people's opinions. I have a hard time believingthis is genuine, tbh.