S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1704
  1. #1351

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This looks like scum imitating frustrated town and delighted by the prospect of an easy win by killing another strong player tonight.

    Big scum points for Mag.
    Isn't that a bit, well, obvious or simple? Maybe TWTBAW as a stand-alone statement.

    Did you have other reasons for suspecting Mag or is this your sole source of "big scum points"?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  2. #1352

  3. #1353

  4. #1354

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    looking at the past 3 or 4 pages here's what I feel:

    SJ town (too oddball to be scum and has good thoughts)
    DM possibly town (outburst seemed towny and reminded me of my past town games)
    Magoroth possibly town (TWTBAW?)
    MM null (I think I felt he was towny before but not as much now or something's up)
    NoticZ null (feel like we're giving him too much credit as a replacement)
    bahkieh sus (Unnecessary outburst?)
    samson sus (because policy)

    withholding my read on Varcron because of questions
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  5. #1355

  6. #1356

  7. #1357

  8. #1358

  9. #1359

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm not sure if you actually think or know Samson is scum here or not given that I didn't see a vote by you in the VC on Samson

    like, this is full defensive without considering that the argument that DM (seemingly) makes is that you would also be town if samson is town
    DM's argument that I am town if Samson is town is a double edged sword with me apparently being scum if Samson is scum

    This is because a few pages ago (forget the exact post) SJ put Samson up to L1, I immediately took off my vote as to not invite an early hammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    It's only a week early at the time of the above quote...it'd be like hammering 30 hours into a 48 hour game.
    There is a fair bit more discussion, like the discussion you and I are now having, that can be done in the next few days before we drop a hammer. We are already set on who we are lynching (Samson) but there are questions that people have that can be answered before we lose another town member next night.

  10. #1360

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    not sure why DM wants Samson to be very-dead other than it seems to help his solve?

    with the current VC though it could be a self-pres thing and idk how I feel about it

    if he had not much pressure it'd look better in my eyes imo
    I mean I was always voting Samson before I was voted.

  11. #1361

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm not sure if you actually think or know Samson is scum here or not given that I didn't see a vote by you in the VC on Samson

    like, this is full defensive without considering that the argument that DM (seemingly) makes is that you would also be town if samson is town
    I forgot to reply to the first part of this

    I believe Samson is scum; however, I do not believe in a few day early lynch when we can speak more and get more from other people.

  12. #1362

  13. #1363

  14. #1364

  15. #1365

  16. #1366

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    DM's argument that I am town if Samson is town is a double edged sword with me apparently being scum if Samson is scum

    This is because a few pages ago (forget the exact post) SJ put Samson up to L1, I immediately took off my vote as to not invite an early hammer.



    There is a fair bit more discussion, like the discussion you and I are now having, that can be done in the next few days before we drop a hammer. We are already set on who we are lynching (Samson) but there are questions that people have that can be answered before we lose another town member next night.
    The last part here indicates you believe Samson is going to flip scum.
    TMI.

  17. #1367

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    Did you have other reasons for suspecting Mag or is this your sole source of "big scum points"?
    Up until this point I had nothing on Mag suspecting him of being scum from my POV

    Now he is more center with a slight town lean as from my perspective.

  18. #1368

  19. #1369

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I forgot to reply to the first part of this

    I believe Samson is scum; however, I do not believe in a few day early lynch when we can speak more and get more from other people.
    If you believe heís scum so much, why didnít you do more to pressure him?

  20. #1370

  21. #1371

  22. #1372

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    The last part here indicates you believe Samson is going to flip scum.
    TMI.
    I do believe Samson will skip scum, he has spoken in nothing but riddles and been a useless (now semi active) person posting.

    My plan is in the next ~2 or 3 days to hammer assuming no other discussion takes place, but I'd rather we discuss to get as clear reads as possible for a good set up for tomorrow.

  23. #1373

  24. #1374

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I do believe Samson will skip scum, he has spoken in nothing but riddles and been a useless (now semi active) person posting.

    My plan is in the next ~2 or 3 days to hammer assuming no other discussion takes place, but I'd rather we discuss to get as clear reads as possible for a good set up for tomorrow.
    To hammer?
    Also, why skip instead of flip?

  25. #1375

  26. #1376

  27. #1377

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I do to an extent, I don't believe that the big wall posts from Martin are alignment indicative. I still slightly town read martin, but just not to the extent of MM.
    I donít think itís ďtoo the extentĒ but rather different reasoning.
    As until Martinís recent Posts I had him as a Minor Scum Lean.
    Now heís a Minor Town Lean.

  28. #1378

  29. #1379

  30. #1380

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I don't understand the question.

    Hammer as in lynch seeing as Samson is now sitting at L1.
    You decided to use Word ďSkipĒ instead of ďFlipĒ
    Was it a grammer mistake or was it for a certain purpose?

    Also, I have no objections if you hammer.
    But others might IDK.

  31. #1381

  32. #1382

  33. #1383

  34. #1384

  35. #1385

  36. #1386

  37. #1387

  38. #1388

  39. #1389

  40. #1390

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Let's just proceed to the next day. It's close enough now and people have made their stances on contributing clear.

    -vote Samson
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  41. #1391

  42. #1392

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    DAY 2 IS OVER AND THE NIGHT HAS FINALLY BEGUN!!





    Samson. A very energetic being that had a lot to live for. The forces of Heaven decided this soul was a heretic and banished him from the gates! They brutalized him and sent him off on his way. When Samson was banished, they were able to get a glimpse of his true soul.... and it was beautiful.

    He was just an ordinary Angel For the forces of heaven. This loss was unfortunate... but we must keep our heads high and our eyes on the prize: Satan's death.





    Alive:
    @Dark Magician
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Hybrid Richard Dawkins - Now @SuperJack
    @SamsungLyssa - Now replaced with @NoctiZ
    @MartinGG99
    @Leto II - Now replaced with @Varcron
    @Helz
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @Bahkieh

    Smited:
    @Grayswandir - Angel
    @yzb25 - Demon
    @Helz - Human Priest
    @Wiisp - God
    @Samson - Angel



    Make sure to submit night actions before start of day! Thanks.

    Night 2 Ends February 19th at 11:00 AM
    Last edited by AIVION; February 19th, 2021 at 10:00 AM.

    Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings Ė
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

  43. #1393

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    DAY 3 HAS BEGUN!





    The unfortunate news of Samson the angels demise from heaven hath spread far and wide. The morale of the Heavenly armies dwindles by the day. The Angels Hearken upon us the new day and with it a new surprise. Whether or not this surprise is good or not remains to be seen.

    The rest of the denizens of heaven scurry over to the commotion. There he lay, his body laying upon a pentagram looking gruesome. The body of S-FM Magoroth. His identity was that of a Soul Probe Angel secretly working with the upper echelons of Heaven. His death was a very tragic loss... Will the angels of heaven be able to avenge this fallen soul?

    That... will remain to be seen...





    Alive:
    @Dark Magician
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Hybrid Richard Dawkins - Now @SuperJack
    @SamsungLyssa - Now replaced with @NoctiZ
    @MartinGG99
    @Leto II - Now replaced with @Varcron
    @Bahkieh

    Smited:
    @Grayswandir - Angel
    @yzb25 - Demon
    @Helz - Human Priest
    @Wiisp - God
    @S-FM Magoroth - Soul Probe Angel
    @Samson - Angel


    With 7 left alive it is 4 votes to hammer.
    3 week long phases oh yeaa almost down the home stretch mark people!

    Link to Day 2: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...148#post918148
    Day 3 Ends March 12th at 12:00 PM EST:

    Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings Ė
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

  44. #1394

  45. #1395

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    How great. Listen, I'm pretty much out of ideas because any of you are more or less equally likely to be scum to me for various reasons. If I enthused over this game then I'd surely start looking in-depth at all the posts each of you remaining people have made and coming up with theories. Knowing myself though I realize even if I did all that, I'd still have a 50/50, maybe at best 60/40 chance of being right. I doubt I can spend that effort though. Once upon a time I would have for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  46. #1396

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    How great. Listen, I'm pretty much out of ideas because any of you are more or less equally likely to be scum to me for various reasons. If I enthused over this game then I'd surely start looking in-depth at all the posts each of you remaining people have made and coming up with theories. Knowing myself though I realize even if I did all that, I'd still have a 50/50, maybe at best 60/40 chance of being right. I doubt I can spend that effort though. Once upon a time I would have for sure.
    What?

    And why the hell did Helz not talk to me. This is outrageous.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  47. #1397

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    I honestly.
    Have no clue.
    But Iíll tell you all this.
    Mag defending me as much as he did.
    Means I was Checked by him via being confirmed town.

    Now thatís that out of the way.
    Not sure if I trust SJ completely now.
    Considering I thought he was the Cop and not Mag.

    Varcron can only be scum with Martin so Varcron is my highest TR.

  48. #1398

  49. #1399

  50. #1400

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Also because I know MM so well.
    They are going to deny me being confirmed and try to push me.
    I would usually say thatís Scum Indicative but itís actually MMís meta.
    I donít even think they have an alignment tell.


    Anywho, let me ask you this MM.
    Out of everyone, who do YOU believe Mag checked?
    Who did he defend the most?
    Who did he sus the most?


    Because if he had a red, he would have voted them.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •