Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
how cute, everyone's gone to bed.

Anyway's MZ literally said he isn't going to let me get away with not contributing today, as if i wasn't already contributing when it was 13 posts in. that's coming into the game with an agenda.
MM literally voted MZ for his RVS and then said to someone "I'm going back to the pressure mesk plan" like 20 posts into the game when he never mentioned me prior but MZ told him to follow. Then like 20 posts after that he was just like, ooops, i thought i was already on mesk, hehe.

Something funky is going on between these two, and their seemingly more focused on me. MZ focused on pressuring me and MM focused on appeasing MZ. MM is more susceptible to more advanced plays, and I think MZ knows that. So I'm keeping my vote where it is.
Nice cherrypicking :P you left out the reasoning behind what happened there and made it look like it was some weird anomaly.
Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
I spent most of last game thinking I was a scum-aligned neutral. I wanted to pocket Mesk by accepting her claim.
Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
WOWOWOW. I didn't give much credit to Frinckles' "you didn't have that issue last time we played", but this is bullshit.

Link because I can't quote with quote-link from the Archive: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...499#post908499

-vote MattZed

And with some seriousness this time.
Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
As the last bit I'm going to say on this:

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 20.00.49.png
Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
Ok then lol
-vote unvote

Note that this doesn't make MattZed towny in any way, just not scummy in any way either.
This is rather self-explainatory and obvious; Mesk is experienced, so I would expect her to pick up on that. The fact she doesn't leads me to think Mesk either really doesn't like me and lets this cloud her judgment, or is simply... scum. And while the former isn't impossible, the latter is getting more and more likely; I don't see anything that indicates she is town, and I now see things that indicate she's scum.
also, if you're town, insulting me isn't going to help anyone :P