Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: Super Basic Redemption

bringing new ranking to

Spoiler : input :

{
    "mag": [["light"], ["sb"], ["distorted"], ["yzb"], ["aivion"], ["mike"], ["ptb"], ["mag"]],
    "aivion": [["light", "ptb", "distorted"], ["mag", "aivion", "yzb", "mm", "sb"]],
    "distorted": [["distorted"], ["ptb"], ["mike", "sb", "light"], ["mag"], ["aivion"], ["mm"], ["yzb"]],

"ptb": [["light"], ["mag"], ["mm"], ["distorted", "sb", "mike", "aivion", "yzb"], ["ptb"]]
    }

Spoiler : output :

{
    "errors": [],
    "response": [
    [
    "light"
    ],
    [
    "distorted"
    ],
    [
    "sb",
    "ptb"
    ],
    [
    "mag"
    ],
    [
    "aivion"
    ],
    [
    "mm"
    ],
    [
    "yzb"
    ],
    [
    "mike"
    ]
    ]
    }

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Reading someone type like that just hurts my brain, and someone who does that has to be scum or stupid. It's simple. I don't play mafia to role play, because I want to win and role playing doesn't help me do that. If I wanted to role play, I'd go play Dungeons and Dragons. It seems to me that the person behind Light just wants to troll and use Light's stupid fucking lines. He deserved a spot on the grey list.

Okay end rant.

Before I go into the other two, I want to reiterate that my list is split between people who have their avatars as their forum counterparts, and those who don't. Mike, Aivion, and PTB are in that group.

I had it as PTB, Aivion, and Mike for a while, but I dropped Aivion bc of that weird arrogant questioning earlier. And I've like PTB ever since they did that 5 questionaire thing AND are agreeing with me that skip day is bad (town minds think alike) AAAANNNDDDD requesting plurality lynch over majority lynch. top fucking town for me. It's probably going to take a sheriff check to get me on any sort of PTB train.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Reading someone type like that just hurts my brain, and someone who does that has to be scum or stupid. It's simple. I don't play mafia to role play, because I want to win and role playing doesn't help me do that. If I wanted to role play, I'd go play Dungeons and Dragons. It seems to me that the person behind Light just wants to troll and use Light's stupid fucking lines. He deserved a spot on the grey list.

Okay end rant.

Before I go into the other two, I want to reiterate that my list is split between people who have their avatars as their forum counterparts, and those who don't. Mike, Aivion, and PTB are in that group.

I had it as PTB, Aivion, and Mike for a while, but I dropped Aivion bc of that weird arrogant questioning earlier. And I've like PTB ever since they did that 5 questionaire thing AND are agreeing with me that skip day is bad (town minds think alike) AAAANNNDDDD requesting plurality lynch over majority lynch. top fucking town for me. It's probably going to take a sheriff check to get me on any sort of PTB train.
    Wow This Is Some Real Simpleton Logic Someone Types A Way I Dont Like So Lynch Them Where Is The Strategy Where Are The Brains..

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Light_Yagami View Post
    Wow This Is Some Real Simpleton Logic Someone Types A Way I Dont Like So Lynch Them Where Is The Strategy Where Are The Brains..
    What IF i WERE To DO somEthING liKE ThIs. or maYBe wrItE A ScRiPT tHAt ChaNgeS eacH CharacTER'S COlor iN a SENtENcE to somE raNDom grEY sCale ColoR.

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM PowersThatBe View Post
    I may just go for an activity policy lynch on d1 lol. As horrible as that is, this kind of activity is unacceptable. We’re more than 24h into d1 and there arent even 300 posts in yet. Some people barely have more posts than the host and with some of them being 90% RVS shitposting.
    +1

I went off for a long time and I don't even have a full page to read lol.

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM AIVION View Post
    It means my reads weren't particularly serious! Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Where is everyone?
    Okay... now I realize that I've opened the door for you to WIFOM on the topic of the joke list of reads because I'm dumb, but that being said, the list didn't seem very ironic to me. You're weird... that being said, this is such an apathetic game I don't want to lynch an active player D1. So
    -vote unvote

17. ISO #317

Collective scum read on Light matches up with my #1 yeet wish, so consider my vote on Light.
    I have a bad feeling about this. Light is definetly annoying as hell and really needs to get past roleplaying with meaningless lines, but the consensus against him pings me the wrong way, just like you ping me the wrong way, Mag. Your push against Light for roleplaying without giving more is not crazy or invalid, but coming from the guy who only pushed people for avatar-related reasons, it's pretty rich :P. I get opportunistic vibes from it, even though I fundamentally agree about Light's poor play.
    Spoiler : Here's a post giving some context :

Okay end rant.

On another note, what the hell is the "input" and "output" about?

18. ISO #318

You're annoying and you know it, and still choose to be annoying. Not being annoying makes people like you more and not want to get rid of your face. Being annoying does the opposite. Now, I don't agree with Magoroth, but you really don't have a single tiny piece of credibility to push him over "dumb pushes" because the only thing you've done is reply to his dumb pushes caused by the fact you are an useless potato.
    Pushing For A Lynch Cuz Of Ya Typing Implies Scum..

-vote S-FM Magoroth

Literally This Guy Is Not Bright He Is Obsessed With Avatars Looking For Dumb Reasons To Lynch..
    It pains me to say that I somewhat agree with this vote and the proto-reasoning behind it... I think you're town, but a really poor townie.
    Again With The Activity Implying Alignment Stuff This Site Is The Same And Will Never Change It Is Why Town Always Loses..
    Noone pushed you for being inactive. You're being pushed for being useless. That's different. Give reads, even if "they're shit": give us your thoughts in a non-cryptic manner.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

One could say it's opportunistic, but you all can take away that ammo from me REAL quick by changing the profiles and in light's case to DROP the shitty typinig. At this point it may not even matter too much to me. I'll just hold onto the fact that my town block is probably more town because they had the same idea of using the corresponding avatars.

To really hone in on Light though, this person's doubling down on everything that Light did to make fm not great for players in all games. Couple this with the fact that our Forum Mafia Head gave town ANOTHER free mislynch, I'd love for this to be a policy lynch or scum hit.

The input is the individual vote rankings for all the people that I was able to discern something from.
    The output is the calculated ranking of bad to good, with #1 yeet preference being at the top.

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This person.

Because, why not. Im actually quite surprised he didnt scum read me for my first post being a vote though. typically that's something Kira would do.
    Can we just throw meta away for this game? It's definetly not going to help us in any way.

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Distorted View Post
    Can we just throw meta away for this game? It's definetly not going to help us in any way.
    moving distorted up as townier than yzb for this comment

Spoiler : votes :

Spoiler : Mag :

TOWN
    Mag
    PTB
    Mike
    Aivion

Distorted
    Yzb
    MM
    Stealthbomber - wanting majority
    Light Yagami
    SCUM

Spoiler : AIVION :

Current Vote List

TOWNLEAN
    Mag
    Aivion
    Yzb
    MM
    STEALTHBOMBER

SCUMLEAN
    Light Yagami IMPOSTER WEEB
    PTB too paranoid to much projection
    Distorted saying things that look like they make sense but don't stand up to any scrutiny (SEE POST 66)

[these are two groups]

Spoiler : Distorted :

from most towny/scummy to least towny/scummy

TOWN
    Distorted (me)
    PowersThatBe

NULL
    everyone else

SCUMMY
    Magoroth
    AIVION
    MM
    Yzb

Spoiler : ptb guess vote :

light
    mag
    mm
    everyone else
    ptb

25. ISO #325

One could say it's opportunistic, but you all can take away that ammo from me REAL quick by changing the profiles and in light's case to DROP the shitty typinig. At this point it may not even matter too much to me. I'll just hold onto the fact that my town block is probably more town because they had the same idea of using the corresponding avatars.

To really hone in on Light though, this person's doubling down on everything that Light did to make fm not great for players in all games. Couple this with the fact that our Forum Mafia Head gave town ANOTHER free mislynch, I'd love for this to be a policy lynch or scum hit.

The input is the individual vote rankings for all the people that I was able to discern something from.
    The output is the calculated ranking of bad to good, with #1 yeet preference being at the top.
    This guy seems pretty salty over a typing style and profile picture. Seems like the lamest reason to scum read someone.

26. ISO #326

As much as Light is an annoyance, I don't lynch people on the basis that they're annoying. Now, blacklisting the guy from our future games if he does that all the time isn't a crazy idea either lol, but let's not get driven away from the topic of the game: lynching scum. By talking about a "scum hit" against Light, you're already implying that you don't think he's scum.
    100 % agreed about the shitty typing, though.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

Looking at Mike's ISO. He has nearly as many posts as the real Mike lol.

Scum hunting: nothing great based on anything serious, he even gave me townpoints for my early half-joke vote on PTB talking about how he "could see potential scum"...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mike View Post
    MM what do you think about this? We lynch PTB first and if they are mafia you will be cleared. We check you and have 100% confirmed town tomorrow and TPR never CLAIMS it is win win for town. I am maybe TPR maybe not but you will be confirmed citizen.

I will be gone now I have been on Sc2Maf.com too much today, going to enjoy the night with wife. good night all
    What is that supposed to be, a plan to reveal sheriff lol?

-vote S-FM Mike

Placing my vote here instead of Yzb because chances are the guy will come back before EoD to claim if needed.

29. ISO #329

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This guy seems pretty salty over a typing style and profile picture. Seems like the lamest reason to scum read someone.
    It's a terrible reason to scumread people, but being salty isn't a scumtell (nor is it a towntell), so I'd just call him null for now. He's basically pleading to be salty, I buy it, and being salty is NAI.

30. ISO #330

1. I think Light's most likely to be scum, because a good scum tactic is to stop effective communication in the group and create chaos.
    2. I think Stealthbomber and Light are most likely to be scum, because they advocated for skipping, which removes one of our only ways to eliminate scum.
    3. I think Stealthbomber's most likely to be scum, because he advocated for majority yeeting, and majority yeeting is an unfair voting mechanic designed to make it harder for groups to form consensus, which effectively makes skipping more likely. See bullet #2 for why this is bad.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

1. I think Light's most likely to be scum, because a good scum tactic is to stop effective communication in the group and create chaos.
    2. I think Stealthbomber and Light are most likely to be scum, because they advocated for skipping, which removes one of our only ways to eliminate scum.
    3. I think Stealthbomber's most likely to be scum, because he advocated for majority yeeting, and majority yeeting is an unfair voting mechanic designed to make it harder for groups to form consensus, which effectively makes skipping more likely. See bullet #2 for why this is bad.
    Disagreeing with you on game theory and not wanting the host to change the rules in the middle of a game are not scumtells. I don't like how Stealth was basically saying D1 was useless and we could do nothing, which comes down to advocating for apathy, but the reasons you gave against him are bad.

And again, I agree that what Light does is anti-town because it's annoying and disruptive, and that he really should stop, but I don't think it's grounds for lynch. More like grounds for not letting him in future games if he keeps doing that.

33. ISO #333

Disagreeing with you on game theory and not wanting the host to change the rules in the middle of a game are not scumtells. I don't like how Stealth was basically saying D1 was useless and we could do nothing, which comes down to advocating for apathy, but the reasons you gave against him are bad.

And again, I agree that what Light does is anti-town because it's annoying and disruptive, and that he really should stop, but I don't think it's grounds for lynch. More like grounds for not letting him in future games if he keeps doing that.
    Because there hasn't been more convincing evidence for anything, I'm happy justifying these reasons to myself. As such, this is how I am picking how my votes go. And I think THAT is reasonable.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

We Don't skip day 1 no lynch is not good!!!!!
    you never ever voted. lol
    Magoroth is probably town, what are you doing???
    Interesting, why is Mag "probably town"?
    Light_Yagami is correct here, this post gives you town points.
    This is the weakest serious reason to give townpoints to anyone I've ever seen.

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Doing What, Typing Like This?

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

Agreed. To me it's not obvious how we'd differentiate between consort and goon, but it is obvious that we would want consort over goon. It's super fluff from light, and disagree with mike to give that townpoints, role playing aside.

44. ISO #344

you never ever voted. lol

Interesting, why is Mag "probably town"?

DIstorder you might be right Light_Yagami is maybe not town but I am reading the game. WHat are your reads??

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Doing What, Typing Like This?
    Yes, and posting like this:
    Im Only Creating Chaos If You Have A Single Neuron And Cannot Process More Than One Thing At A Time..
    Cryptic/useless posts that don't lead us anywhere. It truly takes an effort to refrain from voting you lol. GIVE US YOUR READS AND REASONINGS

47. ISO #347

DIstorder you might be right Light_Yagami is maybe not town but I am reading the game. WHat are your reads??
    PTB town, probably the only one excluding me trying to get this D1 to be useful and pushing the game forward, nothing bad to say about him;
    maybe Stealth town due to an interaction with PTB that seemed TvT but I'm unsure;
    AIVION weird/scummy due to his nonsensical list of reads that he claims to have made as a joke while it doesn't look like one (i opened the door to that and he literally went right in, so idk if it was just a really bad joke that makes him a low-content shitposter or if it was a scummy list of reads, but either way, it's bad);
    You scummy because you want a lynch but don't place a vote, generally exist without giving much content, have weak explainations... You also don't have meta to protect you, so yeah, mike scummy;
    Mag null because I don't know what to do with him anymore, being salty about Light is legitimate but not pro-town; didn't particularly like his fuss about avatars, especially since he's not a roleplayer;
    Light... probably town, even though it's painful to see; everyone jumps on him, he's the perfect LHF and he's annoying enough to provide a cover for mafia to hide under (the fact he's annoying nullifies the information gained from interaction analysis involving him because any alignment can get genuinely frustrated).

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

phone post read list:
    S-FM Mike: hasn't voted today, said there was 1 of two mafia between ptb & mm, but tried to vote me and hasn't corrected his vote. i would love to be the yeet today just to rub it in mag + Mike face post game about how shallow they play

S-FM Distorted: like their contributions today, would not lynch today

S-FM Magoroth: extremely shallow play and thought process, but at least they are doing something. maybe town, would not yeet today.

S-FM PowersThatBe: don't really recall them doing much in the past 24 hr, role play as ptb with question asking, doesn't read posts well, not the highest of my yeet list, possible misguided town?

S-FM yzb25 - null/afk

S-FM AIVION: top player i would yeet today. poked around at start of game, they are probably thinking that was enough to get them by + coast into day 2.

S-FM Light_Yagami: LHF but could be scum

S-FM Marshmallow Marshall: i do like that they came back and unvoted light, town credit for that and thus would not yeet today.