Mag
    Aivion
    Yzb
    MM
    STEALTHBOMBER

SCUMLEAN
    Light Yagami IMPOSTER WEEB
    PTB too paranoid to much projection
    Distorted saying things that look like they make sense but don't stand up to any scrutiny (SEE POST 66)

[these are two groups]

Spoiler : Distorted :

from most towny/scummy to least towny/scummy

TOWN
    Distorted (me)
    PowersThatBe

NULL
    everyone else

SCUMMY
    Magoroth
    AIVION
    MM
    Yzb

Spoiler : ptb guess vote :

light
    mag
    mm
    everyone else
    ptb

Spoiler : sb16 :

ranking that in order of scum to town:
    Aivion
    Mike
    ptb
    Mag + Light same level
    Distorted
    MM

Spoiler : input :

{
    "mag": [["light"], ["sb"], ["distorted"], ["yzb"], ["aivion"], ["mike"], ["ptb"], ["mag"]],
    "aivion": [["light", "ptb", "distorted"], ["mag", "aivion", "yzb", "mm", "sb"]],
    "distorted": [["distorted"], ["ptb"], ["mike", "sb", "light"], ["mag"], ["aivion"], ["mm"], ["yzb"]],
    "sb": [["aivion"], ["mike"], ["ptb"], ["mag", "light"], ["distorted"], ["mm"], ["sb"]],

"ptb": [["light"], ["mag"], ["mm"], ["distorted", "sb", "mike", "aivion", "yzb"], ["ptb"]]
    }

Spoiler : outputRanking :

[
    [
    "light"
    ],
    [
    "distorted"
    ],
    [
    "sb"
    ],
    [
    "aivion"
    ],
    [
    "mike"
    ],
    [
    "ptb"
    ],
    [
    "mag"
    ],
    [
    "mm"
    ],
    [
    "yzb"
    ]
    ]

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Re: Super Basic Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mike View Post
    I will admit I Am completely lost here but I suggest MM or YTB should be cop check tonight and we will hit mafia. I am going to leave my vote on SB for the skip vote with a scummy post. Skip never works for town and whoever push for this is scum agenda or troll.

-vote Stealthbomber16

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Light_Yagami View Post
    I Agree With The Blueberry Duck..

-vote skip
    This is why I'm saying voting Light is the equivalent of voting SB, given your reasoninig.

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Stealthbomber16 View Post
    S-FM AIVION: top player i would yeet today. poked around at start of game, they are probably thinking that was enough to get them by + coast into day 2.
    I was here last night and nobody was saying anything! I was the only one to post in the thread for roughly 10 hours.

No coasting is being done. I posted my reads list but it is NOT my fault there was no discussion happening when I was available for discussion!!

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I dropped Aivion to bottom of my 2 groups because she asked some of those bullshit questions about "Oh are you tryharding".
    I dropped Stealthbomber bc they suggested we skip, and that we use majority which is STRICTLY anti-town.
    Light is role playing almost like Light, but unfortunately means that they're useless.
    This is funny!

I poked a little bit and stopped when I thought it was sufficient.

Meanwhile you've been droning on and on about obvious NAI to get your post count up and seem relevant!

You scum read me for actually doing a little bit of work and then proceed to do no work whatsoever yourself.

Ironic, don't you think?

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

@Mike if 2 people are tied at EoD, is it a coin flip?
    At EOD all tied votes for lynch will be put into the list randomized on random.org and the name that is on the top of the list will be lynched. If Skip is in that Tie Skip will be added to that list. If skip is at the top of the list then, The day will be skipped and no lynch will happen.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM AIVION View Post
    This is funny!

I poked a little bit and stopped when I thought it was sufficient.

Meanwhile you've been droning on and on about obvious NAI to get your post count up and seem relevant!

You scum read me for actually doing a little bit of work and then proceed to do no work whatsoever yourself.

Ironic, don't you think?
    asking rhetorical questions is not scum hunting. or do you classify my next post as scum hunting?

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

Hey Aivion, are you scum or just scum trying to look like a town?

SCORE MAG WOOOOOO. GOOD JOB.
    There were specific questions in that last interaction. That one and this one are apples to oranges.

Please refrain from deflecting away from the fact that you've posted 40 times and done nothing but push a policy lynch.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

1. I think Light's most likely to be scum, because a good scum tactic is to stop effective communication in the group and create chaos.
    2. I think Stealthbomber and Light are most likely to be scum, because they advocated for skipping, which removes one of our only ways to eliminate scum.
    3. I think Stealthbomber's most likely to be scum, because he advocated for majority yeeting, and majority yeeting is an unfair voting mechanic designed to make it harder for groups to form consensus, which effectively makes skipping more likely. See bullet #2 for why this is bad.
    I stand by this post. You can call it whatever you want.

30. ISO #380

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM AIVION View Post
    There were specific questions in that last interaction. That one and this one are apples to oranges.

Please refrain from deflecting away from the fact that you've posted 40 times and done nothing but push a policy lynch.
    1 hour left in day.

This makes me want to get popcorn lol.

UGH

-vote unvote

I'll be here until rest of EOD likely.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Ah, I see. let's wrap up this free show bc I don't want to entertain sb with an aivion/mag argument then. I don't like when that rhetorical questioning is used, but I'm not trying to get anyone to switch onto an Aivion train. I only called it out because I want to show when I'm adjusting people around in my yeet order list. The fact that you participated in the vote list (and if I remember correctly advocated initially that we do this) still is pro town from my point of view.

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399